So now that the hype has died down

So now that the hype has died down
I think we can all admit that he was a bro-tier character

Shit tier and died a traitor

Movie should have just been him and poe on adventures

No, he was shit.

Go away, John Boyega.

He was alright. I ended up disliking the random scavenger girl who knows enough about ships to educate friggin Han Solo and who can out-force and beat down a doofus trained by Luke of all people

Before the film I was angry and thought it was blatantly political race baiting.
While watching it I didn't mind his character at all.
And the same afterwards.

However if he so much as tries to kiss Rey in any of the future films I will flip all of my shit.

He was better than the fucking chick.

Also, why did Han Solos kid look like he had muscular dystrophy and full blown autism?

he played a beta pet to the lead female char. I'm glad he was a nigger. My hero from the movie was the jew son Han solo anyways

It felt like he had no idea wtf star wars was.
LASERS N SHIEET

If by adventures you mean making sweet love to each other, I'm in.

>Character Motivation: "Because it's the right thing to do."
BRAVO, ABRAMS

Kill yourself, faggot.

He was not just bad, the entire movie sucked shit.

Go enjoy your niggers in Africa.

>kiss Rey
hes gay nigga its confirmed

A shilling leaf

Yeah, no. He was kinda annoying. Plus there were niggers who were saying he was the main character when Rey WAS. So yeah screw him.

couldn't event see the whole rettible movie. shit everywhere

all of the character in that were compete dogshit.

literally whiny bitch anikin was more likeable than any of them, and he was shit.

But girl power, user!
Didn't he have a heavily injured leg though?

Yeah I agree, Finn was good but Rey was so good at everything it made get character completely un compelling

>if

i think you mean when

I liked him.

Sup Forums thought it would be niggers in space but it was just a dude who happened to have dark skin.

I am more pissed off that the main bad guy is a pasty white school shooter.

Yeah, he was.
More of him and less of the others would have been better.

Don't forget she's a karate expert and a princess.

Better in the movie than he is in real life.

get over yourself, bro

I still don't understand how Rey harnessed the Jedi powers without being taught. Did girl power do this?

Nice try Tyrone. It's incredibly obvious to us that you're not white. Leave immediately - you have been discovered.

>niggers
simmer down, wannabe americano.

He was pretty good. The only parts I didn't like was his attempt at an American accent (Because imperials are space-brits anyway) and the vaguely "Urban" boasting after they captured Phasma.

Han Solo's like a Reuben Sandwich, the Jews and the Irish getting together to make something totally kick ass.

i liked him

he was 'gro-tier

I like my theory that she works sorta like the KotOR 2 Exile, in that she's only at her best when there are other force users around to leech off of. Because basically she learns by getting beaten down with Darkside powers.

If she continues to be this good in ALL situations I'll be disappointed, I'd like it if Luke had to start her almost from scratch because aside from her Zen moment at the end she was essentially copying Bitchface which isn't a good way to use the force safely.

She helped work on all the shitty "Improvements" that the most recent owner made, so of course she knew how to remove them.

Gutshot from a bowcaster that actually had real magnetically-propelled-plasma-coated-explosive-shell ammo in it instead of Han cheaping out and forcing Chewie to use it as a fancy looking blaster rifle.

polacks, I have avoided this film

should I watch it?

this. I would have loved it if she got her ass beat by Kylo and then Luke trained her to wreck his shit by the third movie. Where the fuck does her character development go?

but I've been here all summer

the lightsaber had ancestral memories in it

(((JJ Abrams))) wrote it in last minute

>if

Some sort of "Copying" of powers similar to ones that got used against her.

This
Good thing Jew Jew Abrahms isn't directing the next one so we might get an actual Star Wars movie

I thought it'd be shit but I ended up liking the film alot. It's definitely better than the trilogies, by far.

I went back and rewatched them all before this TFA came out, and my God they were they were terrible.

I mean, Episode 1 was alright desu. I still enjoy that one. But 2 and 3 were fucking horrendous. Who the fuck came up with the choreography for that final cut scene. That Asian woman force push and .... mein hell, it looked like a bunch of kids in a parking lot playfighting with toy swords... and the love angles were lame... fug

Was no one else bothered by the fact that it was basically a remake of the original?

I wanted a new unique storyline, not a fucking rehash with pandering characters. Its like a less shitty version of what happened to Ghostbusters.

They're hinting that he might be gay

Kylo is going to get trained and he's fucking pissed. He's probably going to come back in the next movie with actual skills and a new ace up his sleeve. If they're smart they will make it a point to humble her.

Yeah but hopefully the next one isn't just a remake
After all the guy who directed looper is directing the next one

He was all right, the fact he was fine with slaughtering his fellow soldiers after what broke his conditioning was one of his fellow soldiers bleeding out in his arms was poorly done. Would have liked to see a little conflict of interest there.

Other than the he was surprisingly the most relatable member of the cast especially next to mary sue, the host of decaying corpses from the older movies, and edglord mcdaddy issues.

Fuck, by trilogies I meant the prequel trilogy.