Is it next to impossible to have sex with an attractive girl in your country unless you're Chad?

Is it next to impossible to have sex with an attractive girl in your country unless you're Chad?

Yes

No, it's fairly easy but it helps that we have a large amount of at least 7/10 girls

Canada
No

To get with a 7+/10 girl you have to be either a 8+/10 white guy or a 5+/10 immigrant

>5+/10 immigrant
stop memeing pls, serious thread

Just don't be a completely bottom of the barrel social autist and you'll be fine getting a good looking girl

WTF I love Swedish girls now :3

I love cute russian boys, care to trade?

With inmigrant you mean arab or african,right?

yes absolutely

>Just don't be a completely bottom of the barrel social autist

Yes, a med could pass for what swedish girls are looking for too

Is sweden really cucked? or just meme?

Cities are pretty spot on, most girls date immigrant men, that meaning immigrant girls date immigrant men and swedish girls date immigrant men.
Outside of the cities though it ain't half bad

no. finnish women love all foreign men and even ugly manlets can fuck attractive females but only if they are foreigners

I think swedish man is attractive like swedish girl
What is problem?

Like in Sweden,the inmigrants you refer to are probably arabs and blacks,right?

>degenerate scrap metal in nose
pic not related i assume

I don't know, ask the women. I can't change who they like, it's just the way it is

attractive girls are for attractive boys it's rightly.
get sex with girl your level, they all are same in bad technical.

>hating the nose ring

I see you are a man of culture aswell

not him but i dont think that is the case
finnish sluts seem to be all about foreign European cock

No. It's just impossible for me because I'm an unlikeable arsehole.

this

it's ok fren, you can alwaus find an abo queen that will have sex with you for a few liters of petrol

Get another unlikeable arsehole like you

But they don't like me.

not only them. I knew some (white) exchange students in uni and they had loads of sex with finnish women and they were average at best and mostly manlets. some of them were drowning in pussy just because they were foreigners

It sounds like excuse. I see beautiful girls with ugly men everyday on the streets and vice versa .

Any infos on Norway ? I'm moving for a year in Norway next month and I want to get girls like pic related.
I'm 6'2, fair hair and blue eyes.

well the french accent will help you alot as females tend to love it
general tips: dont learn norwegian, be rude and try to talk to females as much as possible make sure they hear your accent

>dont learn norwegian
Why ?

>they hear your accent
French accent sounds like shit desu

It's known worlwide as the "language of love",bitches love that stupid things.You'll be fine

no, not at all

sweden yes

>why?
speaking norwegian removes the magic of being exotic

>French accent sounds like shit desu
Females seem to love it. If you ask any female (in europe outside of france) they'll tell you spanish and french accents are sexiest

and this

I wouldn't know

So I can learn norwegian but not speak it around females.

It's the same thing for all scandinavian countries or Norway is special ?

any scandinavian country

I heard that being rude is better than being a kind faggot , is this true ?

I wouldn't know, I try to avoid people as much as I can possibly can.

2018 is it. YEAR OF THE GF
I am going to make a serious effort to improve myself. I already started seeing a psychologist and got my licence this year. Next year I will find a job, I will buy nice looking clothes and read up on the latest fashion, I will go to the gym, I will start jogging, I will take some nice pictures and install tinder, and I will go clubbing even if my few friends have plans I will go alone.
Gf here I come

>Incels are so delusional they think you need to look like a male model to bang cute girls

Holy fuck lmao

>t. (...) because you are the only ten i see hahaha... the name's jeff

she would literally be the prettiest girl in Japan
t. knower

This, one of my friend (fat with massive man boobs) fucked a qt blonde while my other friend (a Chad) was sleeping next to them.

>Incel is this upset about being a virgin
Kek
Fucking lel

I’m not saying that ugly guys can get laid casually

They’re resigned to being beta providers

I’m saying average guys fuck cute girls all the time if they’re not autistic

>I’m saying average guys fuck cute girls all the time if they’re not autistic
this, be confident (the meme is real) but never too kind which is borderline weak.

you just have to be older than 25 and have a job. girls don't mess with 18-19 year old guys unless he's a chad

No

Honestly I think I'm gonna start lying about my age. Always thought this "girls care what age you are" was just a meme but it seems to be legit a thing.

And the best part of it is that she was the crush of my chad friend.

Yes

Rough

And I fucked the qt blonde in the exact same context a few weeks later.