Daily Korra hate thread. I'll never forget, so neither will any of you

Daily Korra hate thread. I'll never forget, so neither will any of you.

Remember how the original show didn't need Lesbian fan service as a crutch?

How it was able to craft believable, touching romance without pandering to a demographic that never cared about the show in the first place?

For shame.

Other urls found in this thread:

nickanimation25.tumblr.com/post/144304672971/nick-animation-podcast-episode-1-bryan-konietzko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lesbian shit didn't happen till last episode, Try harder. Only hating on Korra I would do is hate fucking.

I didn't care for the bullshit forced bi romance at the very end but overall I liked LoK. Stop being such a bitter faggot.

Remember how characters in the original show became interesting and memorable in a single episode, while Korra couldn't do it in three seasons?

Meh, it was alright. Looking foward to see the comics later this year

>How it was able to craft believable, touching romance

Actually no, I don't remember that at all from ATLA. Aang and Katara never had any romantic chemistry and the way they got together in the end felt even more forced and pandering than Korra and Asami.

Remember when Zuko went on a date with that Earth Kingdom girl and he lit the lanterns?

Remember how that five minute scene was more touching and memorable than anything Korra could have even hoped to shit out?

How are you gonna call it a crutch if it's never even been done? List off 5 shows with lesbian end for female leads.

I don't know. People post more about her now than they do about the original show. Infamy is still fame

I always hated the slideshow animation and the motion blur, made it unwatchable.

Remember when you weren't a butthurt faggot crying that his waifu was shipped with the wrong person?

Literally the only reason they did it was to get people talking and generate buzz.

It's the equivalent of a show with falling ratings killing off a main character. Purely for attention rather than a story reason.

Bitch please. This is the closest my waifu ever got to being shipped with anyone.

I'll let you guess which one my waifu is.

Well you can't argue with results, though I guess you can endlessly whine about them.

I liked it. And I am glad that you didn't like it. You should not enjoy things.

Asami. Your waifu was Asami. Bland and boring as wallpaper paste but pin-up girl attractive so you want to spread her cheeks and sniff her farts. That seems to be about your level.

Salami is a stupid name for a character.

We never did get delicious Korra abs. Impossible to forgive.

Also Bryke cannot into writing, fuck them.

>Aang and katana had no chemistry and the end felt forced

I never watched Korra, only the original, but from what I hear I dodged a bullet. It makes me ticked that it essentially ruined the entire lore of the series.

>Mako had a millionaire industrialist and delicious brown avatar chasing his D
>Gets neither

>they cuck him with each other

>How it was able to craft believable, touching romance without pandering to a demographic that never cared about the show in the first place?
Romance in actual show was dogshit. Try harder.

It's weird how people worded as if the shipping is the only bad thing about LoK. LoK in general is just subpar.
They lost too many people from the AtLA writing team. Each season is about the same; Korra makes mistake, cry, try to fix thing, deus ex happens as the villain become retarded and everything solves itself for her convenience, then she forget her lesson and repeat the whole process again.
The steampunk concept, while interesting, is obviously in conflict with the original appeal of the series.
Heck the fanbase itself drove away the martial art adviser Sifu Kisu by ripping on his "[lack of support for people of color and hating himself as a person of color]" and the substitute we get is a Hollywood stuntmen doing...what kung fu does he do again?

>they rub their sopping, Mako shaped cunt against each other every night
If they ever want to spice up their sex life, you know who they're going to call.

And it's not the ghostbusters.

get over it fag

You wish.

If I ever saw that I wouldn't even be jealous. Just knowing something that glorious was happening would restore my faith in a higher power.

lesbians are boring

>I wouldn't even be jealous
I would.

Zutara is still the best endgame.
Search your black frozen heart Sup Forums you know it to be true

Ah I love the smell of salt.

Interview Nick had with Bryke seems to have them delayed for a good while.
nickanimation25.tumblr.com/post/144304672971/nick-animation-podcast-episode-1-bryan-konietzko

But hey, that means that Mike can work on the writing for as long as it took them to make Book 1 of Korra. And since that had the longest production time, surely the quality will reflect what we got back in Book 1 even more so now that the voice acting, animation, and music won't be there to deter focus from the writing.

Wait, they fucking lost Sifu Kisu? How did that happen?

u talking shit bout mah waifu

Didn't see past the first episode because I can tell when a show is going to be bad.

But I thought the dust had settled

Hopefully they'll cancel it eventually so we don't have to deal with more pretend lesbians.