Daily reminder that through America, the Scotts have come to rule the world

Daily reminder that through America, the Scotts have come to rule the world.

"At least twenty three presidents of the United States have some Scottish or Scotch-Irish ancestry, although the extent of this varies. For example, Ronald Reagan's great grandfather was a Scot and Woodrow Wilson's maternal grandparents were both Scottish. To a lesser degree Bill Clinton, James K. Polk and Richard Nixon have less direct Scottish, Scotch-Irish ancestry."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Americans#Presidents_of_Scottish_or_Scotch-Irish_descent

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DerVmiZeUDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Ronald Reagan
Holy shit are you gay

Anglo Saxons are the true KANGS

WE

Then America is also cursed with the cuck gene

Check out this 1/64 plastic paddy

Be a big boy and make your own identity

>Scotts

WIS

don't forget there's no one as Irish as Barack Obama

youtube.com/watch?v=DerVmiZeUDw

PRESES O THE UNITITS

Well, if you want to go that far, are you willing to accept that Scots and Irish are Nordic as fuck?

>i win by proxy

It's ridiculous how Norwegian dialecty this text reads, like English with Norwegian words and ways of saying English words popped in

You've clearly never been there and/or know FUCKALL about anthropology

Most are atlanto-meditaranianids.

Scott = a common surname
Scot = people from Scotland

>dumb fucking Americans

What the FUCK to the irish have to do wioth anything?

>dumb fucking Americans with proxies

>mfw scottish
>mfw voted to remain in the uk and leave the eu
>mfw support conservatives
>mfw marginalised in my own country because of this

If this shit continues I'm gonna try to move to England, fuck this shit. Scotland isn't the rosy place you imagine it to be, it's actually a wet shithole full of teenagers shooting up junk who hate the "evil Tories" in "Wastemonster".

Which means all the others are of English descent.

No, they're not.

FALSE. that would be use the mestizo

no

The Scots were originally from Ireland.

They invaded northern Britain, i.e. Caledonia, between 4th and 6th centuries, killing and assimilating the native Picts.

Scots spoke Gaelic celtic, like the other Hibernian tribes.

Picts spoke Brittonic celtic, like the Welsh.

So which ones weren't of English descent?

I already have mate. Born in Glasgow (shit city I know, but moved around a lot), bought some property in a sleepy English village, 100% British, not even a chink or Pole. Grow my own food, buy meat from our local farmers market, wear thick wollen sweaters.

The whole town voted LEAVE the EU, had signs everywhere, we got a 100% Leave rate (out of ~100 people). Scotland has rejected me too many times. Lets make England more white, Scotland want immigrants, let them leave the UK and keep voting to bring the brown folk.

Daily reminder that for hundres of years Scotsmen let English nobles fuck their wives of their wedding day

Southern Scotland and North West England were heavily influenced by the Norse people. People in Liverpool are very hard for the rest of the UK to understand but Norwegians always seem to have nae problems for some reason

fucking BARACK OBAMA

>Immgrant in irony bypass