These are the current outlooks for each state today, 3 months before E-Day

These are the current outlooks for each state today, 3 months before E-Day.
Granted, some of these are within margin of error, as much as I want Trump to win, even with the shit hillary and her foundation have gone through, the future looks bleak for the Don, pure, objective truth.

I give him about 15% chance of winning come november

Nobody cares

I dunno where the trump fags get their steam anymore but trump has been fucked since sander's gave the endorsement.

Yeah future is bleak.

oversampling of dems meme

he's winning in nevada and new hampshire, and I also bet he wins Ohio and NC. Probably PA too

>NH
>NC
>IA
>OH
>blue
and that's where I stopped reading

>Not considering the prospect of failure and planning to avert it.

Follow the trend

>Hillary winning North Carolina
Fat fucking chance.

>Have Bernie selling out his followers.
>Have Bernie give you all his campaign funds.
>Have Bernie shill for you.
>Have President Obama shill for you.
>Have Liberal Hollywood Elitists shill for you.
>Have Bill Clinton shill for you.
>Have almost all the media shilling for you.

And she still can't win! LOL

She didn't even get a decent post convention bump. She performed so poorly at the DNC that Trump's numbers actually went UP.

She has also fallen behind in all the swing states.

You Clinton cunts better get ready for the Trump presidency. Because it's definitely going to happen.

planning for failure is just the sign of a loser (((you)))

>implying Bernouts will come out to vote for the woman who robbed their candidate of a fair primary

when will Trump get serious with his ad campaign?

I feel he hasn't even started

she leads in all of those states as of today on average, and has not given up her lead at nc or nh.

im an nc resident, will be voting trump, but in all honesty im not so sure hell win especially given the data

Trump aint fucking winning iowa, I can tell you. Source: I fucking live in iowa. We have a rep gov, 2 rep senators, and we're trending rep as a state.

*clinton aint fucking winning that is

I don't really want Trump to win. Trump is a shit tier candidate, he's utterly unsuited to be the president. I just want him to come close enough so the GOP doesn't get blown out and can't resist Shillary enough.

Cruz 2020.

>she leads in all of those states as of today on average, and has not given up her lead at nc or nh.

The polls from your picture are a month old.

Cruz confirmed Canadian spy infiltrator

Hes also a shill, when they try to relate then crash like this its a dead givaway. I am just like you, but i lost all hope.

They'll gladly vote for her like the cucks they are.

Funny thing about this is that even though Hillary is outspending Trump by tens of millions, they're essentially tied. This reminds me of Trump steadily gaining on Jeb back in the primary till he eventually buried him.

This is the current map btw

Cruz ruined his career at the RNC

Why does Maine have stripes?

lol those are all old polls. Shills gonna shill. Gotta make those 7 cents per post somehow.

if this post gets 37 likes trump will be president

they are allowed to split their votes in the electoral college

t. Rato

I can smell your greasy taco fingers through my screen you fat faggot

Pic related (You)