South "Slavs"

Explain yourselves.

BLUEEEEEGH

JESTEM KURWA POLAKIEM ROBAKIEM

ZARABIAM 500 EURO I ŻYJE W BLOKU

TŁUMACZ MI SIE KURWO! JESTEM KRÓLEM GUŁAGU CHUJU! MAM 20 LETNIĄ BMKE JESTEM KIMS KURWA KIMS

dzięki

>гopa

wtf? I'm Germanic now

this desu.
they clearly confused two very different things here.

Bosque = floresta

Les means wood, the material, gozd means forest, possibly from se zagozditi, to get stuck. And las means a hair. The southerners call it šuma, possibly from šum, noise, because of the rustling of the leaves.

>gozd means forest, possibly from se zagozditi, to get stuck
we don't have that one. well maybe 'gwóźdź', but that means nail (the thing you hammer into a wall)
>šuma, possibly from šum, noise
we do have that one. szum means background noise here and in one of our most famous songs the text goes as this: "szumi dokoła las" - the forest is making noise around the people who are walking in it.

I've heard ''shit'' means ''food'' in slovenian
zapomniałes napisać że ''chuj do dupy'' oznacza w polskim ''zwycięstwo militarne'' ty cucku jebany ale ci Hitler wykuwił

uspokój się, marcel

>I've heard ''shit'' means ''food'' in slovenian
No, food is hrana or futer.

please don't give him attention

chrum no pogadajmy o tych pięknych pshek pshek słowiańskich językach kurwa

Food is hrana. Unless you're trolling, which wouldn't make sense, since Slovenian food is pretty much Polish food with the Russian influences taken out (no carp on a bed of red beet stuffed with boiled eggs and a cucumber stuck in its mouth).

That's right, šum means background noise. Also, in the south they refer to the material of wood as drvo, which in Slovene means log.

dla Matek Polek food is chuj

We say silva and bosque aswell

Only word similar to las/les I can think of is "lijes" and that means "casket" as in coffin.

The proper Upper Carniolan word is gmajna.

>'gwóźdź
Would mean Iron in Serbo-Croatian.

We can also say floresta, but you may be GAY.

gora used to mean mountain before, but it's an archaic term that no one uses, so now it means forest.

Where I'm from (west Slovenia) gmajna is pretty much land outside village, not necessarily forest. The history lexicon says gmajna is uncultivated land that was owned by all villagers

>half of Lithuania speaks Ancient Greek
Really makes you think

>Sicily
WE WUZ NORDICS

yeah we use both words

Fun fact: there's an archaic English word "weald" that's related to the German "Wald".