Do you think Black Lives Matter?

Do you think Black Lives Matter?

I matter

Black lives do
Niggers Don't

/thread

Post USADA robbie aint the same, his legs were skinny asf. Seemed to recover from a brutal KO really fast though and he definitely out

sure but they matter the least

Black Lives Don't Matter

I think Mc. Ride Matters and he is black, does it counts?

Define "mattering"

>distinguishing between niggers and blacks (aka niggers)

You won't have the balls for a race war.

Relatively, no lives matter.

I don't think about it at all

nah not really

not tryna be racis but i think you could kill every single non-white on the african continent and it would be a net gain to the world.

Black lives matter as much as anyone else matters which isn't much.
If Jacob (A black co-worker) of mine gets killed and I have to cover his shifts, then it matters, but only to me. In the long run, Black lives don't matter not due to racism, but due to nothing matters in the long term.

So close.

What does it even mean for a life to matter? Does it mean it's important for it not to end? Well in that case the universe is the most horrific place imaginable.

>tfw no Wonderboy vs Robbie for the title

I fucking hate this sport.

Black Lives Don't Matter

/thread

To me no.

Must be a good reason why Oz has never taken in many nigs. They're an exotic animal here and when I see them I stare at them out of interest like a gook would a ginger in gook lands.

Not even black people think black lives matter.

What is the point of Black Lives Matter anyways? I don't understand. They already fought back in the 70s.

Nobody matters. Humans are insignificant in this mass universe. Also, blacks barely contributed anything to the progression of science and math. So they matter even less.

>barely contributed
>did slave work for years allowing others to focus on science and math

Yes because my boyfriend is black.

Call a spade a spade, faggot.

Go to bed, Justin.

By this logic, the oxen deserve credit for advances in math too

Of course.

Then following this logic HORSE LIVES MATTER!

The Klan with Tan

Horses did a lot of things man. You can not give them any credit. They're like royalty nowadays in that they are less useful but keep up a symbol.

About as much as anyone else, which is to say not really

It's ironic that BLM has caused so many people to actually look at the stats. But blacks themselves won't, or when raised, dismiss them with 'miss me wit dat shit'. (a gun reference unless I miss my guess, a further irony) The only thing BLM has done is to bring out the self-hating whites for ridicule, and deepen and intensify hostility to the message in anyone who gives a shit about accuracy. IOn short, BLM have accomplished exactly the opposite of their goal. And if they keep killing cops, it will be pitchforks and torches time.

If people actually looked at the stats, they would see this is hardly a problem at all.

All Lives Matter.

Balkan lives matter to me
not interested in USA's inside politics but sure, black lives matter, as long as they piss of the warmongering white american fags

That's not true and you know it

racist

No lives matter you commies.

nice pic. that really triggers whites. seeing their white safe space sport get taken over by colored people.

You assume I'm genocidal? then you've lost my respect for conversation.