Gwenpool is not cute!

Gwenpool is not cute!
NOT CUTE!

NO WHAT DID THEY DO TO MY DAUGHTER

that looks cute to me though

That is her look on the first volume too, they can't keep the weeb look all the time

Good, I hope she gets cancelled

Looks MILF-y.

She looks of age. Which isn't "cute" but does not ruin the boner at all.

That's not too bad, actually. Just a different brand of cute.

Uh.....Source?

YES THEY CAN DAMMIT MARVEL CAN AFFORD IT
FLY GURI IN WHENEVER SHE APPEARS

post yfw Gwen Poole becomes Gwenpool becomes the Crimson Chin

i think she looks better

Gwenpool has all of two solo issues and a special, and that art doesnt look like the solo issues. so take a guess.

>tfw I think she looked cute in Howard the Duck too

I actually found it before your response, but thanks anyways.

I really like the personality Danilo Beyruth imparts in his drawings, he's not afraid of breaking away from a porcelain doll face.

which gwen is better?

Beyruth>>>>>>>>>>Gurihiru

Why don't you post the scenes with her and Ronnie at the costume shop? I thought she looked pretty cute there.

this tbqhwyf

Left has its perks, but right is GOAT

Oh hey, it's Megafag. Haven't seen you post in a while. How've you been? Still suffering from crippling autism?

and once again you take the bait

this is what gwenpool fags like, jesus, they should kill themselves for having such shit taste

who's the naked one?

>that gigantic supertooth

hannelore from Questionable Content

Hey, think you can save me some of those cherries you're picking? I'm a bit peckish.

I think that the worst part about this CASH IN character is the fact that they try to make to sell it using a animu art style, which is bad to begin with, while actually using shit artwork more often than not.

And Gwenpool fags fall for it which is the worst part, they are the definition of autism for not noticing it

That art seems fine though besides the lazy teeth and the writing is good.

I think you just don't like meta stuff

>more often than not
2.5 comics in the guri style, 0.5 in the beyruth style, the one you're calling shit.

I don't think you're very good at fractions user.

To be fair finding shit on gwenpool is like finding sand on the beach, when you are not getting inconsistent artwork you get inconsistent characterisation, plot holes, terrible dialogues, etc.

The creative team clearly doesn't give a fuck and they are going for meme writing.

just add animu artwork and there you go, autist can't tell the difference.

We notice it, but what kinda autist doesn't eat a good meal because the chef made it solely for profit? sure it's a cash in, but it's a damn good one so who cares.

I don't know, the lack of detail in the backgrownds amuses a lot.

I mean, Guri Hiro or whatever the hell is the creative team called, they are meant to be animu artist from japan and yet their work has sooo little detail that you wouldn't think that they actually are japs.

it looks too simular to squirrel girl and that says a lot

I would like it if it was SMART meta stuff.

This is just an excuse to have memes and ''le epic action scenes, lmao''.

Like you can tell that the creative team are not aiming for much with this.

>it's a damn good one

its a plate full of shit.

i hope you arent implying that the backgrounds here are in any way comparable.

>inconsistent artwork
>inconsistent characterization
It's had two fucking issues, user, what the hell are you smoking? Guri's art is perfectly consistent with itself, and both of the solo issues so far have been in that style. The writing for her solo has also been consistent, I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

You actually got me to notice that the scene here shows the costume shop remaining consistent even at different angles. I can actually follow where the camera is at, unlike the SG page you're comparing it to. So thanks, I guess, that's a cool little detail I didn't notice the first few times I went through the comic.

I think you need eyes to see.

What is anime about it? Is it the eyes?

>lower the qaulity
>gwenpool artwork still trumps squirrel girls

God I love that smile and all the reaction threads dedicated to him it inspired.

it's pretty clearly a troll picture, user

Just because you don't like something doesn't make it shit user.

thats not the gurihiru 'weeb animu' art. see

I like it. The art looks sort of 70's ish

That's what I'm talking about

gurihiru are japs, thus everything they draw is obviously animu, cant you see his logic?

>It's had two fucking issues
...Wait what?
All that shit, her sidekick getting rekt, being forced to work with MODOK getting BTFO by Batroc was in two issues?!

>it's a "Megafag Spergs Out" Thread
Pack it up, folks. Nothing to see here.

Might be cool if they bring Beyruth back in once in a while for an issue once in a while. Maybe play with Gwen's meta knowledge of art styles from time to time.

the point is that Guri whatever is a manga team and that for manga standards is a pretty shit one, their work looks flat, boring and with little creativity.

Like pic related is what you usually get from manga, but the moment they work for Marvel they give you shit that is barely superior to Squirrel Girl

yes. she also fights Thor in there.

eat it

I think the pacing is pretty decent though the Whor fight took up more space than it probably should have. Glad it's not ultra-decompressed like some of the other cute girl books like Ms Marvel, shit was unreadable.

Are those extra long issues or what? Because 27 pages sounds pretty short for that amount of stuff.

Stop posting immediately.

>using One Piece as a standard of all manga

k

So how many Japs does Marvel actually have working for them?
I can only think of Gurihiru and Sana Takeda

She is a Whor fangirl and a Captain Marvel fangirl.

That pandering to tumblr characters must stop! ''See Gwenpool likes them! And she is like deadpool but with Gwen Stacy in it, so she is cool, right???''

It's about 20 story pages per issue most of the time

So anyone want to place bets on how long before Megafag makes 2-3 more threads? It's rare for him to stay contained to one. The second people start calling him out in one, he'll move on to making another.

The power of autism really is fascinating.

>pic related is what you usually get for manga
i love how we're supposed to pay attention to the splash panel and ignore the ones with white backgrounds.
the vast majority of weekly shonen battle manga is screens.

i love manga as much as the next weeb, but comics arent manga, and gwenpool looks fine in either artstyle presented so far.

Implying that One Piece is that great and that is just great compared with most shonens.

For real, the artwork in One Piece can't touch amazing stuff like Berserk, Gantz, Battle Angel Alita or JoJo's.

>She is a Whor fangirl
No she isn't. Where did you get that impression?

>Captain Marvel fangirl.
No she isn't. Where did you get that impression?

The only character that we've seen her fangirl over is Kamala.

>She is a Whor fangirl
she had to pause to think about what her name was, and only remembered because movie jane is played by natalie portman. fuck off.

>one piece is the standard for all anime
>to this day kubo rarelys draws backgrounds

Yeah but you don't get a single amazing one in Gwenpool, that's the point.

If anything the quality decreases on long shots, the only positive thing are the close ups with animu faces.

I mean if you only use comics to jerk off

I don't know but it happened, like I'm going to be remember such details about a shit comic

the point is that they try to sell Whor by having her appear on Gwenpool.

Meaning that Gwenpool is tumblr shit like Whor.

>Dissing Beyruth
This guy probably likes Jim Lee and Bryan Hitch

That's.....a lot of action for such a short amount of pages....

Doesn't the fact that the amazing backgrounds in One Piece being drawn by a nobody proves that Manga artists usually do great stuff then?

Unless you are Guri whatever, like in

long looks fine to me

I don't know people, what does it looks better?

This or pic related?

>Gwenpool doesn't have splash pages therefore it is low quality

You have issues.

>one of the most successful manga in existence
>drawn by a nobody
>Eiichiro Oda
>nobody

This is bait

Punisher appeared in SG
Does that mean Punisher is a tumblr character now?

>hating on Bryan Hitch is cool now

>All that shit, her sidekick getting rekt, being forced to work with MODOK getting BTFO by Batroc was in two issues?!

Its not as much as it sounds, its one of those ''barely shit happens'' comics actually.

So why does Megafag hate Gwenpool so much?

mangaka rarely draw their BGs, they have assistants for that.

>guri BGs are shit
look at that MODOK

nah, notice how the detail becomes lazier the far away the objects are.

With digital drawing there is no excuse to be that lazy.

I mean this is a PROFESSIONAL comic, not a free webcomic, and even those have better artwork than this.

TWO people drawing the issue and the result is subpar

it's about as much action that a comic should have to give the consumer value for their dollar, most books are too decompressed and basically nothing happens issue to issue

the backgrounds are not drawn by Oda, that was the whole point that even a nobody was able to make a background ''Oda style''

People who suffer from autism tend to fixate on one specific arbitrary thing.

I bet you that it was a watered down Punisher that barely shet blood. That wasn't Punisher.

While Whor was acting like Whor in Gwenpool, as in bland and annoying '' she is totally cool and badass guys, trust us!''

Bleach rarely has backgrounds AT ALL. and when they do have them they're low detail. but lets face it

>mangaka can do no wrong and gwenpool is trash for being drawn similarly
Man you are the worst type of weeb.

The weird thing about this is how Deadpool hasn't been mentioned like I mean you would at least think one of the villains or Whor and whoever would bring him up
>"oh no first they replaced Thor and Wolverine now I'm next!"

>that art

Who's the faggot that got paid for this?

>Doesn't the fact that the amazing backgrounds in One Piece
At least brag with actual great backgrounds in Manga

>mangaka can do no wrong and gwenpool is trash for being drawn similarly
that sentence doesnt make sense, if mangaka can do no wrong then gwenpool is the opposite of trash
also, they said mangaka rarely draw backgrounds and use assistant artists when they do, that sounds like doing wrong.

nah, I just have a lot of fun taking a shit on Gwenpool.

Is not just the character, is the idea of Marvel sinking sooo low as to create the most lazyest of cash in characters that I have ever seen!

How made by commitee it feels, how boring the writing is when I heard that the guy writing it has a really creative original comic going on, etc.

And of course I smoke the weeds so I don't get angry, its amusing.

And I mean is just taking a shit on a really bad book, is not like those people going after Zackk Snyder, Bendis or whatever all day.

Just some harmless shitting on a shit character, that's all.

Once again this is the most successful manga in existence. You think they put the janitors in charge of the backgrounds? Are you really so far up japan's ass that you don't think they pay top dollar for their quality?

>hurr their names aren't mentioned therefore they're unskilled nobodies.

done replying to bait

one of the variant covers has his split personality text boxes complaining about it.

that looks just like wankery, nothing impressive it doesn't means shit.

Like what I am suppose to take from that image? Pianos?

>using assistants is a "wrong"

>you don't think they pay top dollar for their quality?
the manga industry is notorious for paying its content creators shit, forcing near impossible deadlines, and demanding outrageous work hours.

There's such a thing as "selective focus". (Hint: that's how our eyes work irl too) If everything had the same amount of detail, you wouldn't know where to look.
Stop talking anytime.

since user is complaining that guri's art is shit even though its two people i am assuming he takes assistants as a negative. i really dont give a fuck how many artists there are on a title/