You Rage You Lose: Stupid Liberals Edition

Post together rage together.

In the event of an invasion. White women would let the invaders fuck and cum in them. They wouldn't try to help you as you were killed. And they would eventually love their new owners

>Guv'ment forced them into crime.
>Oh, they robbed people to feed their families? That's almost understan...
>No, they raped a bunch of little girls. But it's the guv'ment's fault.

Primo fucking argument right there.

>this guy's vote is equal to ours

Lost already. So poor that you have to exploit, abuse, rape and kill children to make a living, yeah, makes sense.

Jorg Lanz von Liebenfels wrote in his Aryanist masterpiece "Theozoology" (1905):

>Dear ladies, tell me honestly, whose wives would you be today if noble men, if god-like Siegfrieds, had not torn you away from the Sodomite monsters, if they had not put you in warm nests, if they had not defended you -- sword in hand -- throughout thousands and thousands of years against Slavs, Mongols, Moors and Turks? Choose between us and those sons of Sodom, have yourselves sexually serviced on the mound of corpses of your husbands who fell in battle -- as so many of your mothers' mothers did! Take them to your husbands' houses, so they can make harem slaves of you, so you can become the mother of a brood of lascivious, bloodthirsty beasts, who know no motherly or wifely love! What woman is today she has become thanks to the sword and power of man. Man wrestled woman from the apes of Sodom, and for this reason she is his property!

You're right but it's not just white women. It's any and all women..

Asians and Jews are smarter and better than whites in almost every way.

While I was digging for that quote I came across another Liebenfels gem, also from Theozoology:

>As highly as we honor the wife in the family and in the home, we must just as intensely fight against the intrusion of women into public life, because the ultimate outcome of these efforts would be, and to some extent is already, unilateral women's rights, which would make the world into a big brothel in which everything revolves around penises and pussies in a silly and absurd satyrs' orgy while the proper wife, the loyal mother of the house, and the healthy strong troop of children will be mercilessly driven out of the chaste and legitimate home. No one other than those women with their lascivious ape-like natures destroyed the cultures of antiquity and they will bring down our culture as well if men do not stop and think soon.

#stillthebest2016

Toppity kek

This is you rage your lose. YLYL is another thread.

9/11 bodies weren't even cold and she's spreading her legs for the invaders.

1st line sounded just like some shit a muslim would say honestly.

Except Muslims are allowed to lie about being Muslim to get out of situations like that.

Fake. These kinds of posts are obvious troll bait.

If you say so Schlomo.

Niggers gonna nig

It's obvious to spot real vs fake.
fake
real

If you say so Schlomo.

How can you forgive the rape of more than a thousand children is beyond me...what a fucking idiot

following what is going on on reddit is hard enough, you dont need to add all the zoom ins and images to make it even harder to grasp what i am supposed to be reading

three posts in and I already lost.

Lost.

this is child abuse.

>this is somehow not a hate crime

>r/shoplifting
What the fuck is wrong with these people? Would they also have an r/rape or r/assault, or attacking property isn't unethical, so r/vandalism is okay?

Coming soon to a college application near you...

>goy
oy vey