Finland? WTF is wrong with you?

A Finnish homeowner just received a stiffer sentence than the thieves he was fighting off after an attempted home invasion.
According to a report by the Finnish language news service, Helsingin Uutiset, the attempted robbery took place in April this year. When the victim — a 35-year-old man from the town of Hyvinkää, around 50 km north of Helsinki — heard someone knocking at the door of his suburban home, he immediately went to open it.

As the Finnish homeowner opened the door, three strangers — two men and one woman — rushed into his home, launching themselves at him with baseball bats and a gun. Fearing for his life, the man retreated to his kitchen, where he grabbed a knife and was able to use it to overpower the intruders and to save his own life.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/finland-man-thrown-in-prison-for-using-excessive-self-defense-against-home-invaders/
gunsinternational.com/guns-for-sale-online/revolvers/-45-colt-revolvers.cfm?cat_id=236
bulkammo.com/handgun/bulk-.45-long-colt-ammo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

europeans are cucks

>You refuse cultural enrichment? Behind the bars you go

Not that European. His jailers, however...

The homeowner has now been sentenced to just over four years in jail — plus he has to pay a hefty fine — merely for fighting off three intruders who attempted to rob his home.

On top of that, the thieves themselves received a lesser sentence and will receive damages from their victim.

tfw they get out before him and burglarize his home of everything

tfw you get robbed... then get robbed again.

Charged with "Excessive Self-Defense"

Finland?

How can this even happen? People need to protest this. A mans home is his castle, this is why I approve of Castle Doctrine.

Sounds like the type of justice we need in the good old USA

No wonder so many Finns commit suicide.

Bongland government combined with snow all the time?

>Be European
>Be Robbed
>Defend yourself
>Go to prison and robbed again

>A Finnish homeowner just received a stiffer sentence than the thieves he was fighting off after an attempted home invasion.
So?
England has had that for years get with the times

>Smart people live in smart places...

18-1-704.5. Use of deadly physical force against an intruder

(1) The general assembly hereby recognizes that the citizens of Colorado have a right to expect absolute safety within their own homes.

(2) Notwithstanding the provisions of section 18-1-704, any occupant of a dwelling is justified in using any degree of physical force, including deadly physical force, against another person when that other person has made an unlawful entry into the dwelling, and when the occupant has a reasonable belief that such other person has committed a crime in the dwelling in addition to the uninvited entry, or is committing or intends to commit a crime against a person or property in addition to the uninvited entry, and when the occupant reasonably believes that such other person might use any physical force, no matter how slight, against any occupant.

(3) Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from criminal prosecution for the use of such force.

(4) Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from any civil liability for injuries or death resulting from the use of such force.

Entire Europe is like this, the only thing I dont like about living here (its superior in every single other regard to USA, a country that I do not even consider a first world).

I know a guy who had a jewelry store. Some guys rushed in with guns to rob him, he shot them both, one died, and he got 3 years. Literally nothing else he could do about it.
It seems that law in over half of European countries implies you should get robbed and/or killed... not that it happens very often, it happens 0 times in most people's lives, but still.

link?

infowars.com/finland-man-thrown-in-prison-for-using-excessive-self-defense-against-home-invaders/

or just Google "Finland Excessive Self Defense"... there are plenty of reports for it.

I swear to God Europe is so fucked. What the fuck happened?

Seriously, what the fuck is going on?

How the fuck are you people not overthrowing your governments right now?

Only two counts of excessive self-defense and attempted manslaughter, so he probably chased after the robbers.

that's why you always double tap.

be the only witness = have the only story.

>be me
>moved out of parents house for the first time into a small apartment
>working at a software firm and making decent money for being single
>sleeping one night and awoke at 3am by loud banging
>grab my trusty revolver and make my way out the bedroom
>see a Tyrone in the kitchen but he hasn't noticed me yet
>notice another pavement monkey trying to figure out how to take my tv off the wall
>one more Taco Paco coming in the window. Guess they needed diversity
>fire 3 rounds into Tyrone and his blood splatters all over my kitchen wall
>Pavement Ape gets scared and freezes up
>unload another two rounds of hot .45 into his skull
>brain matter flies all over my tv
>turn to the Taco and say "Your move creep"
>he takes out a knife
>badmove.jpeg
>fire last round into his skull
>call cops and they ask what happened and clean up
>go back to bed

Man its good being an American

Doesn't work like that here. You cannot kill anybody for self defence.

You live in Finland, hide the fucking bodies.

>then i woke up

>moved out of parents house for the first time into a small apartment
least believable part

This

theres no such thing as a .45 revolver stupid burger...

.45 long colt is a relatively common revolver cartridge.

>USA, a country that I do not even consider a first world
>serbian flag

Its called a .45 Winchester Revolver

>theres no such thing as a .45 revolver stupid burger...

:)

The Colt .45 is actually a very famous gun.

gunsinternational.com/guns-for-sale-online/revolvers/-45-colt-revolvers.cfm?cat_id=236

Holy fuck this is insane. 4 years in jail for protecting yourself against an armed robbery.

Other than more sensical self defense laws USA has literally nothing going on for it in comparison to Europe, even Serbia. You cant name a single thing you have and I dont.

Also first world countries arent ruled by Kenyans so there's that as well.

kek

Jesus Christ

Have you Finns considered having an American Revolution?

>no such thing as a .45 revolver
Wrong.
Mine had a second cylinder that chambered the ACP round. I wish I still had it.

It's okay.... It happens when you have not been able to own handguns in a long time.

The homeowner has been convicted of “excessive self-defense and attempted manslaughter,” Helsinki news reports. He will serve an unconditional sentence for four years and two months, which he has to spend in prison. The man also has to pay damages to his attackers, with the fine totalling €21,000 (US$23,000).

>All three received one-year-and-two-month conditional sentences, which is similar to probation or house arrest in Finland, depending on the case. The offender serves the sentence outside of jail, but has to follow strict jail-like rules.

They didn't even get Jail they got 1 year house arrest and he got 4 years prison + $20000+ in fines. Fuck Finland.

They actully sell a lot of 0.45 Revolver ammo but there are rifles that shoot it too...

Well, at least in America :)

bulkammo.com/handgun/bulk-.45-long-colt-ammo

lmao I'm not gonna measure dicks with some balkan nigger whose country literally disintegrated within the last two decades.

>The man also has to pay damages to his attackers, with the fine totalling €21,000 (US$23,000).
Should have never let them live.

tfw cant stand my ground because governbmend owns it all D:

What a faggot country. If I was going to prison for self defense, I'd just storm one of your faggot government buildings and slaughter every cuck in the place. What a shitty policy.

Serbia is a second world country.

If a woman broke into my house she would never leave.

:)

23k? Wow, it's like they robbed him anyway

you can't, they are gun free zones

I'd get out and execute all three

>sensical

>You cant name a single thing you have and I dont.

English spelling classes

>Be Finnish
>Get robbed
>Stab robber
>Go to jail

>thinking america doesn't know about guns

>its a gun free zone

Tell these guys that.

African presidents are third world exclusive.

My point exactly, my country ceased to exist after a catastrophic war 17 years ago, was bombed "to the stone age" as most Americans put it, and yet there exists not a single thing average American has, and average Serbian does not.

That's how gun free zones work. You can kill literally everyone without having to worry about returned fire.

I believe Smith and Wesson has .45 acp revolver. I was surprised when I heard of it, but it exists.

>(its superior in every single other regard to USA, a country that I do not even consider a first world).
>SERBIA

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHA

America has a higher per capita income, higher purchasing power parity, higher test scores in virtually everything, higher HDI, higher average IQ, larger economy, higher standard of living, higher home ownership rate, and vastly better gun/self-defense laws. AND that's with niggers and spics bring our averages down!

Our military, the most powerful military in the history of the world btw, completely fucking rekt your country in less than 2 weeks with not a single fucking death on our side. 50 billion dollars worth of your shitstain of a country's economy was destroyed for the price of about 50 million dollars worth of American high explosives. How does that make you feel you?

The Swedification of Finland has begun

>>thinking america doesn't know about guns

We realize our friends in Australia have special problems when it comes to understanding guns :D

The whole "Obama was born in Kenya" meme is old.

There's plenty of things I have that you don't have. Let's begin this shall we? Describe your home to me. Where you're staying tonight.

>gun free zones
>target rich environment

What can I say, our justice system is a joke.

I bet you feel fucking stupid right now

Ruger - convertible Blackhawk

Food and running water?

That's because you got permanent brain damage when you were circumcised as a baby and never developed normal empathy.

Burgers have pride in themselves

Probably would happen here too :(

S&W model 625 and 325 "Thunder Ranch".

Maybe so, but America is not in a position of looking down on us.

There are many flaws in their justice system as well.

The rest of the world does not quite realize that if you can imagine a gun America probably makes it.

We all have flaws. But in America, you don't get sent to jail for defending yourself. We don't let our women get raped by refugees. We don't send our prisoners into luxury resorts.

I will say that the blackhawk looks pretty gud though. I always liked the feel of older style revolver grips.

If something sounds unbelievable it probably is. I haven't seen a source referenced in one of these articles talking about this so it may have been the case that he chased after them (which should be absolutely fucking legal).

If it actually turns out to be a legitimate case then someone needs to break into that judge's home and rape his family

>What the fuck happened?
You won the war for your kike handlers, golem.

>How the fuck are you people not overthrowing your governments right now?
Because then you'd come over here and kill us again.

The sooner your majority-minorities slaughter you all the better. Until that happens, we need to endure.

In Finland it seems defending yourself from violence gets you longer sentence than assaulting, raping and killing in no particular order.

To prevent longer sentence, I've come up with a masterplan.
I will make it look like I started it unprovoked!
Because of that, now I'm the victim in the eyes of our justice system!

b..but if we outlaw weapons the criminals won't get any..

criminals by their definition strangely do not obey gun laws. imagine the surprise.. it's why i think i'ts hilariously sad that dems are buying hillarys attempt to abolish 2nd ammendment..

All that will happen even in the best case, is that criminals will get the monopoly on lethal force.. And since they are no longer deterred by others having guns.. they'll just get even bolder..

Fuck that Bullshit. They came with bats and attacked him they should be on the stand for attempted murder. That poor bastard was just defending himself.

If it was me I would have killed the two guys cut them up and kept them in the freezer using them for meat to feed my dogs and I would have chained the bitch up cut her fingers off and cauterized the wounds so she couldn't free her self. Toes too those are useful. then pull all of her teeth out and her for a fucking sex toy. I'd probably blind her with a hot poker as well

>it's your fault we're cucked America!
>when you guys finally get cucked then we won't be cucked anymore!

>food and running water
Lead water, hormonal milk, diabetes burgers, corn syrup everything......
This is exactly what I am talking about.

America is basically Best Korea. They think they are the best. But no one owns a passport to check it out.
Hell you even think that those no caliber civilianized jam-o-matic 3000 you can have even registers as "guns". Most of the population here has machine guns, high powered precision rifles, crates of landmines, etc. And you dont see us going around "muh guns" or whatever.

American pride is their pride parades.. meanwhile Serbians are one of the most patriotic Europeans, if not countries out there. Literally 70% of male population is army reserve here.

Isn't that shotgun Italian?

>We don't let our women get raped by refugees.
Yeah, we just let the niggers rape our women instead.

>Lead water, hormonal milk, diabetes burgers, corn syrup everything......
>lead water
No. What the fuck are you talking about>

>hormonal milk
Nice meme.

>diabetes burger
You can't give burgers diabetes.

>corn syrup
Literally how is this bad? It's in your soda you like to drink.

Again Serbia, describe your house to us. Let's compare our dwellings.

We don't let them. We send them to prison. In Sweden, rape by refugee is okay.

>home gets broken into
>jump out window
>hide in their boot
>when they get home and go inside you break into their house and beat them up and take your stuff back

>it's a babby doesn't understand causality episode

In America the local police department would give you a medal for killing them all

>lead water
>No. What the fuck are you talking about>
Flint, MI - literally niggerville

shots fired

>>home gets broken into
>>jump out window
>>Place 1 kilo of c4 in their boot
>>Set timer

Rapists almost get treated worse than murderers at times. You should see what happens to the falsely accused as well.

>it's all your fault, America! you're why our country sucks!

Who cares about Flint.

>Isn't that shotgun Italian?

I thing this one was made in Florida if I remember right... Taurus like this beautiful revolver... Maybe Italy makes one too.

Of course this gun fires 45 Colt, .454 Casull, and 410 shotgun.

Slavs are the niggers of Europe

So some fag posts a story that they claim is news with no link or evidence and what, We are just going to circle jerk about how fucked Europe is? How fucking dumb is POL

Uhh I think you're forgetting about our patriarchal rape culture. Rapists are treated like kings in America.

kek

>the three intruders owned a gun and got overpowered by a guy with a knife

How does this even happen?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbia
>GDP per capita
>$5,267
HAHAHAHAHAHA can you even afford air to breathe? Look I found your family.