Reminder trump hates lgbt people believes it's ok to discriminate...

Reminder trump hates lgbt people believes it's ok to discriminate. If you vote for trump you are voting for mike pence bigotry.

There is one threat to LBGT people, it's called Islam. WHERE does Hillary stand on those fuckers? Where does Trump stand? Yeah, I thought so.

No he doesn't you stupid fucking shill.

He's a New Yorker for his entire life, and voted Democrat for most of it. This is a really, really flimsy thing to shill about. I know you need your (You)s and your pennies but man what a hogwash talking point.

Islam doesn't controlled the us congress. Radical Christians do.

ok

>People not liking my fetish is radicalism

K

You are really fucking dumb

You say it like it's a bad thing.

Nobody gives a fuck about LGBT people. Stop trying to separate yourselves from the rest of us by being special snowflakes. Nobody gives a fuck who you fuck. Just get out of people's faces with it and you won't have problems.

After the Miami gay bar shooting by a Muslim, Trump supported our American gay citizens, Shillary backed the Muslims.

Yeah... That's why Christianity has all been removed from public life... You sir are we like to call.. A tool.

Queer here.

voting trump.

Hillary was against gay marriage in 2004. Only a fucking stupid bitch would be against gay marriage in 2004 and still claim to be left wing.

you made me respond, I hope you're at least a paid shill or you're wasting your time for nothing

thank you for (((correcting the record)))

Naw he/she is back in their "safe place" on Timblr now sipping tea talking how they feel oppressed by white men.

>oppose gay marriage, for more conversion therapy, thinks homosex should be illegal
>hates gays

Choose one fag.

wtf im on the #trumptrain now.

you should on the #trumptrain to the FEMA gas chamber, fuccboi

Thank's for CORRECTING THE RECORD™!

Trump opposed gay marriage in 2004

FUCK GAYS HAHAHA I HOPE TRUMP KILLS THEM !!!! :) :) :)

Choose both, moron.

Our money and pledge have GOD in it.

I'm an actual real life fag and I think us fags don't need to marry.

What gay convention therapy? Legal discrimination? Hate speech laws? Healthcare access? Bathroom access? Voter access? All opposed by the radical far right republikkkans

good, hope trump hangs you faggots after he's elected

He can't bigot cause hillary is getting elected