/mena/

Mosul edition

>making a new /mena/ thread

well good job killing the party mate

Good my friend, don't fret, for you will be an important asset in the years to come.

My Cause
My Honor
My Loyalty

stop making mena threads

Jewish-Mena alliance when

Nobody really cares about P*lestinian "people" right

Fuck off we're full

türk müsün qnq

palestinians are qt, so they deserve to live.

I love you all, my brothers in Islam

Can you start namefagging again so I can filter you?

العاشر للبوفيه الاسلامي

i love you too, but i hope saudi arabia gets nuked. fuck saudi arabia.

ادب سز
غيرت سز

Why do Muslims like posting young kids on the internets.

>/mena/ is either slow af or kept alive by mudslimes circlejerking eachother

arent you muslim as well?

From my mothers side yes, from the Caucus region but my family fled and ended up in Mosul because they didnt want to live under Russia.

Newfag he is fedora

non-arabs are welcome to post here if they want to, but usually when they do they just post cancer like "fuck all arabs, all of you must die" "i hope you die goatfucker"

I will join the Druze battalion of the IDF and mow down Mudslimes in droves

I'm an athiest gentleman habibi

What did he namefag as

>atheist

ah alright. how atheist are you tho, cause i know some atheist arabs that dont believe in allah but they still follow muslim traditions like ramadan and eid.

>M*slims

السلام عليكم و رحمنة الله و بركاتة اخوت
اسمي اخ توماس الصين
كيف حالكم؟
الطقس في مدينتي بااااااااااارد جداً
كمان، الجو غائم و مثلج
هل يحبين الطقس؟

Since I started living alone, i stopped role-playing ramadhan. I do celebrate eid with the family and help them in the dhbi7a so i can eat dat meat.

Probably because they have to out of fear
I've fasted every year since I was like 10 (I'm 22) and it's not fun if anything it ruins the natural order of my day

I'm not gonna reveal my tribe here and there's nothing wrong with being from Pakistan, I know some good people who are Pakistani.

I work here and you're an autistic loser on welfare whose whole family isn't even worth 1/10th of my house.

Notice how I said 2 types of people, and they are hardly a minority when they're your entire apostate government.

From my understanding, Ibadi are in general disbelievers, they make takfir on certain sahabi. However I do not have much knowledge on them and there may be differing cases so let it be known that anyone who makes takfir on the sahaba like Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman or Ali is a disbeliever regardless of what they say they believe.

This is so dumb I don't know why I'm so attached to the brotherhood in Islam and why I feel like I lost brothers when I see Arab atheists even though I don't even know them. I wasn't raised around Muslims nor do I have many Muslim/Arab friends and I always wanted to get closer to my roots and closer to them but when I see the Arab world I just feel like I'm part of a castle that is destroying itself and it just makes my sould die

let's just forget today happened ok

>probably because they have to out of fear

i understand what you're saying, but muslim traditions aren't exactly terrible. i mean you fast which is very healthy for you and you have 4 days off in eid where you just eat tons of meat and workout. beats meme traditions like "christmas" and "hannukah"

does your mom cook the liver first? or do you throw it away like most plebs do?

(you)
Just live your normal life and stop givving a shit about petty stuff like '''brotherhood''

anwar

Get a job, you loser leech.

It's honestly pathetic how rat like you murtad are. When you anger your father whom you hate do you also wait until he is asleep to scurry and consume his cheese supply and scrap food?

You are French, not part of any Arab brotherhood nor Islamic. Drink some wine eat cheese etc

What ethnicity are you, where do you come from? When I went to the USA, I would always jump with joy whenever i see another arab, cause it was finally someone i could talk to in my language, someone who could actually understand me, you know? all of these wh*toid americans are shit.

My parents dont care that Im not religious

No we don't, I'm from sfax a place famous for stingy and cheap people so we don't throw anything even the fur. And yes do start with the liver in general tho sometimes we eat it at night with some curry.

I am living a normal life, I shouldn't even be whining, I have friends and a family but idk why I have an internal crisis when it comes to this. I didn't give a shit about brotherhood until like 2 years ago and idk why it's so precious to me, do I sound dumb?
Who are you? Why do you think I'm Anwar?

why do you always type like you're writing a novel or some shit, this is Sup Forums, type like a retard so you fit in.

يا صديقي انا أتكلم العربية و انا أمريكي

باشەى من ئازيز
It might be that “Blue“ french fag

>liver with curry

wew, how the fuck is that even prepared. ive never heard of liver curry in my entire life. most people here just fry it or eat it raw, some barbeque it.

It's a phase.
Lol, I'm exactly the opposite, when i was in america i tried avoiding my egyptian classmates and making white American and east asian friends

حلو

Lol it's just curry with liver. It's called kamounia here.

>I'm from sfax a place famous for stingy and cheap people so we don't throw anything even the fur

Uhhh this is done everywhere in the Middle East.

Crispy Baklava is that you?

>avoiding m egyptian classmates

ye, you probably didnt want to hang out with arabs right after you just came from a country filled with them, plus egyptians can be loud and annoying. i know what you mean. i went to a really white neighborhood that was filled with many white americans and jews, didnt really find any arabs in sight. so when i found like 1 arab in the middle of 1 million white dudes, it was a pretty rare sight.

Can i eat that outta your asshole?

Yes, pls try our authentic baklawa salafi-kun. And most mena people now throw most of the stuff from the odh7iya.

>my tribe
>implying you even have one

يا صديقي انا اتكلم العربية وانا ابوك

Yeah sure

im not paying the jizya

I don't want this "phase" to go then, were you like me at some point? Are you the tunisian who lives in the US?
I'm from North Africa, I'm not racist but I'm just tired to see mostly white non-Muslim French people around me who only think about going to parties, have sex and get drunk and with who I can't talk about religious experiences.

>And most mena people now throw most of the stuff from the odh7iya

depends. some people do, some people will keep livers, kidneys, kaware3, hearts, everything. mostly it's the egyptians that are never throw away anything, but i heard other people do it too.

post body

do you not grill the head and eat that too or is that just a turkish barbarian mongol thing?

Bu görüntü panosu unironik dikkat fahişe için tasarlanmamıştır

>I'm not racist

it's ok, it's just your soul is tied to your homeland. look at what happened in south africa for example, many white south africans got kicked out and got told to live in europe instead, but they still wanna come back and live in south africa because they just have a bigger spiritual connection to it than england (even though their origins are more european than african). You don't have to be a racist to love your own home country, you're just homesick that's all. come back habibi :)

Yeah other t*nisians now mostly throw alot of stuff sadly.
Yes I am and yeah i got the muh islam and muh ummah phase when i was a teenager so it's a pretty different experience than yours
That's very popular here too, we call it tchawchit.

any white christian men online?

Why would you ask on /mena/ for WASPs

we do, some people also eat the eyes. also the head's meat is really good, it doesnt taste bad, but it can be a bit too much to handle cause some people vomit when they get head ;)

>if you are not WASP then you are not white

>eyes
Ok we don't eat that shit. The tongue is our limit.

amina kodumun orospusu ne sikerdim seni be
k so we're not the only ones lol
usually the oldest farts are the ones eating the head.

what happened to algerianfag

also dont think for a sec that i didnt see what u did there ;)))))))))))))))

Arabs are Christian too, faggot

Did you manage to surround yourself with (ex-)brothers? Isn't that painful to feel like you lost a brotherhood? (stupid question, you probably don't care sorry)
I want to. I want to come to the Arab world and meet brothers with who I can create friendships but I'm just so afraid to come to this world and meet atheists and see that this brotherhood thing was just some delusional illusion

That‘s not what I was implying.
kaba

>thing was just some delusional illusion
it's not, islam is still very popular in mena.

He is in the discord chat. Wanna join?

duvara vura vura sikerdim amını götünü godzilla tecavüzü gibi olurdu aqq bitirdiğimizde çamaşır makinasından çıkmış gibi olurdun be yAVVVRUMMmmm

Well my middle school had this islamist group who prayed everyday and went to jumaa prayers together and shit. But I didn't share any common tastes with them plus they told me cartoons and anime were haram so i left them and just watched more anime. My high school friends never cared about relegion that much to talk about in school.

Thank you, I just want to meet many young Arab Muslims my age (19) in mena, can I ?

dude what the fuck...
lack of Islam is not a thing in mena.

only grandpas eat the eyes though, young kids act disgusted cause it's hip.

mena is still majorly islamic, but even the christian arabs are pretty nice. christian arabs are nothing like your typical 'christian' european that goes clubbing 24/7, probably never reads the bible etc. western civilisation is corrupted.

>anime were haram

they probably thought you meant hentai.

What's wrong with your fellow maghrebis in France

>19

i doubt you'll find really religious muslims at that age, most muslims start to get really religious as they get into their 30's.

european muslim communities are a joke. no offence but most of them are close to being jihadist charities.

I-iffetsiz

Eyes taste same as brains or marrow, except with a bit of meat on them anyway.

>tongue
>limit

Tongue is one of the best parts of the animal, not a limit. Kids, these days.

Tongue is extremely cheap here in Australia, thanks god.

You aren't Arab though, you are a Kurd. I know it's you, mystery meat.

يااااااااااا صديقي

thoughts?

Nah they were pretty durka, they considered drawing haram. Good thing i actually talked to them after 5 years and they are no longer salafis, they are just your regular muslims.
By limit, I meant its the wierdest thing we eat. We love tongues ofc, they are best part of the head.

i dont understand the obsession people have with europe, honestly i want to stay in my own homecountry and just develop it. sure life is easier and more fun in europe, but id rather build for my own people than just be another pawn that goes to europe.

gel yanima yavrumm

I'm not Kurd I'm Arab Christian you dumbfuck salafist. You're half-Turkish anyway so you're not allowed to call yourself Arab.

why are tunsian grills do liberal
I was in interpals and I saw a handful with “lgbt ally feminists” on their profile
No hijabis just tons of brown hair qts
and kpop obsessors

turks are honorary arabs.

>half turkish salafist
puke reflex
delete this wala 5ara

Muhajibas are degenerate slut whores. Secular nationalist girls are way more pure.

Girls should not be allowed to wear hijab it's filthy and a sign of degenerate slutiness.

kys

Ahhhh that was old tunisia, hijabi girls are more common in tunisia than non hijabis now.

How do you know he‘s turkish?

all i can think of when i see a muhajiba is "immo immo ra7 adarat"

wats post rev feel like? more Islamic or less? is it girls willingly doing it or parents pushing it on them?
I asked my professor about sfax bc he’s magrebi the other da, said it was comfy city