It's reached cringeworthy level now

>You have sacrificed nothing and no one.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-father-fallen-soldier-ive-made-lot/story?id=41015051

Literally
>I'm comparing the death of your son to the fact that I have to pay my employees
and then ad hominem

>tfw being a politician used to mean being a statesman and passable orator.

You don't need a "muh dead son" to be a president. And saying he hasn't sacrificed anything is a blatant lie. Just because you don't have a "muh dead son" doesn't mean you haven't sacrificed anything you retard.

>doesn't mean you haven't sacrificed anything you retard.
No, but comparing the fact that you HAVE to [legally] pay your employees with another family's loss of a loved one is pretty fucking piss weak твн

I don't care. I'm still voting for Trump.

How come republicans love war, but hate soldiers/veterans?

>Just because you don't have a "muh dead son" doesn't mean you haven't sacrificed anything you retard.
This, what the fuck. The kid elected to join the military, it wasn't the parent's decision. Calling someone else's choice your own personal sacrifice is like calling taxes charity.

Jesus Christ, the shills are getting unbearable.

Saged and hidden.

hillary doesn't have a dead son so I guess she didn't sacrifice anything either huh?

Building a business is a more noble and productive pursuit than military service.

I'm pretty sure Trump has sacrificed plenty of his own time and personal finances to run for President.

Those parents lost their son to the violence of other muslims. And after the fact are supporting the candidate that will involve the sons and daughters of more Americans in those same conflicts.

Those parents are deluded tools.

They love soldiers and veterans for the story and their strong right leaning voting tenancies.

They don't like that they have to pay for them.

Trump blew it.

All he had to say was, "I've paid your sons military wages in taxes several handfuls of times over."

>their Muslim son joined the military solely to protect the country he loved so much

I wish he had said something this stupid.

Trump should've said he's sacrificing his retirement of a long and successful life to fix this nation, naming all the bad stuff that the Obama administration has done.

Just imagine I said it for him.
What would be the counterargument?

This.

>American Muslims
>patriotic

No point posting this here. Sup Forums will engage in all sorts of mental gymnastics and cognitive dissonance in an attempt to justify everything Trump does

>sand nigger tries to stump the trump with juvenile emotional appeal
>as usual trump is invincible to this bullshit
>sand nigger gets BTFO what a surprise

Nothing to see here, it seems.

Islam literally tells its followers to ignore all laws not given by Allah.
This means that they either cannot genuinely take the oath of citizenship, or they are not actually Muslims.

I think Trump has a psychological tick where if you say anything to him that he hasn't done he'll immediately respond that he has done it.

So you could go up to him and accuse him of never disarming IED's in Iraq, and he'll immediately snap back and say that "he's defused lots of things in his life lots and lots of explosive things!"

God the shills are on full force now

Can't wait till Trump wins

Is trump immune to negative press at this point? I mean, he hasn't done anything positive recently, yet he seems unphased by the bad publicity

First Trump would have to pay taxes

Sacrifice is for losers. McCain, Dole, Kerry all sacrificed and got BTFO. What did Hillary sacrifice anyway?

>spamming this all night
Other threads not going your way?

Cringeworthy is dying for a worthless cause.

not an argument

so why didnt the mother who lost a son talk?
was she just decoraction?

Funny joke, but there are more taxes than income taxes.

>son killed by terrorists
>be mad at trump for wanting to protect the country from terrorists, not terrorists

really makes you think

This is literally spin because the transcripts don't support this at all.

Muh only Hillary can have shills....

>What did Hillary sacrifice anyway?
Her dignity?

You just don't get it, do you user? Nobody in the real world gives a fuck about what "mean things" Donald said at 3.32pm on Wednesday.
This is the schoolyard-tier shit.

Her eternal soul.

Trump has no humility. All he can do is boast non-stop because he's incredibly insecure.

I hate Hillary but goddamn Trump is a selfish entitled piece of shit.

Bill...

a chicken, in the backyard, to Moloch

and that is a sensible argument how?

>son dies in a pointless war that's only made a region worse
>welp better support the politician that voted for it and is professing a strong desire to do it again

The parents didnt sacrifice anything though, the son did. And he knew it damn well when he signed up for the army.

Trump on the other hand has to sacrifice shitloads of his time answering retarded questions people such as that mudskin keep asking him.

Emotions aren't arguments. Using parents of a dead soldier to manipulate and shame is fucked up.

They'll hold this shit up but at the same time mock the mom of the bengazi soldier. It's fucked up all around. This is why I fucking hate neocons and liberal internationalist.