WTF I love Clinton now

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/519
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2657
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

America gets the leader it deserves.

>Have Bernie selling out his followers.
>Have Bernie give you all his campaign funds.
>Have Bernie shill for you.
>Have President Obama shill for you.
>Have Liberal Hollywood Elitists shill for you.
>Have Bill Clinton shill for you.
>Have almost all the media shilling for you.

And she still can't win! LOL

She didn't even get a decent post convention bump. She performed so poorly at the DNC that Trump's numbers actually went UP.

She has also fallen behind in all the swing states.

You Clinton cunts better get ready for the Trump presidency. Because it's definitely going to happen.

Not if WW3 happens. .
Which is conviently being slid right now.

Why are 7k troops amassing on turkeys NATO base incirlik
Right now?.
Why did erdogan make his last tweet about US?

Hmmm

>Our GDP growth is below 2.7%
>People say Obama is doing a good job

The economy is literally stagnating, and these dumb fucks still say we're doing good?

By "boost" do they mean "artificially inflate the stock markets for another 4-8 years"?

When you have the entire media on your side to "correct the record" and shill for you, then you can say shit like that and the zombified masses will believe it. Also, as long as the sheep have their welfare and are content they couldn't care less about how the economy is going.

You realize 51% of this country doesn't even pay taxes? That should make you think for a bit.

Really makes your synapses crossfire expoentially

This is honestly how I've been looking at it. We'll probably elect her, and whatever happens is simply what the majority wants.

>tfw my father knows how to invest in the stock market and this benefits him.

He said he would be better off voting Clinton, but the country would collectively turn to absolute shit so he is voting Trump.

>He said he would be better off voting Clinton, but the country would collectively turn to absolute shit so he is voting Trump.

Based Dad.

(((Financial research company)))

Yeah, but if they burst that artificial bubble, wouldn't it be like removing a bandage from an anaerobic bacteria infested wound, really quickly, instead of ignoring it or slowly removing it... four to eight years later?

I mean, let that fucker breath some goddamn air

too bad the american people wont see a dime of it

Stop posting about stupid bullshit

Corrupt pieces of shit all in bed with one another.

This open shilling means they're really fucking scared of Trump. They NEED this Clinton win bad for whatever reason.

Your father is a moron.

>

>hollary will make 3m jobs
>oh how
>policies nigga

FUCK YEAH POLICY MAKING ME RICH NIGGA

Lead author of the report was Mark Zandi who donated to the clinton campaign and was a strong supporter of the obama tarp bailouts. So he's essentially trying to mask the real intentions of Clintons continuation of the Keynesian economic model which has setup our economy for another crash.

If that's what the majority really wants (and isn't rigged), then fuck the majority. This election is about more than just the US for the next 4 years. The entire future of all humans is at stake. If Trump loses, the US will be lost to the brown hordes, Europe will follow, and the white race, the creator of all of mankind's great achievements, will go extinct. Say goodbye to exploring the ocean's depths, space travel, transhumanism, and the singularity, and any other technological advancement. Humanity will be done as a species. We can't accept that just because the majority supports it, I won't accept the suicide of the human race no matter how many people vote for it.

sage all shills.

dude sean hannity is fucking based

>3.2 million jobs
>1.6 million jobs cut their hours in half and hire another loser to work for nothing

If anything that's a generous estimate. Obama has already caused this to happen and it'll be 3x as bad under Hillary.

>WW3
That'd give Trump a better chance of winning

Welp, that's it. Done supporting Drumpf, the racist.

#I'mWithHer.

Now, who's with me!?

And obviously whoever was behind this "report" is just a bunch of globalist shills backing their #1 candidate. It's great that they're all exposing themselves so readily, they'll be so much easier to arrest when the time is right.

>Allowing the country to go to shit is fine if you can personally benefit from it.

Found the jew

GDP is the red herring to end all red herrings.

Who's getting this profit? I assure you Berntards it won't be you. It will be Goldman-Sachs and all the other multinationals that gave to clinton's campaign and "charity"

all these jobs she's going to create, its just bullshit lip service. It means more off-shoring. those aren't American jobs she's creating, those are Indian jobs she's creating for companies who don't pay taxes on our soil.

She also said to the NAACP that she was going to pull the same shit her husband pulled, and force banks to give loans to minorities so that they can buy houses, that they know they will default on...AGAIN

Even if we don't immediately see another crash, there will be one in less than a decade, with her

wew lad

but if we create more job, doesnt that make wages go down?

so we are gonna make more jobs, raise the minumum wage, do the free college thing, and its going to help reduce the 19 trillion dollars in debt we are in?

oh, all while having open borders and passing the TPP.

no, like, OK, sure thats gonna work out the way you think? huh?
really?
huh?

Her fucking policies ARE the current policies. What are they smoking?

(((Financial Research Company)))

crash is happening in no less than 2 years from now. Their has been no recovery from the 2008 crash as our job reports and interest rates reflect. Ones a dollar crisis ensues from our creditors rejecting our "sound monetary credit" the fed will have to raise interest rates then letting open the can of economic depression.

This is according to Clintion herself. Fuck off shill

Another dumbass believes the mainstream media.

Didn't you get the memo?

The MSM is heavily biased FOR Hillary. Of course they'll give her policies praise!

Get a brain, dumbass.

don't forget reuters "fixed" their poll because trump was destroying her

>I don't understand tax policies and how they effect the economy.

Anyone have the email where it said Clinton's policies would increase the Debt to 90% of the GDP, straight from the DNC?

Even the hosts on CNBC are less skeptical of Trump's proposals than Hillary's, and they shill for whoever pays them the most

Oh here we go:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/519

Here's another interesting one about ISIS:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2657

>i get paid per post
>GDP and personal income are the same thing

fuck off shill

I have no doubt the GDP under Trump's plan is going to plummet, its inevitable, but so what? if we want job security and higher wages in this country we are rapidly losing options. Just because banks and stock brokers and multinationals get richer doesn't mean we are getting richer.

Last time a Clinton had the presidency some of his so called policies managed to create the worst economic crisis since the great depression 10 years later.

In the meantime his banker friends got a nice boost that's for sure.

>I am literally retarded and proud of it.

> Just because banks and stock brokers and multinationals get richer doesn't mean we are getting richer.

This is the surest way to single out someone who really just doesn't understand economics/finance.

>3.2 million more jobs

Ah yes, I remember the first few times we were promised that

>pretending to know finance
>not jews then
>but shills

(((Moody's Analytics)))

They are straight up lying and saying absolute nonsense to get her to win..

Don't be a dummy.. Oh wait, that flag..
Nvm..

>released by (((Moody)))

Those faggots are in bed with every financial institution

the fact is, the way democracy works is not that the majority get what they want, its that the majority thinks they get what they want. thats why so many hillary supporters are ignorant of her past, and seem to ignore her massive flip-flopping. the image the media portrayed on these people is that hillary matches someone they want, but its simply a ruse.

amazing..

Don't forget Wall St shilling for her.

They're her best friends of all

Ill be dead so idgaf.
We deserve both them equally so fukit

glad im not the only one who understands the importance of that election

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

>"Economic experts"
>GDP grows while society crumbles
>GDP per capita actually shrinks because growth is built on illegals, amnesties and globalism

No thanks.

Really shut's down your atoms...

is it worth 1hour ?

Its OK.
Good enough that the hour goes quik and doesn't drag

>President Clinton's tenure was characterized by economic prosperity and financial deregulation, which in many ways set the stage for the excesses of recent years.

>Among his biggest strokes of free-wheeling capitalism was the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, which repealed the Glass-Steagall Act, a cornerstone of Depression-era regulation.

>He also signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act, which exempted credit-default swaps from regulation.

>In 1995 Clinton loosened housing rules by rewriting the Community Reinvestment Act, which put added pressure on banks to lend in low-income neighborhoods

Really makes you think. And poor dumb George who don't understand shit about economy got everything pinned on him. Then comes Obama, 0% rate from the Fed during 8 years and the guy is seen as a savior.

Easy life. Can't wait for the hag policies.

Goes into how Clintons take bribes from foreign governments, how they stole all the relief money for Haiti (including over $100 million from U.S. taxpayers), how they screw environmentalist concerns anytime someone gives them a bribe, etc. etc.

Hillary's down in the polls? I guess its finally time to #KillBill

so lets see you fucking idiot,

a) Clinton has been paid off for speaking engagement in the millions over the past couple of years by companies in the financial industry as well as she promises to protect their industry from regulation

b) companies were wrong about Brexit, Greece etc

c) you believe everything you read

america is doomed because they are fucking idiots

vote Jill Stein or Gary Johnson for real change from the bullshit of the past 20 years

this thread started by a shill anyways, probably one of the 20,000 volunteers or paid, to do things on social media

Based 'tater nigger

>Trump goes up in the polls
>They stop even trying to hide their bias

>MOODYS
WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKING JEW?

No specifics on how she will do it.

(((Financial Research Company)))