Wander over Yonder thread

Decided to make a new one since OP fucked up on the last one edition

OBLIGITORY PETITION: change.org/p/walt-disney-encourage-disney-to-make-wander-over-yonder-season-3

NEXT EPISODES:
The Search for Captain Tim
>Lord Hater accidentally recruits an alien hunter to help find his lost pet
The Heebie Jeebies
>Wander and Sylvia search a creepy forest planet for a mystical power, but find something far more terrifying
- airs TONIGHT at 8pm/7pm central on Disney XD

The Sick Day
>When Wander comes down with a cold, He depends on Sylvia to fulfill his many duties helping others
The Sky Guy
>Wander discovers an adorable new species and accidentally exposes them to a whole new world
- airs Mon June 13th at 8pm/7pm central on Disney XD

The Robomechabotatron
>Wander must convince Sylvia, Hater and Peepers to work together with him to control an ancient giant robot
The Flower
>Sylvia scours the destroyed Galaxy to save a rare flower and cheer up Wander
- airs Mon June 20th at 8pm/7pm central on Disney XD

The End of the Galaxy (SERIES FINALE)
>With one planet left standing, Wander and Sylvia lead a band of rebels in a final stand against Dominator, while Lord Hater rushes conquer the planet first
- airs Mon June 27th at 8pm/7pm central on Disney XD

If possible, PLEASE tune in to the TV airings of these, even if you've already seen them early! It never hurts to help!

Other urls found in this thread:

crackmccraigen.tumblr.com/post/145514026399/tonight-on-wander-over-yonder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't believe they finally mentioned the robot arm again

HATER MAKES IT BETTER

Of course they did, the black hole his old arm is currently plugging up is sure to be central to the finale.

I want to fuck Hater

get in line

I want to fuck Lady Hater.

No

I want to take Hater's virginity

What did everyone think of it the new episodes and how scared are you that we only have 5 left?

8/10
The Heebie Jeebies
Cop-out/10

Haven't seen new EPs yet, waiting til the TV priemere

There are 5 episodes left. Hater was confirmed by one of the team to only be in 2 of them, The Robomechabotatron and The End of the Galaxy.

I don't know if this is a widely held or controversial opinion, but episodes without Hater just aren't as good for me. Like Craig said, he's the real protagonist of the show, and he also happens to be the most entertaining, most relatable, and, surprisingly, even the coolest character. His dynamic with Peepers really grew into something fun and endearing, and Wander is at his best when they have each other to play off of. There's even Peepers and Sylvia interaction, which I really love.

You lose all of this when Hater isn't in the episode, and these episodes sometimes just don't feel up to snuff. There are, of course, exceptions, and these episodes got better in season 2, for the most part, but the show is almost over and its real star only has 2 more appearances left to make. It's sad to think about.

>The Heebie Jeebies
>Cop-out/10
It's no more of a cop-out than the butt episode.

The finale is Dominator's arm getting stuck in the black hole

Tell me about it, I was fuckinh depressed when I heard Hater has two appearances left before we enter cancellation hell

skeleton boobs how?

The Flower is probably going to be really feelsy, so it'll probably be good. The Sick Day and The Sky Guy, though, I think are really going to feel out of place.

Like this. It's pretty cute, honestly, it just sounds silly on paper.

What are they awwing at?

Their ship being confirmed

>heebie jeebies episode
>vintage ghost clowns

Why can't we have more spooky shit like this in cartoons.

Captain Tim cooing at the bounty hunter.

HATER IS CUTE

crackmccraigen.tumblr.com/post/145514026399/tonight-on-wander-over-yonder

I was totally right about my assumptions of these episodes being the Halloween special!!!

Disney scheduling is fucking abysmal

He looks like a damn cat lol

I'm kinda pissed about it, imagine if we had til October/November to Save Wander? Ugh...

I feel like this season's schedule was shortened to kill it faster

>Wilhelm Warbler
Top kek

No! He is a monkey.

That's Hater!

Bump

The time on this is wrong, its actually at 8pm

I feel like the bad ratings for The Hot Shot / The Night Out were due to the lack of proper advertisement for it and how episodes are getting leaked early now.
But hopefully ratings will go up now that there's an actual commercial for new EPs this month

Why is this thread so dead?

I feel really bad this show is airing alone by itself. I'm surprised they don't pair it up with Star or P&P to increase viewership.

>Don't get Disney XD anymore

it also says right there it had a bad time slot challenging something else that was on

I know right!? It really pisses me off that they're airing some dumb Battle bots program. They really want this show to die, don't they?

I caught a few episodes of this the other day. I can kinda see why people like it.

I love Sylvia.

Is he thinking about Wander?

New episodes were great. Especially captain Tim one, it's continuation of my fav episode when I watched Wander first time (before I took to big break from show). I just love that Alien(s) homage.

stream link?

I don't know if anyone is streaming, but if you want to watch it, its up on kisscartoon and the Disney XD app

Steam it plox

What?

NEW EPISODE IN ONE HOUR well, at least for those who didn't watch early

Do we have a mega?

I'm not sure, I never bothered to check to be honest. Probably

So guys, how likely do you think it'll be that Wander gets a 3rd season?
we probably won't get anything new for about a decade

>that episode
>mfw my name is Tim
This is pretty annoying when they call your name over and over again.

Chill out Captain Tim

THAT'S COLONEL TIM FOR YOU, MAGGOT! GO DOWN AND GIVE ME 20!

People keep saying the episode leaked. Well, where do I watch it? It's not on KissCartoon.

It was an hour ago? Also, it was released early on the Disney XD app, that's what people mean when they say it was "leaked"

I just watched it on KissCartoon. It links on front page even.

Hater is too good for this world

Yeah, I'm watching it there now...?

that music was fucking great

I like how Hater genuinely loves Tim, its perfect

The FUCK was that all about? Weird ass bouncing clown things.

So gang, which episode is the best one this half hour? The Search for Captain Tim was the better episode tonight

Ever seen old Fleischer cartoons?

They really should get rid of the XD channel and just dump all their good cartoons on the regular channel available to everyone. So many good shows died inside that meme channel and they didn't need to.

Tron Uprising, Motorcity, Penn Zero, Dude that's my Ghost, Randy Cunningham, Turbo.

What's their deal anyway?

Search For Captain Tim was good but the boarding was REALLY weird. I don't think Hater's ever been so off-model.

They're moving all the good shit on a exclusive channel in hopes that people will pay for it

I love how off model he is actually

>In the year 2016 when most people never use the TV anymore or unplugged it altogether.
>Without any publicity on their public channel and without any publicity about the premium channel itself
>No options to view and pay the premium channel online.
Crazy bastards.

Well, you can always buy the show on iTunes. :/

Bump

We Dark Carnival now

The Heebie Jeebies was funnier but went on too long.
There might be a Frankenstein in there
>Wilhelm Warbler
Fuck me, thats funny.

Mime episode isn't as bad as you guys are making it out to be. The execution could've been better but the mime design + music was really good.

Man, one of the crew members really made it seems as if The Heebie Jeebies would be scary.

It was interesting and had a creepy atmosphere but it wasn't scary. Pfft

When do these episodes air? There's some prank crap airing right now. I thought it aired at 5:30 Pst.

It haired at 7pm central time,so Wander would have been on at 5 for you, I think you just missed it....

Just missed 'em. Sorry, friend.

Man, both episodes this week were really solid. Both were great, but for different reasons.

This one was just fun. Alien references all over the place, this was the ultimate love letter to the series. This and The Pet are pretty much mandatory watches for anyone even remotely a fan of Alien, or space horror in general. Plus, that confirmation that Tim indeed loves Hater was great

9/10

The Heebie Jeebies

This one was just plain cool. The atmosphere and the music is very entertaining, and the Phantomimes are top tier designs. It wasn't really all that scary, but it really resonated with me regardless. This is perfect halloween bait.

10/10

Keep in mind kids get scared easier

I'm more scared for the ratings :(

JESUS CHRIST MAN, DONT GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK I got to watch it on TV this week so hopefully that helps

There's another airing at 9 Pst.

im drawing shit anyone got requests??

Draw him in a bucket

Wander and Sylvia celebrating your favorite holiday.

Can you draw a sexy female Hater?

Draw Hater and Wander kissing

>support the show legally
Can I even watch it legally from my reggaeton shithole?

I mean, you don't have to, but it wold be helpful lol

Can you draw a sexy male Hater?

it's kinda like 4th of july but we celebrate he arrival of summer with lots of fire and fireworks

>only two appearances left for Hater
That fucking sucks, really?
>Like Craig said, he's the real protagonist of the show, and he also happens to be the most entertaining, most relatable, and, surprisingly, even the coolest character. His dynamic with Peepers really grew into something fun and endearing, and Wander is at his best when they have each other to play off of.
I couldn't agree more with you, user. Hater is the best character, hands down, and the best episodes have Him and Peepers in it. His episode tonight was excellent and I have to say, considerably better than the second one, he was great in it. And I love Wander but he's 10x better when paired with Hater.

Hater and Wander better get some solid alone time in at least one of those episodes.

>9/10
The Heebie Jeebies
>6/10

That wilhelm joke. So good!

A cooing Wander putting a blanket on a sleeping Hater, who is sucking his thumb like the big manchild he is.