Why are white people so evil and arrogant?

Why are white people so evil and arrogant?

They don't own the planet, I have as much right than them to live in Europe. Especially when Africa is shit because they destroyed it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mali
nber.org/papers/w18162
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you own what you conquer

muh rigths
sjw tier kys

right*
kys

>Especially when Africa is shit because they destroyed it.
africa is a shithole because it’s filled with niggers 2bh

Africa was doing just fine before French whites came. Did you hear about Mali empire?

Africa isn’t a shithole. that’s a Western meme.

>Did you hear about Mali empire?
it still exist

Yeah Africa is le based

What?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mali
look at the size of this thing

>I have as much right than them to live in Europe. Especially when Africa is shit because they destroyed it.

bullshit and bullshit

The great Mosque of Tombuctu.

It is 16 meters high. There was nothing like it in Europe at the time it was built.

It was always shit. In dark Africa they were eating each other, and in Arab Africa they were still living in medieval times; they were gaping with open mouths at how much the "crusaders" had evolved in Napoleon's days.

Anyway, my problem with your lot is that you want to flee your shithole, but then you want to turn our land in the islamic shithole you just fled from. You have no respect for your host and you expect us to bend over backwards to your every whim. You are here with hostile intentions.

Was this supposed to be funny?

>wow look at this mosque!! africa is not a shithole anymore

this. to all blacks, you can move back now

Stop being racist user.
I tolerance is not tolerated here

no? By all means Mali is a modern empire under the guise of a republic. just like your country

>wh*Toid telling blacks to move back
W E W
E
W

*intolerance

Also /thread

Because western europe is like a garage full of lamborghinis while africa & the middle east are a scrapyard full of beat down toyotas.

are you having a giggle m8?

Muttoid pls go

Also what about countries that have never colonized you, like Germany?

What right do you have to come and shit up their country, impose your shitty religion and your values upon your host? Suddenly right of conquest becomes a valid reason. No greater hypocrites than Arabs.

My French compatriote here is FUMING haha

Shut the fuck up filthy wh*te boi

Fuck out of my continent you subhuman chimp

Mali and Benin were named in the honour of the former empires that existed where they were, they are by no means successor states. Benin City for instance is actually in Nigeria. The cultures of those empires do not reflect the present day cultures or even geographical area of the countries named after them.

wh*te people are dying out because not even wh*te women want to fuck wh*te men.

>Africa is shit because they destroyed it.
>Africa was doing just fine before French whites came.
>There was nothing like it in Europe at the time it was built.

"no"

nber.org/papers/w18162

"In this paper, we construct a new database on the European share of the population during colonization and examine its association with the level of economic development today. We find: (1) a strong and uniformly positive relationship between colonial European settlement and development, (2) a stronger relationship between colonial European settlement and economic development today than between development today and the proportion of the population of European descent today; and (3) no evidence that the positive relationship between colonial European settlement and economic development diminishes or becomes negative at very low levels of colonial European settlement, contradicting a large literature that focuses on the enduring adverse effects of small European settlements creating extractive institutions. The most plausible explanation of our findings is that any adverse effect of extractive institutions associated with minority European settlement was more than offset by other things the European settlers brought with them, such as human capital and technology."

inb4 "my anecdote is better than the academic paper you cited"

>Germany
>Never colonised Africa
????

One day you barbarians will be trembling and kneeling in front of the victorious Cross (or be dead).

But im not black

Africa is huge continent. Colonizing Namibia is not the same as colonizing Eritrea. Treating Africa as one unit is like treating Asia as one unit.

Not on the scale of the Brits and the French, and they never imposed their own culture.

Timbuktu and Gao are in modern Mali. Also why would it matter if the borders aren't exactly the same? Borders are constantly in flux and fluid.

Right, you're a subhuman chimp, now fucking leave.

German used to be the official language of Namibia before.

I told you im not black I cant be a subhuman chimp

>studies made by former white colonist
>impartial about colonization

Mali Empire started out with it's capital outside present-day Mali, but since Mali is a Mandinka majority country and the Mali Empire was a Mandinka centred empire, I guess you're right, it makes sense.

>think lips
>lighter skin
>covered in disgusting hair
>deep browridge
Literally a chimp, my man.

>Mali Empire started out with it's capital outside present-day Mali,
And the last capital of the Roman Empire was Constantinople.

Wh*tes btfo

Byzantine empire, not the same things!

wtf you're so retarded
K Y S

>two Americans who had nothing to do with European colonialism are predestined to write something pro-colonialism
Ignoring how stupid that argument is, nobody is stopping you from finding papers written by Africans