Hapas are so cute!

Hapas are so cute!
What's the best country to find a nice wife with whom I can breed hapa kids?

Keanu has a white mother

Oh I didn't know Keanu Reeves was actually hapa, I thought that was a meme.

It is. He's white through and through

His paternal grandmother is Chinese/Hawaiian iirc.

hes quapa

>chinese/hawaiian
What did he mean by this?

She's half Chinese half Hawaiian.

Ahh I see thanks

Japanese girls have a thing for white men. When I was in Japan (didn't date a chick but did fool around a bit) I asked them what they liked about white guys and they said;

1. Their muscles - Japanese men aren't muscular so they search for white guys to fill this niche.

2. They're tall - most Japanese guys are short so if they're into tall guys they go for white guys.

3. Status - having a foreign boyfriend is seen as a status symbol amongst Japanese girls.

4. Behavior - most Japanese guys are very shy and won't express their emotions (even when dating) while white guys don't have a problem telling a girl that he loves her.

So if you're tall (above 5'10), have muscles or have an outgoing personality and wouldn't shy away from showering the girl in praise/love you can get a Japanese girlfriend easily.

Oh haha there seems to be a misunderstanding!
I'm an Asian guy lol.

Ah, Sweden is pretty good. Our chicks like Japanese/Korean looking Asian guys.

What do Japanese girls think of Western raised Asians who are also taller because of white genes?

That's good too. It's not so much that they want a white guy but more that they want a tall guy and white guys are on average taller. If you're Asian and tall you will get an Asian gf easy. Also, being western raised will make them think that you're unique/special so that will work in your favor.

no one thinks highly of a pasty, pink flabby skinned faggot-acting caveman that thinks they they are tough and smart shit and act spoiled and entitled to everything anymore

suck it white bitch, this is the era of rich and powerful meds, jews, slavs and chinks who aren't cucks to their own race

>being this triggered by well known facts

Thanks Sven.
Is being able to speak Japanese a must or is English sufficient in Tokyo?

Somebody post the webm where the nordic looking women laugh when they are asked if asian men are attractive.

I'm 1/8 Amerindian and i look like Adam Driver, is there any white country where Adam Driver lookalikes are desired?

jakku

Hi man, sorry for my late reply. Yeah, English is good enough, most young people know how to speak it and would love to try out their English on you. It will make you really popular, I didn't know Japanese when I went there.

I think you're gonna do well in countries with blond/light brown hair, you kinda look like snape from the harry potter movies a lot of chicks like (all my sisters found him hot). Pretty much everywhere north of Italy, so Germany, Denmark, Sweden etc.

Thanks for the help greatest ally.