Islam

The only way to deal with Islamic Terrorism is to deal with Islam.

The only way to get rid of Islam is to allow immigration of muslim people into non-muslim countries.

The end of islamic terror is to allow islamic immigration.

Discuss-

If large numbers of people immigrate at once they don't give up their culture. They form insular communities and retain their culture permanently.

The only way to end Islam is to kill all Muslims who refuse to renounce their faith.

The Australian Greens: The Post

how in the fuck has sharky not died of congestive heart failure yet

Let me summarize with a masterful paint rendition

Fuck off Shill

what does Sup Forums think of Sharky?

crazy cunt is degenerate but i dont really care he gets to fuck cute underage lookin dick wielding girls

consider, a country has an indigenous population, who either welcome, are not bothered, or are indeed incapable of fighting off interlopers. This country gets invaded, could be, by a country who sends their goddamn prisoners there, or, has to pay people to go and invade (emigrate), or, via war (least successful) - end result, same shit.

remind me again, oh emu botherer - how is this going, exactly, with the raving with digiderdoos and worshipping the tumbleweed culture you (and your grandparents) assimilated into?

Because the key to immortality is Thai lolis

Shoot that cunt on the left immediately. People like that justify the love of immigrants.

Wtf was that you sound like a 10 pound Pom.

>the only way to get rid of Islam is to allow immigration of muslim people into non-muslim countries.
What? I don't even have a reaction image that conveys how fucking stupid that is. No really I've heard stupid shit here before but this takes the fucking cake.

The only way to deal with terrorism is to destroy them at the root.
And the root is islam.

Is that that guy that bangs a bunch of Thai hookers and says if Jesus were alive he would be doing the same thing?

IF WE LET THEM IN, WE WIN.

IF WE KILL THEM, THEY WIN.

Ban Islam, close Mosques, buldoze closed communities, relocate muslims among the natives and teach them the language to make them integrate, deport anyone who still practices the fucking thing.

His name is sharky I think

this guy is gonna get himself killed there, there's been a rise in anti-white sentiment and tourism for the past three years

but i'd argue belief in Islam is an educational issue rather than a cultural one.

The more educated a country is the more secular it tends to be. The influence of the Christian dominant culture in most European and Western nations has seen a sharp decline with the rise of secularism. The culture has radically changed in a relative short period of time (within the last 50-70 years).
Radicalized beliefs are most prominent in countries with low GDP per capita and standard of living. The culture of money is generally dominant over faith based cultures and its only in the absence of the former the latter becomes particularly relevant.

I'd also say its an all or nothing thing.
Restricting movement of these people to a trickle dosent reduce the net muslim population. Muslim majority nations also tend to be very poor and have very high birth rates. There's just going to be more poor radicalized muslims wanting to not live in shit countries alongside a new generation of terrorists.

and that worked so well with the Jews didn't it Hans?