ALL PRAISE MOLOCH

"No."

what is meant by this?

No. Jesus is the only way. By the way, info on your pic:

Revellers participate in Carnival festivities in Luzon, Spain. "Diablos de Luzon" (Luzon Devils), horned and dressed in black tunics and cowbells around their waists, with their faces covered in a mixture of olive oil and black ash, celebrate this pre-Christian tradition every year, to expel the evil spirits that could inhibit the village's fertility.

CTR trying to stomp out Kek.

You will post your best tributes to Kek back to my post if you want to stomp out Moloch and Minerva out of existance and history.

Yes. Praise be to our overlord Moloch

Kek > Moloch

>post praising Moloch gets dubs

We have to counteract this evil brought by Moloch

PRAISE KEK

Witnessed.
Moloch is greater than Kek

>Kek
>meme magic

>Moloch
>Black Bulls

The Democrats need to throw away all the faux-friendly shit and just come out as pure devil worshippers.

That's what we need to shake up the two party system.

the fuck is a Moloch?

A very old god of prosperity, often associated with greed. He was worshiped by burning offerings to him, was believed to have worshipers incinerate babies to gain his favor.

No idea why they are talking about him on Sup Forums though.

What's scary is that threads like these never take off and flourish while other general threads will have retarded content. The world is truly doomed.

What is there to talk about? That some pre-Christian rituals exist in Europe? That isn't news or shocking.

Moloch = Kek

One of Hillary's leaked e-mails from her Rothschild friend mentioned Moloch. There is a small but growing force on this board who believes this election is a spiritual battle between Moloch and KEK.

Gotcha, so its a Spanish tradition from the roman era.

Bullshit, if not prove it.

False prophets

KEK reigns

Only works with sacrifices, too expensive god

Hah, it even comes up on the google.

I said in an email that I was going to sacrifice a goat to weather gods. Doesn't mean I did.

This seems a bit mental.

Disgusting heretic, moloch is a false god just like Christ. Accept kek and the rest of the Ogdoad of the old kingdom into your life

It is thought that Planned Parenthood is used to appease Moloch.

It even occurs to me, that "sacrificing a chicken to Moloch in the back yard" may also be a joke for grilling chicken out back.

The shit people believe is staggering.

I must say I'm sad when I was having cook outs I didn't think to announce them on invites to be "Moloch Rituals" when I had them. What a shame.

>It even occurs to me, that "sacrificing a chicken to Moloch in the back yard" may also be a joke for grilling chicken out back.

Goes a long way for an unfunny joke. But I guess a family with a history of being tied to conspiracies might think it's funny.

For all you moloch = owl types, the owl is not the symbol of Moloch. Moloch's symbol is much worse, and has been with us for some time. Predating recognized worship of kek, even. You remember how cuck became the choice word in 2015?

Tell me, what does a cuck prep?

i want to suck ur benis