How many World Wars has your country won?

How many World Wars has your country won?

America

same

>uk
didn't even know they participated in the world wars

How many celebrations dedicated to the Son of God, Jesus Christ, are celebrated in America?

America

if I look at Europe 2017, then the answer can only be: not enough

This.

1.5 really. Half of France was complicit in working with the Nazis, hence why the Allies had no qualms about bombing some of your population centers.

well then usa should be 1.5 aswell since you joined at the end when russia and england did all the job

1 actually, they also joined at the end in WW1, when most of the fighting had already been done(in France).

but they did some great pro usa propaganda movies after ww2 so I think they fully deserve that half a point

we're about to win the final battle

The Allies/Comintern probably don’t win either war without the US shipping them weapons and supplies.

Lend-Lease and American profiteering is the single most crucial aspect to Germany’s downfall in both World Wars.

>being proud of getting ultracucked forever by the kikes, sending thousands of your men to die for the wrong cause

my sides

Consider suicide

>Half of France was complicit in working with the Nazis
lol what

It’s precisely because of America’s entrance in WW1 that the war ended not long after. The outcome of WW1 was very much still in question until the US became a factor.

What’s most likely to have happened is France would have eventually folded forcing the U.K. and Germany in to a stalemate as neither really had the means to invade each other, so they’d have just agreed to some sort of compromise to end the war.

Best possible answer as a German

1: the 1914-1918 war

Also there were 3 world wars, the first world war was the 7 year's war in the 1750's, France lost it.

We lost the 1939-1945 war, if it wasn't for the USSR, the USA and UK saviors, we wouldn't be considered in the winner club.

American production was undoubtedly important in WW2, but saying it was the most important factor is ignorant of what was truly a collaborative effort in defeating Germany.

WW2 was won with British intelligence, American Steel, and Russian blood. All were equally important, and the absence of any one of them dramatically effects the outcome of the war. If the Brits and Soviets didn’t force Germany in to fighting a 2 front war, Germany probably rolls over whichever one has its full attention, and if the US wasn’t sending everyone arms and supplies, nobody could hope to match the might of Germany’s war economy.

>Italy

We didn't take part in WW I and fought for both sides in WW II so - idk really

>UK won 2 world wars

flag
0 tbqh

Turkish BLACK BULL kicked British and French asses during World War I
but the pathetic wh*tes Turkey unfortunatelly sided with lose miserably

Eh, it’s not unbelievable that you could remove the U.K. and the Soviets/Americans still pull out a victory, just at a greater cost probably to us. The USSR would have been even more tenacious if some of the American supplies that were being funneled primarily towards the Brits went to the Soviets instead, and the US was far from having been really tested when the Axis surrendered. Even if the Germans had somehow managed to knock the Soviets out, the US was still very fresh and plenty capable of filling all the fronts in the war by itself for a while.

Unironically 2 as well

Iran/Persia at the time

>The Allies/Comintern probably don’t win either war without the US shipping them weapons and supplies.
>Lend-Lease and American profiteering is the single most crucial aspect to Germany’s downfall in both World Wars.
please don't take this mutt seriously