We need this woman in the debates

We need this woman in the debates.

We have about a week to get her some media exposure and vertical polling lines so she picks up steam.

Are you with me Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

jill2016.com/plan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes. anything that will take away votes from hilldaawg

trump 2016

agreed, only creditable candidate

Jill (((Stein)))

Just read this: jill2016.com/plan

I'm with Jill

#itsinourhands

I am now a #cruzmissile

Yes, we do. I need a good fap.

#ImWithDrHer

Bump

Just switched from Republican to Green Party.

Trump and Hillary are fucking morons.

EAT SHIT

Do you guys realize how much thatd divide Hillarys vote? It'd be perfect

DUDE

No. Fuck off.

I met her in person, she is cool but Trump is better.

Jizz Stain

god you're horrible, faggot. typical underage tumblrgoing shithead. standard-issue dumbfuck. another miserable pissant without the slightest clue as to what a blessing this man has been and is being upon the world. doesnt understand the indelibly cherished impact this gleaming, distinguished beautiful human being has had on the planet at large. of course garbage posters like this aren't keen to look into that, either. they're hard-wired to yak up the same old memes til they just aint funny no more, so their opinions are natural extensions of the omnipresent bought-out media machine's latest propaganda efforts put forth to salvage scrap flesh from their increasingly irrelevant carcasses. like fucking clockwork. you LOSER ass, go to hell

SHILL4JILL
#ImWithHer
#JillNotHill
#FeelTheBern

Jill "WE WILL NOT CAPITULATE" (((Stein)))

>Stein

You guys gonna make this mistake again?

stop splitting votes nigger theirs only two real parties

>Don't vote a certain way because you're afraid
>Here's an image meant to invoke fear

Stein gets Bernout votes and detracts from $Hillary, nigger

>supports Bernie
>Doesn't support Stein over Corrupt Clinton

Seriously?

>coalburner
lmao

wtf i hate trump now
I #shill4jill

She is better than Clinton by a lot

Well no shit.
But I still disagree with her.
The only candidate I really like this cycle is Castle, but he's literally who tier.
I can't get behind anyone who hates the constitution or wants open borders.

she's the hottest old lady I've ever seen

If you unironically believe this then you're commie scum.

[[[ stein ]]]

Id prefer her over cunton

shhhhh

we need bernouts to follow her

HillShill detected

Jill Stein is the first woman we need not the first woman the establishment is trying to shove down our throats like a rapist.

ITT- retards who's anti jew complex wont even implore them to use Jill as a tool against Hillary

HIDF go away

HIDF GO HOME

ShillFor Jill

C U C K
U
C
K

JILL STEIN WILL NOT CAPITULATE TO THE OLIGARCHY

Hillary hates Jill because she is jewish

>yfw the circle mean kikkel

All because of that political quiz crap I was introduced to Darrell Castle. He is the most reasonable choice. Sucks that he is a "who" and "what party" candidate.

Jill Stein may be a radical leftist who has no business in American politics, but she is right on this specific issue.

Yes, her plan is superior to all other candidates.

A pitty, that her only possible role is to detract votes from REAL candidates...

Your (US) 2-party system is not a democracy much... Well, you can choose between Evil and Evil, where the color of dress is different...

Then there are lures to distract Good (but Stupid) people votes to no-chance bins...

You have to buy whole bag of promisses together, but on selection of different particular items you will have exactly zero influence.

Also anti-vax, anti-GMO, and anti-nuclear because fuck science that actually helps society, right?

every single plan she has is pure unfiltered autism.

Yo quick question, where is all the iPhone video footage from inside the DNC? I have been searching all over youtube but can't find anything except mainstream media recordings?

I just wanted to get contrast between Media sound recordings and sound recordings in the public. It looked like the Sanders group was loudly booing but the official footage has lots of noise and Hillary chants/cheers. Seems off.

fuck you, vote Gary Johnson

Jill Not Hill

It's nice to dream.

this

The only one who can beat (((them))) is one of (((them)))

Can we start Jill General so bernouts will come here?

Get this crazy Jew bitch off my computer screen.

oh no don't vote for the person of jewish decent that isn't a jew. vote for the guy that is a jew but not jewish. they got you guys good

Bump
Get the bernie fags to donate and vote for jill stein

>discover phd comics a few months ago on /sci/
>it's pretty funny
>see this comic
>haven't been there since

god I wish people could keep their need to preach politics out of shit that has nothing to do with politics

THIS, IT WILL SPLIT UP THE RETARDED LIBERAL VOTE, MEANING TRUMP CAN WIN EASIER

>triggered

What? That the saudis are evil fucks that own the bushes and clintons?

It's not that he's preaching politics, it's that he's doing it while having absolutely no understanding of what's going on.

It'd be like him ranting about cells despite not being a biologist.

REAL FUCKIN RARO

>single payer healthcare
I want her to fucking die.