#Breaking: Around 7000 Turkish police officers and soldiers with heavy vehicles have surrounded #NATO's Incirlik...

> #Breaking: Around 7000 Turkish police officers and soldiers with heavy vehicles have surrounded #NATO's Incirlik airbase and blocked access to the area.

twitter.com/CordueneEU/status/759539098902298624

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B61_nuclear_bomb
twitter.com/omerrcelik/status/759522788898115586
youtube.com/watch?v=m9mlrk_iP6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Erdogan is losing his mind.

>Putin just cucked #NATO

FTFY

>"What's even the point of NATO anymore" Trump asks

If Trump was in charge right now, he'd be checking the bill for Turkey/Greece before making a decision.

so close

Incirlik airbase

Isn't this the base where USA has several nuclear missile placed?

Nothing will happen and it will be solved diplomatically

NUKES WILL GO MISSING
SCREEN CAP THIS

You can't use a nuclear weapon without the proper PAL codes. At worst you could make it a dirty bomb.

>Nothing will happen and it will be solved diplomatically
What is even happening?? Turkey is a NATO member and now it "attacks" a NATO base in their country? wtf..

not missiles but yeah en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B61_nuclear_bomb

>Turkey is a NATO member and now it "attacks" a NATO base in their country? wtf..
is routine inspection, everything's normal, no problems here :^)
twitter.com/omerrcelik/status/759522788898115586

I hope they destroy or steal all the hardware.

>BUT NATO IS A DEFENSE DETERRENT TO THE SOVIETS, ER I MEAN THE RUSSIANS!

But Mrs. Merkel what if those bases and military only respond to the US? Its like an occupation but instead of saying "lol your clay is mine" they just stay their foreign army saying they are there for protection.

>80 frogs get hit by a truck and Sup Forums loses it's mind
>20 spagsters die in a train crash and Sup Forums loses it's mind
>7000 armed roaches attack a nuclear bomb storage facility run by it's so called allies in what could be the start of WW3
>nobody cares

If we had a real president, Erdogan would have been fucking dead a long time ago.
Instead, we get Obama, and our boys and nukes get left out in the cold while the Turks do whatever they please unopposed.

Turkey government is not that trustworthy though, but it still seems as a legit non-happening happening.

Damn, this is like the first scenes of a good Bond movie. Let's hope this has a good ending (Gif unrelated).

WE NATO-TURKO WAR

>Let's hope this has a good ending
As I recall then neither Denmark or Albania are anywhere in a potential top 100 of nuclear bomb/dirty bomb terrorist target..
Litterally the last option beside turning yourself in to the police, so worst case scenario a major happening and we can enjoy our anger in safety. (Pic unrelated)

Nice trips. No but the geopolitical ramifications of such a thing would be huge! WW3 and the whole NATO-fragile deal. We would be fucked!

THREAD THEME:

youtube.com/watch?v=m9mlrk_iP6c