Can we have a fight choreography thread? I need more

Can we have a fight choreography thread? I need more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3f3F8sKP2Yg
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe-IWFYd4Ps
youtube.com/watch?v=-A9Hv2Q1sKs
youtube.com/watch?v=UiwDgjrDlEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RV18kZIBBZA
youtube.com/watch?v=nzbu3OmDhT8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

me too

how do i make good webm's

Does anyone have some webm clips of Superman Apocalypse?

no but i have this

idk these are from previous threads

Fanmade, SU has terrible fights.

OP never said official only.

>water pokemon doing damge to ice/plant pokemon

What

Why is this gif this way? It's some tumblr bullshit? It's really annoying.

Greninja can change type with Protean ability and learn fighting moves.

But also anime mechanics are fucking butchered compared to game mechanics.
youtube.com/watch?v=3f3F8sKP2Yg

I don't have many webms

It's part grass, he's using arial ace

greninja has protean as its ability, changes its type to whatever attack its using.

>mfw the only video game that manages to have battles like these is kingdom hearts without forcing "press x to kill" scenes down your throat

Blastoise never got enough love

>obviously hasnt done the finale to KH2
>press triangle to win

Aare you going to post any actual choreography

The frog is just floating and spinning

hence the word forced
it is not something that is abused throughout the game, like in god of war or bayonetta

These belong on /vp/.

Why did people latch onto Greninja so hard? It wasnt even pushed as a favorite like Lucario, it just became so big on its own.

I see, thanks for the explanation

Do you have the Zemo and Cap fight?

It's the only fight choreography I have. Gladly will take more

youtube.com/watch?v=Fe-IWFYd4Ps

>psshhh nothing personal kid

I don't, everything I save I usually get from Sup Forums first as animation reference.

Here's a less edgy one
youtube.com/watch?v=-A9Hv2Q1sKs

Devil May Cry?

Damn

Some user posted the Cap and Zemo fight some time ago and I didn't get a chance to save it

How much does Iron Man need to shake his fucking head?

The pokemon anime never cared that much about the type chart.

Is this TLA or LoK?

Wait wtf Demon Flash just Zoomed Robin? That's pretty brutal.

LOK

Is it better/more grown up than TLA? I've heard so much good about both shows, but I couldn't really stand the humor in TLA.

I mean, he lost. So it panned out about as well as you thought it did.

Yeah I'd say so, give it a shot

Sauce? This looks cool

Because meta

This Greninja/Ash psychic link-fusion is one of the dumbest things I've seen in a while.

It's even more retarded when, despite everyone making a huge deal out of Synchro because it almost never happens and requires this Next Level Bond that NOT EVEN PIKACHU HAS, Ash is still going to dump Greninja at Oak's when it comes time for Alola.

>vibrate histoire handicap through chest
>Niihhhh it hurts

Little bitch should be fucking dead

I need to know the source of this. Now.

But KH2 abuses the shit out of that triangle button.

He might keep it for a while like Aipom, or more likely he'll let it train at a special location away from him.

if you can put the metal around your body as armor, whats stopping her from just using it to crush you?

user she's not a monster all she wants to do is kill the woman she raised like a daughter

one finger death punch

This shit is awful

damn you OP

Care to point me towards something good then?

Greninja is the most popular Pokémon now in Japan, they will milk it till the end.

if vibranium absorbs and nullifies all energy how can zeemo use it to jump?

The properties of vibranium change on a panel-by-panel basis.

It absorbs impacts, like that suicide bomber kick, the ground isn't supposed to even crack like that. At all. Since that would mean the energy gets passed through to the ground. But whatever, it's a comic flick.

>he's fast
>hop behind you
>unsheathe ears
>pss, nothing personal, mon

If we're going with realistic fights than this is a pretty intense duel to the death.

youtube.com/watch?v=UiwDgjrDlEQ

I think it is Farthing Wood?

Thank you user

I can't wait until this overrated frog gets sent to the funny farm like all the others.

m8

THIS IS MY HAPPY PLACE.
youtube.com/watch?v=RV18kZIBBZA

DMC
Bayonetta
God Hand
Ninja Gaiden

>Using the ribbons like that
You can't even teach it whip moves in the game but I wish you could.

I always assumed it was an honor thing. Like, to metal-benders, bending something they were already wearing would be like kicking a dude in the balls.

See Also, Vanquish, Metal Gear Rising, Wonderful 101....do you play video games?

Also if you're looking at the Pokemon webms itt, try Pokken Tournament.

I'd assume it'd be too much trouble. Earth/Metal bending seems to weaken at a range, so Su Yin having the metal touching her uses less effort to control it than Kuvira would trying to control it at a distance.

Being a metal bender yourself, I assume

>somehow Greninja didn't make it into Pokken Tournament
Fucking what

explain that shit

>Dat ending
WonderWomanHatesNecks.jpg

Sequel hook, m8.

Got you covered m80

You should play DMC

Fuck, how do I git gud at DMC?

I mean, they REALLY could've done so much better with the roster. Pokken NX port with expanded roster when? Or just a sequel? Not even just Greninja, I want to play as Deoxys for once too.

Thanks, m8. I could swear I had this webm saved already but I couldn't find it to save my life.

And this is why Gal Gadot was an awful casting choice. Imagine her projecting the gravitas and sheer strength shown in these clips.

Dissidia Duodecim honey

Not him but it takes a LOT of practice.

Last time I played, I was just an amateur at DMC4. But I was just on the cusp of gitting gud at DMC3. I was pretty decent at that one actually but not combo video good, unfortunately.

I just can't pull off combos, no matter what game I'm playing.

There's a few videos on Youtube that show how to do some of the more advanced techniques and changing your control scheme may help. But other than that it's just a case of practice, practice, practice

Idk what to tell you then. It's not something that certainly comes naturally to everyone. I'm not inherently good at most video games, or at least when I first started to play DMC I really wasn't. It took a lot of practice, so I'd say just practice.

Also, duuurr. Definitely look those up, they help.

God I really should just go back to DMC3:SE, it's been way too damn long.

Damn it, I can only git gud at one game at a time, and right now it's Bloodborne.

i hate the sword teleport thing they gave vergil.

you should give bayonetta (or most platinum games title really) a try. it's a lot more masher friendly, and has an overall bigger defensive focus.

every time there's a bullshit power pikachu doesn't have i just bulshit it as its becuase hes not fully evolved

>i hate the sword teleport thing they gave vergil.
I expected to hate it way more than I did. I don't even hate it really, actually I kind of like it. It does kind of take away from what you could do in DMC3, but it's at least a way to sort of nerf Vergil in DMC4:SE. Cuz holy shit is he ever OP in that game. They just need to give him back free teleports but otherwise nerf the shit out of him for DMC5, if they ever just get off their asses and make that one.
>you should give bayonetta (or most platinum games title really) a try. it's a lot more masher friendly, and has an overall bigger defensive focus.
Yeah it's definitely easier to string combos in Bayonetta. It does have some QTEs and stuff though.

>or most platinum games title really

I wasn't half bad at Revengeance, maybe I should go back and try it out again.

I have no idea why they fucked up so much with TMNT, because TF was godlike.
youtube.com/watch?v=nzbu3OmDhT8

>catching that missile
The fuck? Grimlock can do that? Jesus fucking christ, I need to go back to this game. I only ever played as him once after unlocking him.

Also this is just more evidence that Platinum need to make a Superman game already.

Wow that actually looks pretty cool, I thought SU fights were just a bunch of gay dancing shit

>fanmade

Never mind then.
At least post some good anime you /vp/ fags.