QUESTION FOR ALL FOREIGNERS

SERIOUS QUESTION FOR ALL NON-AMERICANS

How do you deal with being unable to vote for Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/hungary-pm-orban-becomes-first-eu-leader-endorse-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doesn't bother me at all. I'm just happy to not live in the US,thats all.

t. turkroach

t. Nigger
I can do that too

i feel bad for not trying to save a country
but feels good knowing im not the one enjoying 8 years of Hillary and spend all the years left in my time in terror and degeneracy because of it.

:^)
enjoy your 30 million sandniggers and shitskins in 2017

I voted brexit so I feel like I've done my part

t. Mohammad Ali Derka

Enjoy being islamofied and feminized you cuck

I read last night that North Carolina struck down a law requiring ID at the polls

so I may not have to deal with it at all

By Shitposting loudly

USA=60% White
Germany=90% White
I think it's clear who's more of a Cuck here. You are like Sweden times 3,you fucking Nigger.

please save France

>breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/hungary-pm-orban-becomes-first-eu-leader-endorse-trump/

This will have to do.

>t. Brazil
I don't even have to make a joke here.

It makes me feel bad, actually. At the very least, I can make some people see through the misinformation the media spreads about our God-emperor in my country. I know he'll win, for that is the best for our burgerbros out there. MAGA, and godspeed.

You really have. I think Brexit paved the way for those who were on the fence for Trump. After Brexit suddenly we had many people coming out of the MAGA closet and saying they were openly Trump.

considering america has literally never been 100% white (actual immigrant country) and germany is the heartland of native whites and was 99% white just 70 years ago.... yeah not the same

but I already voted for Trump

I'm a dual citizen, just voted Brexit not too long ago and will vote for Trump in November.

send me a green card and ill go vote ;3

It IS tough, you are right, but I think most of us deal with it by pointing at the poor USA and laughing. A lot. Possibly also thanking God for the good fortune we had to NOT be borne in the USA. Truly.

We are observing meme magic in action and are tentatively experimenting with it here. But growing memes up here that aren't forced is challenging.

By masturbating to AWOOOOOs

Shut up Australia.

I listen to Death Grips and vote for Brexit

By shitposting

I'm glad my country isn't letting in rapist and paying for their survival in my country