Bill has six months to live. He has late stage terminal cancer. An announcement will be released by the press shortly

Bill has six months to live. He has late stage terminal cancer. An announcement will be released by the press shortly.

DELET THIS

Bill is bro tier.

After watching his speech at the DNC, it's become clear that Hillary was the mastermind all along and manipulated him from day one.

Why the fuck did he marry her then? It sounds like she needed him a lot more than the other way around

Whats wrong with Bill /bros/

He loves America too much

No p in LGBtQ

He's savoring his moments on earth before Hillary delivers the news.

He doesn't want to step on a balloon and die from the fall

Idk man. I think he will pull through.

What was in the balloon? He had his full attention srt intestine specific balloon and then carried it out refusing to share it with a little girl.

Secret illuminati high jinx?

he is looking great

>six months

Try 2

Gotta go for that sexy sympathy vote once the post debate polls show that Hill is gonna get murdered

Zip it now, loser

SLICK WILLY

IS BILL KILL????

I believe that he is sick. I also believe that Hillary will wheelchair him out to make this announcement and then get millions of sympathy votes as she cries in the background.

JUST

Inb4 he had HIV/AIDS all along.

Why did they all play with the balloons like retards? It's like they thought that was a good way to connect with the common person. They are so out of touch..

He gets to rape all he wants and she'd cover it up for him.

His current condition is pretty bad.

1 like = 1 prayer

He's 69 going on 80. Really though, he's in bad shape for 69.

So basically a cuck?

>bro tier
Gave MIRV technology to China
Signed NAFTA and GAT
Removed glass steagle
Assault weapons ban

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR BRO TIER SHIT