Post ur cunt's air force

Post ur cunt's air force.

Still amazes me how they are allowed to display swasticas in Europe.

Dude like... Working aircrafts can KILL people. And they are expensive. Why do we even need them, when we can have LOVE :)

Can love stop terrorism?

Of course it can. You only have to believe and embrace tolerance

Who's gonna stop Finland?
Russia?
Germany

We should bomb people with love poems now :D

Liberals.

Pls buy.

Sorry, we're Americas bitch
We got 4 of these

;(

why germany can't produce planes?

why are planes so cool lads

wait wtf

Why do you have the New Mexico state flag on the tail of your plane

We bought one of them from you afaik
On the Tornado? I thought that's the regiment's insignia...
Anyway, I think our air force trains in New Mexico with yours

here's a few of our air bases

based

taxpayers money put to great use
meanwhile millions in the rust belt on food stamps living in extreme levels of poverty

>let me tell you about your country
nah you're right fuck the rust belt lol

Imagine being this stupid.

green hands typed this sad excuse for a post

and none of you have anything intelligent to counter my post
you sure have me there kids

Because you don't have a point.

You're implying answer to one problem is to remove the solution for a different problem. Literal brainlet thinking.

im suggesting that maybe spending money to improve the lives of your own people rather than big floating targets which do nothing but make the corporations richer

So exactly as I said then. You think that removing the SOLUTION for a DIFFERENT problem is the answer.

post more planes faggots

You guys used to run the most massive navy in the world and had an empire that the sun never set on, now look at you.

We're a country that doesn't know what to do with itself. There's some definitive power, there's just no will to capitalise it.

Well, at least the navy now has a three objectives to build itself around. The three being carrier strike, nuclear deterrent and amphibious assault. More than likely, we'll see the navy increase in size at the threat threshold doubles up over the years.

Super Tucano is an absolutely cool beast.
A big fuck you to the current era of combat aircraft ruled by jet engines. Next to sr 71, su 27 my favourite plane

you talk about one poster as if i resemble the whole country

Go back to whatever shithole in the north you crawled out of, cretinous melt. You've demonstrated you haven't the cranial capacity beyond mud eating.

west country you flid , stay in your city you shitehawk

We have only small domestic airplane companies left that produce trainers etc.

The huge companies like Messerschmitt all became part of the Airbus group.

they fly pretty good

Will do.

Because they do VOOOOOOOOOOOOSH and PEW PEW.

Pls buy.

bump

>EU flag
Gay af

Knowing our retarded government the only reason we don't operate these (considering how useful would be for polish taskforces operating in 3rd world shitholes fighting camel farmers armed with old scrap, no airforce and little anti air capability) is that they're concerned with the international image
>hahaha look at pooooland they have turboprops fighter jets finally catching up with 1940s XDDD

I'd totally pilot one.

my dick

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BUY NEW PLANES

Giving Poland's position currently i wouldn't think they'd be good for nothing more than advanced training. It's not like Russia will send their goatfuckers from Dagestan when and if shit goes down someday.

Ur cunt just bought Aussie F-18.

>captcha: Bruce

>a whole 18 Super Hornets
We bought 138 Hornets originally, I'd expect to have at least 100 total. Are we just going to have some kind of bastardized AF like India with 10 different kinds of fighters?

If that depends on Trudeau...

That or Eurofighters, i'd go for Russia and Chinks just for the keks and lulz.

We should be buying the new Gripen NG
>brand new and more advanced than Superbug
>cheap to buy, even cheaper to maintain
>proven in a cold weather climate with no losses from engine failures
>works with all our weapons and stuff
>cute

Gripen NG is a great choice.

why the argentine/tuga/czech flags?

It's a gr8 choice too and perfect for Canada. It might even come to it as well since both Canadian and Swedish govt have a lot in common.

I've seen this image like 15 times and every time I see the thumbnail I think: Oh, is this a new brazilian drone, then I open it/see the name and my expectations drop

They're partners of the program and they also provide some of the fuselage parts.

You can tell by the thumb it's a plane, go check ur eyes.

thoughts?

Why retire it?

Is Brazil very competitive in the international aircraft industry? I know embraer. Do any Brazilians think theyll be at the level of Boeing or Airbus eventually?

Idk, i think so.

Currently they're with talks with Boeing for some kind of partnership, some media sources says that they want to but Embraer's Commercial division.

Missile technology improved
Satellites does their job but even better

>want to buy

Fix.

Shit used to fly almost on space, only anti-satellite missiles could take'em. But i guess you're right.

Qt :3

They were Saudis no?