Will Varg honour kill his children if his sons turn out to be sissy faggots and his daughters become immoral whores?

Will Varg honour kill his children if his sons turn out to be sissy faggots and his daughters become immoral whores?

Varg actually seems like a good Dad to be honest

yes

I think the best thing for him to happen would be if his son turns out to be gay.
It would probably make him realize certain things.

Like what, fucking in the ass is not degenerate at all? Yeah, you'd prolly think that we a hon hon faggotspeak you call a language.

>It would probably make him realize certain things.
What would these things be?

I don't understand why he is so popular
He is just a pagan europeist

Like not hating people for who they are but rather for what they do?

because to a 20 something neet like myself he has lived an incredible life
there is unironically no other man alive I respect more

Maybe he has lived an incredible life but still he is not very smart. His analysis are always simplistic, like that thing about the america boat.
Frankly you wouldn't see him write a book.

And he is still very naive about the world. I'm not saying the leftist propaganda is the truth either. But all his ideology is not better.

Nah, he's not the type or realise or change, bud.

what are you even trying to say, you fucking monkey?

So do you think he is the kind of guy to disavow is son because he is gay?

Disavow would be the best case for Varg, that sperg is more likely to get violent.

The people who're going to fight degeneracy are the people who had to live through it, not some secluded sperg offspring who lack perspective and don't truly understand what's wrong with it to begin with.

What kind of man puts his family below an edgy ideology? I don't believe he would be violent with his own family. But I could be wrong, as I say I don't think he is very smart.

>What kind of man puts his family below an edgy ideology?

A man like Varg

Lol faggot

>What kind of man puts his family below an edgy ideology?

Well think about it, a man who spergs over race mixing is already showing that he puts ideology over family, as a potential family with one of his designated sub-human races is off the table over his ideology.

sad

>if you dont like race mixing youre edgy
EL NEGRO DIABLO..

Where did I say he was edgy? I merely quoted user. I said his ideology is his primary concern over relationships.

I might be a god

Are you a girl or something?

Are you memeing or are you really stupid?

Why are you taki answering a question with a question?

Well you didn't ask me a question, so now you are not only stupid but also hypocritical

i wish my father was like varg desu

imagine a teen daughter with a very restrictive father like varg, she will rebel and do something thats considered degenerate by him, lets hope he won't sperg out and kill her

>lets hope he won't sperg out and kill her
he's not an animal you know

he is a murderer ...

i mean obvisouly he'd only do it in self defense

actually depressing post

A crazy pagan LARPing right winger is the type of person I’d say would put his ideology over his family

Lol he already murdered, he’d definitely do it again, he’s an animal

>get fucked in the butt
>d-don't hate me because I'm gay, that's not what I do
Faggots will defend this.

I'm a man. But I'm also probably a lot older than you, so I have nothing of an edgy rebellious teen.

does varg live in the woods worshiping trees and rivers and rocks, like Pocahontas?

>not a single hetero man wants to get fucked in the ass
>pegging doesn't exist
>every gay person has had gay sex
Indeed a very smart argument

>french people are defined by what they take up the ass and vase their whole existence on it
explains a lot

>French

This is why we secretly don't like Canadians

Some Sup Forums retarded teen is not "french people"

so, does riding 20 miles in the middle of the night, come knocking at the door of your band partner and stab him 20+ times at the back in self defence because you heard the rumors, from your other fucked up friends, that he was planning to kill him, does this make you a murdered or just a normal human try to defend yourself?

> Varg gets disappointed in his children
>Offers you to become his heir.He will teach you all secrets of martial arts
Will you agree?

A murderer

every sensible person would do the same

Maybe in Hungary, but not in normal countries

normal countries >

>hes not killing people in self defense based on shady rumors
cuck

abaolutely murder him was the right thing to do
everyone's out to get you bro, trust no one
you gotta strike first
like in yugioh, first player always wins

Sorry for my autism, I not very good at sarcasm

>Italian defending buttsecks
explained by History

>gaysex isn't gay xD
>t-totally not gay guise I like to take a bull's dick up my ass but I'm totally s-straigh haha
Germany yes

logically speaking, what is it to you anyway?

who are you to judge someone else by your conceited standards?
everyone is capable of murder. that's nature

?
That's not what I said, Pierre

>one frenchman = the whole french-canadian community
Into the "stupid american posters" it goes

Into the "stupid american posters" folder it goes*

DAS RITE MUHFUGGA
FINNA MIND YO OWN DAYUM BIDNESS ROUND HERE WHEN A SNOWNIGGA GET CAPPED HE DESERVE IT

Varg is such a fucking retard. Dude's worse at contradicting himself than Molyneux. Bumbling retards who have no idea what they're talking about. But that's how it goes when your audience is filled with uneducated neet losers who haven't opened a book in their lives.

That the fluoride in the water turned his son gay and the enemy is way greater than he thought.

cringe

wacho back homie norway be a dangerous hood fo a snownigga

moralizing and gossiping is for women and beta males like yourself

wachu say bout me snownigga imma walk ma ass up to yo house imma stab yo white ass homie
hold me niggaz hold me

paisano

okay so you're one of those blacked poster types.
gotcha. didn't know I was speaking to a pathetic bottom feeder. nvm then

have a good one

I'm sure you're a bull, with plenty of muscle and testosterone exerting from your body.

nice day to you too edgelord, good luck in highschool

yeah you clearly haven't been on here too much Jean hanging onto to that specific word like that

sure thing kang

>everyone is capable of murder.
Let's just accept that murdering someone because of rumours that that band member (?) would murder you is alright, how did Varg even end up with people who are ready to kill him? Isn't that just fucked up on its own? I don't know the full story of Varg, but I can't imagine any reason to spend time with people who would kill you.
Also, didn't he burn down a church?

he did literally nothing wrong

I was just trying to call people out on their hypocrisy. if I try to discuss more morality with these types I think I'll just go insane

obviously it isn't necessarily right or intelligent to murder someone. but whatever final truth there is to ideas like these or life itself can only ever ultimately be decided by the individual, which I guess Varg did
and like I said as people have done before and will do again

also church burning is nothing. please

he would just think (and be right desu) that his son is genetically inferior

You're not allowed to be here.

No, I'm pretty sure he is having extra children so some reject models won't break him. He just needs one snow nigger son to feel accomplished.

he wouldn't harm his own but I bet that daughter never keeps a date