Nigger story thread? I just got backwent from the fair with 2 of my friends and I've got a fresh one...

Nigger story thread? I just got backwent from the fair with 2 of my friends and I've got a fresh one. Adrenaline is still pumping.

*got back from the fair

Bump

well, tell your story lad.

Nigger robbed my roommate at gunpoint
In my kitchen
My roommate is a huge wigger
And thought the black guy was cool
I was not there at the time
But im moving the fuck out.

seek shelter. may kek bless your journey

Why so many nipples

I'm not good at these, but here:
>Be me, at a car show
>Quiet, civil event
>Suddenly, someone rolls up, revving their engine as loud as they can
>Pulls in, doors open
>wedembois.png
>4 of the niggiest nogs that ever nigged
>All screaming at each other "OH NO HE DIH-INHT, YOU GON' TAKE DAT DAYQUAN"
>One stays in car, revving engine
>Decal on the windshield: ROYALZ
>mfw

I was at a grocery store today in a poorer neighborhood.

A nigger was trying to hustle people shopping saying

>I ran out of food stamps, I'm trying to buy some food for muh kidz

and begging for cash. Apparantly getting free money each month wasn't enough, he has to try and hustle people for something extra.

I drove to my friends house and he had a nigger with him at his house. We all went to the bar, drank,l and played a couple games of pool. He was polite all night and we had a really good time.

Usually when I come home from work my wife is already in bed with her black lover and they can fuck furiously for hours before he cums inside her and I get too lick it out :) Then it's time to pick up her son from youth group and the drive my wife to her friends house so they can meet up and go clubbing while I watch her son.

Tell us the story, user.

This one time some white trash methhead yelling, screaming and throwing shit around outside of my house. I called the cops and a black police officer showed up five minutes later to try and talk white guy down. The white trash pice of shit started throwing shit at the black police officer and was swiftly tackled and cuffed.

.t daquan

$.02 has been deposited into your account

Confirmed for nigger

>be me
>go on Sup Forums
>chat with white niggers
>laugh my ass off

>got back from the fair
>nigger nigger
so it's a haha just kidding man meme episode?

Alright, OP here. Time to tell my story.
>Me and two friends go to the town fair, tonight was opening night
>one of my freinds says he has to go to the bathroom and we can ride something while he's gone.
>We get in line for the Twister... when we're almost up to get on it I feel sick and tell my friend that I feel like im gunna throwup
>We get on the twister, loud poppy music blaring in my ears
>friend tries to take video of us having fun at the ride but I am so comotose because I feel like shit
>Low and behold, I throw up near the end of the ride and they have to clean it up.
>We meet back up with our other friend and I ask if one of them can buy me some hot chocolate (since im broke) to soothe my throat
>We buy the hot chocolate and slowly walk over to a place where we can chill inbetween these two vendors while i sip my hot choclety milk
>A pack of niggers (around 9 or 10, maybe more) walk up to us and start tryin to provoke us
>cont.?

>working at best buy
>in computer department near GPS
>black guy walks over holding a bag with a GPS in it
>demands that I give him a refund for a GPS he bought a few days back
>tell him to go to customer service
>he's fucking pissed (seriously angry)
>goes over to customer service, can hear him from a ways away
>after a short argument with the manager he gets his money back
>after everything settled down I went over to the return bin and tested the GPS after plugging it into a car in the install bay on my break
>it worked perfectly fine
>Not even joking, the GPS worked flawlessly

Either he was just too stupid to use it or he really wanted his money back.

I was abused by black people for the first half of my current existence.

First it was daycare, where the black caretakers would scare me in the bathroom while I was trying to go, and when I stopped reacting to it, they started banging on the door until I would scream or cry. Then they'd laugh at me. Sometimes they'd take the toilet paper. They told me not to tell or they'd 'whip my sorry little ass', so I never told my mom until I was an adult.

Then there was elementary school where the neighbor family constantly stole my toys and gameboy games. I finally got up the courage to stand up to those kids and they called the police insisting I was committing a hate crime. My mom came outside and started raising hell, and the other kids' mom took a swing. My mom took a better swing. My mom spent a night in the local cage for it, even though the other woman swung first.
Then there was when I played football, one of the players would push my face into mud and told me to "Get used to that feeling cracker bitch". We got in a fight and I got my ass kicked when the other black kids on the team grabbed me. Nobody else helped me.
I have only ever been robbed once. I was walking home from school when some random nigger just snatched my fucking iPod out of my hand, shoved some dirt in my face and ran.

And people chastise me for being racist.

Yes cont., don't ask, just DO

Every negative experience I've ever had in a movie theater has been because black people have no fucking clue how to behave in a cinema.

>Seeing some Horror movie during a matinee
>Work for movie review website, so I typically see movies alone and take notes.
>Was only person in entire theater anyway.
>Movie starts
>15 minutes in, I hear someone walk in.
>Person sits down in the seat DIRECTLY behind me, out of dozens of other seats, and then rests his feet on the back of my chair.
>I look back, of course, it's a black guy. Mid 20's.
>Try to ignore it.
>He starts talking to the screen. You know what I mean. Stuff like:

"YO WHITE BITCH SO ANNOYING"
"NIGGA THAT KID FUCKED UP"
"OH SHIT, DON'T DO THAT! DAYUM!"

>45 minutes into the movie, I'd had enough of him kicking my seat and shouting at the screen.
>I turn around, and simply say:

"Do you mind?"

>That's it.
>He STANDS UP, and bucks.

"AWWWW FUCK NAW, WHITE FUCKA"

>He starts rambling on about white people and how stupid I am, and he keeps going on... and on.... and on...
>and on....
>Finally I turn around again and say "PLEASE, can you just shut up and watch the movie."
>Dude TAKES OFF HIS SHIRT and starts pounding on his chest like a fucking gorilla.
>I just get up and leave the theater.

Such bullshit. That's just one story of many. Maybe it's where I live, but no kidding - 100% of my negative movie-going experiences have come from the behavior of a black person/group.

Thanks, Obama

>be me
>get my ass kicked by niggers

KYS untermensch.

>begging for money where poor people shop
What an idiot.

I also have one from college, posted it once in another thread a while back

>Thursday night is the day everybody decides to party and get drunk
>this one girl in the Freshman dorm decides to bring two negroes over at the same time
>within a few hours the two guys are at each others' throats
>one of the dindu's stabs the other one with a knife
>the guy that got stabbed died shortly after, the other guy got arrested by campus police

I don't remember what happened to the girl, but she probably have been expelled, or at least suspended for a long time, because when even minor fights like that happen between guests, the person who signed them in gets punished as well, even if they didn't do anything.

>gee user why didn't you use your kung fu on those 5-6 black dudes that jumped you when you were 13

>Go outside
>See a nigger
>Day ruined

>cont.?
No, don't fucking continue you stupid asshole.

OF COURSE CONTINUE! Christ, why bother even asking?

estrogen

>be me, 20 minutes ago
>live in all white neighborhood
>driving home at night
>turn onto my street
>someone walking in the middle of the street
>see them a block away, keep driving, slowly
>getting closer and closer, person still hasn't moved over
>thinking to myself, "what the fuck"
>get right up on him, close enough to hit him with my car
>still thinking to myself "What The Fuck!"
>he turns to look at me
>i notice it's a black guy
>he keeps walking.... in the fucking street
>i have to literally drive around him to get buy
Time to Move

>I was such a loser I didn't have friends to watch my back

Wew.

I'm sure that happens every so often but it's totally off topic.

>gee user you weren't cool when you were 13 what a faggot lol

I live in LA. I stopped going to movie theaters due to this and Mexicans not controlling their children.
Srsly.

>be me
>work with guy from kenya
>he is somewhat redpilled
>hates other niggers
>hates kenya
>still smokes
>still gets wasted on weekends
>but says other niggers are stupid

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just remembered another one.

>friends with this one Salvadorian and some black guy
>blackie tells us he's leaving because he doesn't like the college (nobody really did, honestly)
>leaves at the end of the semester
>goes to some college in Connecticut at the start of the next semester
>does fine (grades were good but he took really easy social work classes), food was great over there, way better than the slop at my college
>comes back during the second semester because the other college was too white

God, I hated college so fucking much.

no, don't, this story is already shit. I was already hoping the story would end with you being thrown from the ride and breaking your worthless neck, but no, it continues to get more boring. Fuck off.

Thought you were greentexting travon

When i was 6 years old i went to the church one time with my parents,i saw a really black ethiopian and i thought he was a god or something cause i had never saw a nigger before that was so black.

TRAIN FOR THE RACE WAR

PICTURE FUCKING RELATED

THEY ARE GOING TO PUT US IN FEMA CAMPS

I was hanging with a friend of mine about a month ago. We were walking around town and exploring some of the buildings. We walked into town center and some black woman walked up asking for money cause "she was out of gas." She said she only had food stamps. My friend is a Jap and grew up there so he's a little naive. He's used to people being respectful, honest, and trustworthy. I had to stop him from giving her money.

i fucking love spurdo

>I had major insecurities due to growing up poor and without a father
>Those insecurities affected me in a negative way that prevented me from making friends
>I went through my whole formative years being a major faggot that ultimately resulted in me getting my ass handed to me by niggers

Wew.

Got a story from HS

>2nd Semester into senior year so I was just riding out time
>Get bored and decide I'm gonna skip today
>Sneak out to hole in wall around school to leave
>2 Nigs on other side of the hole
>"You man you wanna buy somma dis weed?"
>"Nah man"
>"What you aint got the money for it white boy?"
>"Got money just not buying shit weed from you guys"
>Both go from chill to NIGGERATOR in a second
>"Then you gonna give us your money"
>Grandpa taught me boxing at a young age
>Swing out at one of 'em
>Hit that sweet spot
>Handing out naps
>Conscious Nig is distracted
>Kick him in the nuts
>Punch him in the face a couple time to drive home "Stay Down"
>Toss Nuts-Nigger over and check his back pocket
>Walk away $40 richer and with a free eighth
>Went home and smoked it
>It was some shit weed that I was smart to not buy

>they start asking me what I'm doing with my hot chocolate eg.
>"Wus dat white boi?!"
>"You sippin on some dick"
>"is u sippin on lean?"
>I tell em to fuck off
>they leave and walk over to a vendor
>I flip em off
>they all cup their hands over their mouths and yell" OHHHHhhh" simultaneously
>they start heading back towards us, this time with more friends.
>they get in our faces again and are really trying to get a reaction out of this time
> 2 of try sneaking up behind us to knock us out
>I spot them and back away from my two friends,waving my finger at em, saying "OH NO NO MOTHERFUCKERS, Dont you even fucking try!" Getting up in their faces this time.
>One of the niggers throws a weak punch at my friend and accomplishes nothing aside from knocking his hat off
>My friends are standing their ground, stupidly
>I back off and try to call 911
>i'm trying to wave them over to me and yell their names but they are too prideful to come towards me
>One of my friends is standing in the crowd talking mad shit, not realizing the situation he is in
>other friend starts to come over towards me
>They sucker punch my friend again and a brawl breaks out between me and my two friends, and this rowdy pack of jiggaboos.
>My hot chocolate is still hot at this point
>I throw at the guy nearest to me, a little mexican
>It completely drenches him
>He comes after me with a punch
>he hits me in the jaw very weakly
>hardly felt like anything
>I grab his wrist and kick him hard in the stomach
>He runs away to chase after My friend who was talking shit with all the other negroids
>they chase him and he outruns them, but they got a few good hits in on him
>Me and my other friend are looking for the friend we lost... (lets call him James)
>We walk out the entrance of the fair, shoving a ticket lady aside, and see a few of the niggers running down the sidewalk, barely in our view
>I see the little mexican who i threw my hot chocolate at

That was a stolen GPS you naive fool.

Shit happens bro. Not everyone plays with the same deck.

I came forma similar situation but my grandmother was old school and taught me to fight dirtier then any Nigger.

Then he wasn't a nigger. He was a black guy.

This thread is about niggers, not black men.

you sound like a bitch
between the way you describe yourself/their punches, how worked up you are about this, and asking our permission to post your story, you probably are 100% a bitch

that is literally a copy pasta from twitch chat. Try harder next time.

>The abuse you received at the hands of others when you were a kid are your fault
Wew.

>I walk up to him and ask him if that hot chocolate is warm
>He is visibly shaking
>Intimidated as fuck
>"Wheres your friends man, You dont look so tough when you're alone."
>His face is riddled with fear
>My friend grabs my shoulder and tells me we need to find James
>We walk back into the fair and we find Alex
>He is completely fine aside from some swelling in his jaw
>He even kept his hat
Police come, take some samples and arrest some of the niggers that were still hanging around.
>We get walked back to our car by a police officer
Fucking niggers man. I know, not that great of a story but it was scary not knowing what had happened to my friend for a while there. Felt like I had to get it out. Peace.

>hanging out with friends in mall during high school
>see mom and a bunch of teenage+ negroes walk into a buffet place
>few minutes later the mom and the other negroes walk out pissed, screaming about racism or something
>turns out he mom tried to say that the obviously not child aged nignogs were 12 years old or something to try and get heavily discounted/free meals

No, he had the receipt. If he didn't have a proof of purchase from the store we wouldn't have given him his money back no matter how much he started chimping out. He was just so fucking angry that it was weird. I just assumed he was really dumb and didn't know how to use it. He told me someone scammed him into buying it from the score (he was actually looking for a GPS at the time too)

> has a job

Athat that point hes not a nigger. Just an angry black guy

>be me
>work at restaurant
>have two nigger co-workers
>they are amazingly fun and good people
>go drinking together
>get invited to baptism at 1 of them.
sure feels good not to have murican niggers around here.

>0.20 shekels have been paid to my account

Fuck I said his real name. Oh well.

You're wrong because I "literally" just typed it up kid ;)

>le black not nigger meme
>if he's black and has a job he's totally cool you guise
Fuck off to reddit.

Almost every single black I ever worked with was a dumb and lazy piece of shit who would rather stand around and talk about basketball or girls while listening to shitty rap instead of working.

haha faggot now we are going to dox you because you posted your friends name

kill yourself reddit retard. nobody gives a fuck what your friends names are

haha the man got hot chocolate to soothe his throat! What do you think?

Lars?

Who's Lars

you guys are all gay and have never, ever been in a situation like this.. blow me

I once punched an Arab in the neck for touching my face romantically on the boardwalk at 3AM. I ran off and told a group of niggers that some Arab fag was trying to hit on people.
They ran off in that direction and I went home and went to sleep.

>Wanting gay guys to blow you

Says the guy talking tough on the interwebz.
I can say without a shadow of a doubt, you are 100% full bitch.

Lol go kill a nigger for me tonight will you?

The weirdest thing about niggers is that they seem to have no internal voice.

They literally walk around narrating their life like it's a soliloquy from Hamlet or something.

I've only realized this recently. If a nigger has something on his mind, he NEEDS to tell you. It doesn't matter if he's ever met you or not. If you have eyes and ears, he will just start talking at you.

>ITT: things that never happened

>not wanting gay guys to blow you

you got a problem with hot chocolate, faggot?

Haha when this happens in my neighborhood I downshift my 5.0 and scare the fuck outta them. You don't even have to be that close either so it won't really antagonize a fight

Fuck you, you don't know the shit that went down in my life.

Just because he had a receipt doesn't mean it wasn't stolen.
Niggers pull all kinds of scams like that dude.

>friend buys gps
>yo dawg let me get that receipt
>steal same gps
>go to store, and act angry, get a refund
>get full price for a stolen gps (selling them on the street for full price is impossible, and you will make even less money by pawning it)

T. I use to pull scams like this with niggers all the time.

Start lifting now go look on scoobs website and do the intermediate stuff. You'll be swole in no time

I will now always carry some form weapon with me when I go to the northside.

>penniless milquetoast sickly teen gets in shrieking slap fest with niggers, completely lost control of his emotions and became a red faced shaking hyperventilating edgemaster

Yeah woahhhhh man woahhhh dude you're so cool woahhhhh

>You sippin on some dick

This shit was years ago. A lot's changed since then.

>My friend grabs my shoulder and tells me we need to find James
>We walk back into the fair and we find Alex

Test

I once saw a nigger

>

>Almost every single black I ever worked with was a dumb and lazy piece of shit who would rather stand around and talk about basketball or girls while listening to shitty rap instead of working.

Holy shit, this. Whenever me and a black coworker were told to do something, I'd get it done in 5 while it took them 25+ minutes. I never understood, like nigger, fucking hustle, Jesus Christ

>I've never been surrounded by literally 15 angry niggers ready to fight with just 2 of my friends
cool dude, hey did you win your last dota match?

Sounds like your friends need to wise up. You just can't take chances with a crowd like that.

for sure. Mistakes were made.

>Be 13
>Skateboarding to my girlfriends house to cup boobs for the first time
>Walk up steep hill carrying my skateboard
>Suddenly, skateboard taken from me
>Black guy
>Big group of them sitting in a porch
>I know a few from highschool, am friends with one
>Dude that stole my skateboard runs to porch, drops skateboard, runs back to me
>He gets in my face
>I look to my friend like WTF and he gives me a "he's just joking, play along" face
>I play along
>He eventually punches me out of nowhere
>Everyone on the porch is like WTF IS THIS SHIT
>My tongue is split all the way back and my bottom teeth are all fucked up
>I don't fall but it hurts bad
>Nig turns around for approval, ends up not having any
>Nig gets beaten up by a bunch of other nigs
>Nig was actually 28 years old
>File police report that night
>Nig gets arrested
>Court happens for assault case
>I testify, other nigs testify
>He gets 30 years in prison for assaulting a minor, possession of narcotics with intent to distribute, petty theft, and something else
>I lol at this fucks wasted life every time I eat a girl out
>Tongue is missing a chunk, ended up being great for clit rubbing

How much excess skin do you have?

> niggers detected

you have to be 18 to post here, reported

the fact that youre so insecure about this proves that youre a bitch Tbh

One time after my mothers funeral I was walking down the beach and some Arabs kept shining the reflection of the sun off his knife in my eyes so I killed him. Then I got sent to jail and I yelled at the priest and told him there was no god,

> never has been in a fight in his life
> would probably roll over on side and start crying if punched in the face

>meet first nigger
>jaw is dislocated

>meet last nigger
>get free cocaine

I gotta say, even the best nigger I ever met is still full nigger.