Jeb Bush was the only man who could have beaten Hillary Clinton...

Jeb Bush was the only man who could have beaten Hillary Clinton. But now were sending an oompa loompa to fight the good fight for us. Hes openly racist uses insane troll logic whenever he opens his mouth and you never know what he will say or do. Jeb could have done it he was the man. Whether he wins or loses he will set the country back 50 years.Good job.

Jeb Bush threatened to moon people and would have done so if Donald Trump didnt call him out on it.

If Jeb Bush was so formidable then how come he couldn't defeat Trump? In fact, he didn't even come close.

ZERO

STATES

WON

what do the other successful Bush's think of him?

Back to plebbit samefag.

>the only way to defeat Clinton is to embrace shit we don't want

What's the point, then?

Forgive me if I don't see any value in a race-mixing pro-amnesty cuck beating another anti-white pro-amnesty cunt.

Jeb is a mess

EAT SHIT

you have to go back

Columba. This is silly. The chips, please.

Jeb!

Nichole, is that you?

Trump. This is silly. My balls, please.

EXCUSE ME JEB!

you are a fucking idiot, they guy was the first one out of the race

low energy

Trump never defeated Jeb.

I DID BY BRINGING HIM INTO THE INVERTED WORLD. YOU'RE NEXT, DONALD, UNLESS YOU SURRENDER THE DELEGATES IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

I hope Correct the Record pays you well for this, shill. You need to find a real job with your degree in underwater feminine dance studies.

#JebNoFilter = Jeb wearing a hoodie, mercilessly mocked by Trumpcucks for it

#TrumpNoFilter = insulting the mother of a slain US serviceman, Trumper bend over backwards to defend it.

I miss based Jeb. He brought class to politics over Trump's Hugo Chavez impersonation demagoguery.

>only man who could have beaten Hillary Clinton
>won 0 states

>tfw donald-sempai the tsundere notices you

Jeb is a waste.

Golly gee does that mean I can win since I won a state

>Jeb Bush was the only man who could have beaten Hillary Clinton.

At this point Hillary is Jeb Bush.

cute mess

no way would a bush beat clinton, not after g w at least.