Is Obama secretly a right winger?

Is Obama secretly a right winger?

The biggest accomplishment in his two terms was Obamacare which was originally proposed by republicans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vfNNYXyH-3s
youtube.com/watch?v=oAwMpL7POyo
shoebat.com/malik-obama-articles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>secretly

Anyone redpilled knew this already. He's basically a neocon. Obamacare was a windfall for insurance companies. Really makes you think.

He's the same thing as Romney whatever that is
I couldn't make myself vote for either in 2012 and I'm a right winger

>tfw trump is a left winger

>Obamacare which was originally proposed by republicans.
uuuh, no. republicans never wanted government intervention in healthcare

>mfw my dad calls Obama a communist

>marxist guy who is friends with antiwar terrorists
>right wing

fuck no

he wanted to let the middle east burn and tell europe to go fuck themselves and solve their own problems, but Shillary convinced him he had to pretend to put in some effort over there

his real passion is open borders and making suburbs non-white though

and obamacare was the most he could get even after telling many lies about it

he's right af

>antiwar terrorists

wtf is an antiwar terrorist? Isn't that an oxymoron? lol

Health insurance companies have done very well since Obamacare kicked in, so from that perspective, it has been a great success.

Which not a single Republican voted for.

This makes zero sense. Obama acts like he is a fucking king and can do whatever he wants, he's all about big government and handouts.

he's secretly something that's for sure
cleverly convoluted in obamas speech is his praise for a singular authority.. to give way for plausible deniability youtube.com/watch?v=vfNNYXyH-3s

youtube.com/watch?v=oAwMpL7POyo

and

shoebat.com/malik-obama-articles/

With these things in mind why would obama refuse to utter the words radical islamic terrorism..

and frustrate the US military leadership continuously with having no direct strategy to combat these things.

Trump recently paraphased "i can't believe he hasn't said it yet".. He refuses to utter the words radical islamic terrorism..

Both parties are secretly one and the same and only keep up the facade long enough to convince voters that there is an actual dichotomy.

>obamas biggest acheivement is healthcare
Hey burgerclap bro, obamas biggest achievement was 8 years of solid record breaking gun sales.
Now get off the stage you fat fuck

Obama is greatest demagogue in history. Even now most people still think he's a good guy who's just being blocked by the evil republicans.

So he's exactly like a neocon then.

My theory is that he just lets the war-machine do whatever it wants, which is why war is breaking out literally everywhere.

Hillary is probably getting bribes to sell whatever they want to his administration.

There is only one party in this corrupt beyond measure turd of a country: the "give every penny to the rich" party. The corporate welfare state party.

> Is Obama secretly a right winger?
He is primarily a market liberal in my view.

I'd say he'd probably be in the moderate right if you apply the political spectrum of European politics.

Obama is left wing, Hillary is left wing, Trump is left wing everyone in your fucking country is left wing. Right wing doesn't exist in your country and you should be damn happy that it never will and never has. Americans don't know the the first thing about the right wing.

idgaf what you think of me, i think i served the best bullshit 2 terms than any president.

Republishit: the party of lies and nothing but.

You don't know what a terrorist is, do you?

Democunts: All denialists, virtue signalers and queebs.

Actually both parties are just plutocrat shills. But the republishits have a particularly nasty habit of never telling the truth and rabid incompetence and hypocrisy.

>We're against big government!
>But we need to be in your vagina, police your religious views, expand war to insane levels and fork over as much money as possible to the MIC, and micromanage your food choices
>We're fiscally conservative! Those liberals just want to tax and spend
>Democrats run surpluses. Republicans run deficits. Basically always
Hmmm really makes you both liars and stupid.

I knew niggas who thought they were runnin the hood but they dead now.

It's always hilarious when I explain how the US healthcare system works

"So the government pays for it right?"

"No, everybody including the poor have to buy a certain amount of insurance, and how much you pay depends on how much income you have"

"But people can still get healthcare from the government right?"

"No the law basically just means you have to sign up for health insurance"

Obama champion of the people.

Market liberal and more corporatist / employer friendly views are right wing. Racism and nationalism also tend to be right-wing. All of this is obviously present in the USA.

Oh, if you don't add fascism and if you don't prosecute everyone for racism or something you may not necessarily be on the FAR right.

But you can easily be a moderate right-winger already by just favouring employer's rights if in doubt.

He really is.

He should make right wingers chortle in glee with the amount of brown kids he's killed via robots.

It wouldn't surprise me if Obama is secretly a literal communist.
Hillary on the other hand is more conservative than Trump is in many ways, especially economically.

>brown kids he's killed via robots.
I have no idea why but this just sounded funny.

Meanwhile the doctors are having to make up for the reduced pay and more paper work by spending less time with patients to get more patients through the door overall to make up for said reduced pay. And the policies on those without Obamacare such as my uncle who is an Engineer has gone from 500 to 1500 a month.

Obamacare is the main reason I'm voting for Trump and not some third party.

Obamacare is Romneycare

It's funny you say this when Obama is literally to the right of the entire Canadian political system.

Are numbers more important than substance? Obama has done more to increase Executive power than anyone since Roosevelt. Try again.

Oh boy here we go.

>W-well the facts don't agree with me, but I'm STILL RIGHT!
Typical republishit. You want to make this country great again? Get the fuck out of it and take all your double-digit IQ cousins with you.