Who did she mean by this? Is she getting a new book?

Who did she mean by this? Is she getting a new book?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/evilmarguerite/status/739481627542224896
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck this life...

I fucking hope not. She's men as fuck

Fan's favorite best Robin ever Harper Row solo book?

what is this about I have no idea who this lady is

pls, pls not that there are so many other characters who actually could really use their own book. im expecting this now tho. damnit

twitter.com/evilmarguerite/status/739481627542224896

I'm not sure if she's talking about something she's working on or just a general thing

who is this and why am i suppose to care? can i jerk off?

>what is this about I have no idea who this lady is
>who is this and why am i suppose to care? can i jerk off?
It's the human monster who did this...

It's Joker's Daughter, isn't it?

Oh...
Well shit

>DC Art team
It's probably just one of those bombshell figures getting announced at SDCC

Thought Jason killed that shitstain of a character...

>wanting her to get a good character
For what reason? Do you like seeing your favorites suffer?

Makes it sound like a new character
So either somebody taking up a legacy role that she really liked but hasent been used in a while or she is excited because it's a character she pitched.

Fuck

>I've wanted her from the start
I don't think so. Starfire maybe?

This has me worried though

Literally who?

How do SJWs manage to constantly fail upwards?

Hopefully something that makes Sup Forums complain a lot

It's a wonderful post-Rebirth world, friend. Hack writers don't even need to flex too hard to ignore continuity now.

this....this isn't a Sup Forums edit?

I'm afraid not.

He didn't actually kill her, he shot her shoulder

I can't think of any characters she uses a lot in bombshells that don't already have figures. Barda perhaps?

if you actually read comic books you'd know she survived the gunshot, killed the medics that picked her up, and escaped from the ambulance the very next issue

It took me a while to believe it was real but yes that auctualy got printed thousands of times on paper.

>reading Lobdell
not everyone is a masochist here

it's clickbait
designed to be posted again and again in outrage, in the process making a mediocre writer more relevent than they should be.

every time someone reposts it they are indirectly putting money in her pocket by raising her infamy.

A Spoiler book maybe?

So what will it be?

>Possible
Starfire

>Hopefully not
Shazam

>Not in a million years
Stargirl

renee montoya?

If I liked bombshells, will I like her other stuff? I see is the "Israel" page just another "ethics in hammer wielding" panel or is it actually indicative of the rest of her output?

Not muh Starwaifu
She got a good book finally I don't want her to ruin her with her blandness and one note style

No. The Israel panel is much more accurate representation of her work than Bombshells. She might very well be the worst writer for the Big 2 currently. At least one of the only people that can compete with Humphries for that title.

Felicity

Bombshells is indicative of everything she writes because she can barely differentiate character voices

>not Leah or Hopeless on Spider-woman

Fish Mooney

This isn't even her worst work. Read the shit she did with DC before. It's mediocre, boring trite. At least this one is super dumb.

She got her unsolicited opinions about Israel in her Bombshells.

Wait what?

This can't be real. How can she make a living out of this? It's as if actually coming up with a proper dialogue for a character was too triggering for her or something.

At least other sjw writers try to do their job. In this case she wasn't even doing her job correctly. No comic company should ever hire someone so incompetent.

She didn't, Angela was canceled after seven issues without Gillen's name propping it up.

She's somewhat attractive, for a female comic book writer. I'm assuming that's part of her appeal.

But she's a shitty writer even when not inserting her politics into the work.

hahahahha

hahahahahahhaaaahahahahaha

fucking hell that was published

Isn't she also the woman that wrote the Nubo comic? Whatever happened with that?

Anyway, it's not like her next next gig is gonna be big. With the states of comics, she'll be lucky if it gets 12 issues before getting shoved for another book nobody cares about.

>she's a blonde with glasses
Well, that explains everything

Yeah, but the fact that editors allowed this in the first place is baffling.

I hate that she gets hired to do books while putting zero effort in them. She couldn't even be bothered reading about Stargirl before writing her into a plane crash scenario.
Pretty sure even Humphries and Lobdell do more research for their books.

Have fun, DC friends.

And Sup Forums falls for it every time

Gotta love how companyfags keep spamming the israel panel as proof that Marvel must be the worst of the big 2 when DC sells the same exact kind of crap from the same exact writer

And before anyone asks, no, i'm not any company's loyalist, that's my point

>I few day ago I went into DC...
>I few day
>I went

Brother Eye?

Nah, it's a book.

If she's this excited, I can't imagine it'd be JUST for a Bombshells appearance or even a figurine. I mean, she pretty much has carte blanche to use whoever she wants in Bombshells, especially for female characters -- mostly because Bombshells is an Elseworlds book and because there's no reason why DC would limit what can be put in there.

It has to be a new book. Especially considering the "delivered beyond my wildest dreams" and SDCC.

Of course, no idea what it'd be beyond that. Given her excitement and what we know she wanted to work on before (WW), I'd almost venture to guess a Donna Troy book.

Maybe Wonder Girl? Will she appear anywhere in Rebirth?

Titans, as far as we know. *Maybe* Wonder Woman, although nothing's been hinted at in solitications (but based on the "rebirth" aspects to WW, it would make sense for her to appear there).

But her changing backstory would probably be an interesting focal point for the overarching Rebirth plot, so a different book with her as the main character could work.

>She's somewhat attractive, for a female comic book writer. I'm assuming that's part of her appeal.

Pfft okay. She's got a major case of Myspace Angles.

I thought of that blonde Wonder Girl, from previous Teen Titans, though. I know Donna will appear in Titans, and she has really bitchin' outfit. But I don't remember seeing Cassie anywhere.

n...no...

DC, don't let this bitch ruin another character

Does even Catwoman has a book in Rebirth?. If not I could see Bennett writing Selina

She did lose like 70 pounds, she does look pretty good now

Sarkeesian did it years ago

Sup Forums is too arrogant and thinks they're above shit like this

She's been working at DC for a while now. Student of Snyder's I think?

Bombshells is mostly just boring. World's End was shit.

Months ago Rucka said he didn't have plans to use Cassie or Donna in his first 12 issues but he might include them after that.

I'd say I wouldn't think that they would hand out potential supporting cast characters of his to shitty writers, but they let Lobdell have Artemis so who really knows.

>I don't read comics, just shitpost about them
>I'm a dumb nigger please rape my face

thats what you sound like right now

>when DC sells the same exact kind of crap

Source: your ass?

christ she's nearly ten heads tall there

Yeah if she is writing a book it'll probably be Catwoman or Batwoman

Bombshells
Male heroes don't even exist unless they're attached to a female hero's hip and even then the female one gets more attention

Snyder's students turned out even worse than him. Please end his reign of terror.

DCfags are hypocrites and always forget that DC started the trend of killing off characters and replacing them with lesbians, minorities etc.

I think he just signed an exclusive

RIP in peace

Bombshells is a cheesecake book. Explain to me how a book about pinups is the same as [NOPE TOO GROSS] or this?

But hey, keep up the false equivalence, Mouseketeer. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I could sacrifice Batwoman, but I'll be pissed if it's Selina.

There is nothing wrong with diversity legacies or legacies in general. The problem is that Marvel has to make a big deal about it as if a character's race or gender is more important than storytelling.

Sup Forums would've hated Jaime and Renee

I remember Batwoman and Jaime getting shilled hard by news, the former especially because OMG BAT CHARACTER, and I remember people HATING Jaime because muh Ted.

And is teaching a Comics Writing class.

Yeah, a little over 9 by my count.
How tall is she supposed to be? Stretchers are made large enough for a full grown man and her feet are hanging off it.

She's not supposed to be that tall

I swear she's normally drawn shorter than Jason in that book

It's a female empowerment book with a bunch of unnecessary race changes to make her feel good about herself and shit like But keep jacking off to poorly drawn cute grils, user

meant for

Company Warriors are hypocrites, news at 11.

>poorly drawn

only sometimes

>But keep jacking off to poorly drawn cute grils

Isn't that Marvel's bread and butter?

eye eye cap'n

DC used to make a big deal out of it. Batwoman especially got a lot of news and hype around her that DC played into, and that's one reason why she was so shit in 52. They shoved her in there and made her character all about her being gay despite Devin Grayson working on creating her to do literally the opposite of that.

I remember her doing some issues of Injustice

We're fucking screwed.

also replacing The Spectre with a black guy

She did the Year Two annual. I guess it was the Babs & Jim story

She wrote that one annual with some good Hal and Sinestro stuff

That's probably the best thing she's written

>DC used to make a big deal out of it.
> used to make a big deal out of it.
>used to make
>use to

Well they haven't exactly done that many race changes lately except for Wally

The last one they made a deal out of was a character being gay until it was reveled to be Alan and nobody cared

>it's fine DC did it before I became autistic about SJW so I don't care!

Johns tried making a big deal out of Simon but nobody really cared since people knew he would be off the book soon and UGH another lantern.

And they were right! Because it took like 3 years for him to be prominent again but this time he's under a shit writer.

They didn't make a big deal about gay Alan. It was just mentioned in an interview by Robinson and other people made a big deal about it. Same thing happened with the Batgirl costume too. It was just mentioned as part of the creative team change and everyone flipped out for some reason.

ITT: Disnigger salt

also
>it's fine because I like the characters after years of growth and them having good writers!

Not that I have any horse in this race, but why does everybody associate Marvel with Disney (Disnigger, Mousketeer etc.), but not a lot of people associate DC with Warner Brothers?

Disney is notorious for being very hands-on with everything it owns. DC has been owned by WB for ages and it doesn't seem to have many dictates handed down to it.