Familty tree thread

familty tree thread

Good one nest

I finally updated mine after weeks of laziness.
r8 dont h8

good or bad?

Good because yet another anglo has fallen prey to the German bull

ebin :DD

this but with slovene flags

5/5 fellow white aryan

Hello brother

I calculated my Race recently.

25% Russian
37.5% German
37.5% Tatar

Should I get the rope?

100% Gook

this but with italian flags

oh fug :DDD
where are the spurd famile?

Why do Chinese people keep coming from Vancouver and buying Canada Goose jackets?

t. Bostonian

hello brother

face pic?

yes. i'll help you tie it

le 37.5% face

>BACK OFF ! I WON'T LET YOU HAVE MY GENES !

r8

What do you think of your job? Is it high-paying?

Pathetic

good money considering I didn't even go to college. It's usually washing blood off of sidewalks or picking up a skeleton from a roadside, not too bad, but boring when it's not a gruesome crime. My dad really wants me to be a farmer like all the other men in my familt and he says we'll make a lot of money soon so if he's right I'll quit

Sounds alright (ironic considering it's a pretty morbid job). If you become a farmer at least you'll have a peaceful life. Good luck.

thx

Come home irish man

is your mom hot?

>stateless
story?

wh*toid

maybe

>>stateless
Shoemaker gramps is from Lodz, coming from a Saxon family of weavers that emigrated there for the industrial boom. The area went through several hands, Russian, German, Polish. The one family member from Lodz still alive said it was a melting pot and it didn't matter much which passport you had if any.
Being German w/o a passport saved him from armed service in WW2, he just fixed shoes for the Wehrmacht.
When he married my great grandma she also became stateless because of the Kaiserreich's law regarding citizenship, which technically should have made my grandma stateless too. Lucky she was born out of wedlock before the marriage. Got his last name but her mother's citizenship.
He was a wild guy altogether. Went into a Russian prison for a short time because he had a map with him, could be espionage! After WW1 he came back to germany. Killed himself accidently while heavily drunk over some affair. Said affair in turn killed herself at his grave.

wow thanks.
would make for an interesting biography.

Also something middle eastern from my father's side.

Why are we anti Israel?

this but with portuguese flags and alberto barbosa at the end

Totally, it's rumored he was a heavy drinker. He also was a communist which is a great part of the story, because he died after he told his brother in law off, a local policeman. rest of the family were nazis. Might well be it wasn't exactly a suicidal accident. Happened in 1949.
He also built instruments like violins and mandolins. He also taught children how to play.

It always seems older generations in our families lived way more interesting lives than us. Like my great uncle who served with the Navy in the Cold War and had numerous run ins with commie ships, or my great great grandpa who traveled from coast to coast working jobs from a ranch hand to getting hired to work for Ford back when Ford himself was still alive. Hell, my dad is a Mexican immigrant who got into a lot of shit in his journey to the States (which was inspired by stories my previously mentioned great great grandpa told him). Included almost getting deported to Guatemala by corrupt government officials, getting lost in rural Michigan after his car broke down in a blizzard, freighthopping from central Mexico to Tijuana where a Swedish immigrant taught him carpentry, and getting caught in the crossfire between immigrant gangs in Los Angeles

do you know his name?

Yes

this is weird

Your dad is right, stop listening to monkey Ooga booga music

Thanks for the story!
A sister in law of shoemaker gramps was probably killed by the nazis. His brother was an SA guy who wanted to get a divorce of his czech wife and tried to get custody for his son. When the police came to fetch the kid his separated spouse threw the uniform hat at the police people and made some snide remarks about what she thought about the system. A few incidents later the kid came home while his mom was just taken away by the Gestapo. She went to prison in Lodz. According to papers she was released half a year later, trace goes dry there.
I know the boy personally, very old man by now. he knew shoemaker gramps. Tried to find his mom through polish authorities, national archives and the Red Cross.

This.

little gift for the Portubros

>half portuguese
>still look nordic as hell
People always give me looks when I tell them I'm more Portuguese than anything else.

Nice try, Hitler. Everyone knows you're actually Austrian.

>Implying there's a difference

>probably got a viet prostitute pregnant
that's yankoid propaganda

10/10

t. spy

>middle eastern from my father's side
MOORED

>redhead berbers
u wot m8

my grand-grandma was redheaded with greeneyes no shit, she was riffian

>merchant

hell no, he's 100% BLACK men from turkey

Did they look a bit like Afghanis then?

what do you mean? i dont even know how afghanis look tb.h

Some Afghanis have surprisingly bright green eyes and occasionally even some red hair, but at the same time they're still quite swarthy (or tanned, whatever).

i dont know much but my grandma was really fair skinned and she told me that her mom was really white too

didn't you post your picture the other day? you're not redhead at all

Where's the template?

wtf never posted any pics of me on 4ch*n

Thank you

El tatarus

do wh*tes ever shittalk arabs/muslims assuming you're just another wh*te?

shit happens all the time as a fair-featured latino when I go to the states.

Really badly drawn but accurate. My fathers side of the family is SAR (Sons of American Revolution) we've been here since 1746.

wait your family hates only niggers? curious, what about the rest? mexicans, asians, jews, muslims, etc?

laughs in Anglo

this but with belgian flags
>and alberto barbosa at the end
unnecessary to even mention

embarassing muttposter

no bully plz

As long as your praise Tito as your lord and saviour, you're a good lad.

you on the left

naravno

ask is that u

please post hair

janez, jesi to ti?

Whytho?

The right side is pretty bad, I'm sorry for you

just post it

this but with malaysian flag

I love how it takes just one ancestor to suppress the weak blue eye gene. Well, at least you have a chance to have children with blue eyes to add a bit of variety

How do I make these

Subhuman afghan shit detected
Go back to Molenbek you worthless piece of mutt shiet