Wow, really make a you think eh?

Wow, really make a you think eh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zytW2hS68g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

really does, m8

yeah but who would eat burnt toast?

Toasted differently, have different average criminal behaviour, and have different average IQ.

>untoasted bread is good for almost everything and has a wide variety of purpose
>reasonably brown toast is still pretty good, but really is limited to what you can do with it
>burnt black toast isn't even fit for animals to eat and must be thrown out

Yep.

eating that blackest toast will probably give you cancer

just sayin

FPBP

So brown is best?

I can agree with that

This is literally how Chinese people explain to their kids why white people and black people are inferior.

Yeah, that this person uses blunt metaphors that ignore cultural anthropology and sociology.

Some cultures are going to have different values and be worse or better at things.

For instance, african americans were slaves. Under slavery there is no reward for hard work, only punishment for not working. So naturally the point is going to be found by the slave where as little as possible can be done to avoid the lash.

This goes on for about a cuntury and a half or so, long enough for it to become deeply woven into thier society.

Then these illiterate, largley unskilled people with a slaves work ethic (shitty) get just dumped onto the streets as newly unemployed "free" citizens.

Of course they are only really half to maybe 3/4ths free and are easily identified as 2nd class by thier skin color so they spend another 100 years or so being treated like shit.

Then the get truly liberated by the last civil rights movement.

So you have about 250 to 300 years of illiterate unskilled labourers with slave work ethics built into thier culture who have been slowly stashing away resentment for that whole time and everyone, including them, just magically expects there to be zero problems immediatly upon desegregation and equal opportunity.

This horse shit about biological race is crap. It lets fat white neets feel superior, plus most blacks in america are genetically as white as they are black these days anyhow.

Its been a few decades since other races werent allowed to go to school together, plenty of people today still remember a land before equal opportunity.

I argue that it just hasnt been a long enough time frame for society to reach equilibrium.

Niggers

Because color is the ONLY thing that separates us, huh? If that was the case, why can you clearly see that all of these are niggers?

Burnt toast ends up in the bin bro.

Facebook tier garbage

It does give that message yes

so we should throw the burnt toast in the trash?

nigger toast ruins housing

So, white is plain and boring, black is inedible, and light-medium brown is best? Sounds about right to me!

I prefer my teryaki well done on the, slightly on the darker side.

you already posted this

this is the shittiest image of this kind, lel

3/4 of that toast belongs in the trash. Shits ruined.

Thank's for CORRECTING THE RECORD™!

What?
1/4 is beyond recovery, 1/4 is somewhat over cooked, 1/4 is good and 1/4 needs to be toasted some more

Were niggers toasted in doggy position? Because the palm of their hands and feet are white.

I prefer lightly toasted. Black toast is nasty.

Does anyone else get triggered they used a gradient pattern, instead of organizing the toast from least to most toasted?

No, it is more visually appealing this way

Not true at all. That picture is more analogous to white people tanned to different degrees.

Niggers are sliced from a loaf of dung.

I think we should remove niggers like I remove black toast by throwing it in the trash.

So where do the Jews go?

>Black is the worst toast

This checks out

They're the toaster

No, nigger. I'm cut from white bread and you're cut from pumpernickel, now fuck off.

>doggy
>hands on the floor
>feet on the floor

That's not doggy, you fucking virgin.

Brazil confirmed for dumbass.

I'd say closer to three-fifths.

Based Norway as always, thank you.

Into the oven

>No sprinkles
A step in the right direction. Fuck Australia.

pretty much this

Found the toasted burger.

god damn I just realized how fucking weird their noses look

MY COUNTRY IS YOUR COUNTRY!

MY COUNTRY IS YOUR COUNTRY!

/thread

Found the... sorry, your entire culture is irrelevant so I can't think of a witty name for you.

Sorry.

I'm guessing the Jews fall on the furthest end of the spectrum?

OY YA SHIT CUNT ITS FAIRY BREAD NOT "SPRINKLES"

So, the scale is from white in top left to Jew in bottom right?

the fuck is a fairy bread

Bread

Margerine

Sprinkles

Fucking Australians, man. They have it instead of birthday cakes and kid's parties.

Toast slathered with a deluded cat vomit called Vegemite with sprinkles on top

Damn I don't even like cake but fuck that shit

So blacks are unappealing and unwanted? Neat.

Except Jews.

They say they're a separate race and culture.

>diluted

You mean concentrated? Cause fuck that shit

Why so braindead, burguer?

Don't disgust me or my wifes son ever again

> tfw toasted bread mugs you in a dark alley

>you will never experience the deliciousness as a child

No wonder you cunts are so bitter.

>plus most blacks in america are genetically as white as they are black these days anyhow.

Dude you had me until you threw this in.

>thinks feces is delicious

Nice proxy, poo in loo.

>bread, butter and sugar is akin to poo

Are you even white, pedro?

NIGGERS BTFO

This fucking meme again

>no yellow bread
Racist

AWW YEH CUNT, FOOKIN VEGEMITE CUNT

as a sociopath, we're really just the same color in the inside, just bags of flesh and skin to hold us together, fragile and easily killed.

that albino literally looks exactly like a white stoner

Never had nutella with hundreds and thousands mate, but did enjoy a spot of the good old fairy bread every now and then during the childwazzers

do you even know what fpbp means, you fucking kiwi?

Edg, Edge, & Edgeyy

youtube.com/watch?v=4zytW2hS68g

>"""""""""butter """"""""

/thread

Anybody else enlarge the pic and hold their at up to the screen to compare?

I'm like 2 over 3 down...