Zika Cases in Puerto Rico Are Skyrocketing

>The Zika epidemic that has spread from Brazil to the rest of Latin America is now raging in Puerto Rico — and the island’s response is in chaos.

>Federal and local health officials are feuding, and the governor’s special adviser on Zika has quit in disgust.

>There are only about 5,500 confirmed infections on the island, including of 672 pregnant women. But experts at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention say they believe that is a radical undercount.

>Just four cases of infection were confirmed last week in Florida. But in Puerto Rico, officials believe thousands of residents — including up to 50 pregnant women — are infected each day.
nytimes.com/2016/07/31/health/zika-virus-puerto-rico.html

Does this mean we won't have to build a wall after all?

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/guillain-barre-syndrome/basics/definition/CON-20025832
snopes.com/zika-microcephaly-outbreak-pesticide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that guy supposed to be a Puerto Rican Juan? Kek

Puerto Rico is already part of the US dumbass.

Based bill gates removing favela monkeys

I remember him, he failed BUDs and anHeroed of the ledge of a hotel.

Good luck Zika Chan.

How would you tell if puerto ricans had microcephaly and mental retardation?

Would they just be darker skinned Texans?

I'm starting to think this is eugenics at play right there.

seems like US doesnt want to pay for puerto rico bailout anymore

What's the big deal? It just makes pinhead babies

You may be joking but many people down here deny a link between microcephaly and zika

We are genuinely fucked

Now known as puerto chiquito due to the microcephaly

thank god

I hope that entire shithole island gets it

don't you have illegal drugs to mail to your abuela?

Seems like a high proportion of infections are by pregnant women. I guess it is because they fuck.

don't forget it also paralyzes people.

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/guillain-barre-syndrome/basics/definition/CON-20025832

this fucking movie is blue balls incarnate. Watched it with gf expecting to fool around half the time.

Nothing ever fucking happens. She sits in a chair for a day and pisses all over the floor. And her boss sexually harrasses the fuck out of her inviting all kinds of lawsuits in a real world situation.

Fucking hate that movie.

I know that, but the retards in our government don't

the governor fucking blocked the CDC from using pesticide to kill the mosquitos

height/weight/stats

Not for long.

>deny a link between microcephaly and zika
I guarantee you it's due to some dodgy Brazilian baby-care product or pre-natal treatment or whatever. The mosquitoes are an obvious scapegoat to get someone who matters off the hook.

Puerto Rico is currently being spraid by chemicals that might be very not healthy to humans, things like NALED and bti.

Oh fuck, I didn't realize that it was so bad there.

What is their reasoning?

seems to be based on this

snopes.com/zika-microcephaly-outbreak-pesticide/

people down here are generally ignorant