Clean, safe, developed, futuristic, conservative, no SJWs with pink or purple hair walking around

Clean, safe, developed, futuristic, conservative, no SJWs with pink or purple hair walking around...

I'm so fucking jealous of Japan now. I hope they stay culturally isolated and marxists from west never ruin it.

youtu.be/6qGiXY1SB68

Nerd.

K faggot

At this point Japan is better than 99% of the world. They must keep being xenophobic and Jewish free

Lmao fucking nerd weeaboo I hope you get your ass beat on a daily basis

>At this point Japan is better than 99% of the worl
Objectively false, weeb.

t. Jealous chaotic shitholes.

They adopted some of German law which made them a modern country. Now they need a German philosophy.

Yeah, I'm real jealous. Got me dude.

You're fucking insufferable you annoying weaboo faggot

They don't need anything German or Western anymore. They are fine now. It will only make them worse.

Awwww naaah brooooo AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

fuck off weeb

Agreed.

Japan has some freak Westboos but they don't have any impact in Japanese society. Unlike Denmark, Germany or Sweden where leftards and feminists are slowly destroying our countries.

Why don't you go there and become a salarymen? You can tell us just how fun and gratifying adult life is in Japan before killing yourself.

Japan has probably one of the shittiest work cultures in the world.

But you don't understand dude the SJWs!!!1111

fucking dumb basement dwelling jobless virgin fucks on this board i swear to god

unfortunately, Japan already dominated by Western Liberals

Stop replying to obvious bait threads, fucking amerimutts.

Heh, shes actually great though. Very well spoken.

Besides, gays and trannies have been a part of media, but that aspect of them was always was treated like a running joke more than anything. It's suprising how little all that failed to impact regular society.

You can go fuck your loli body pillow now

To be fair I don't see anything wrong with what he's doing

This fat queer is very Japanese and one of the most influential people in Japan, I guess.