There seems to be a lot more shills today than usual

There seems to be a lot more shills today than usual.
Or am I just noticing them more?

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00578997
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are always shills but the mods don't kill them anymore so they run around more.

"shill" is a derogatory partisan slur; it's only purpose is to divide this once-great nation

there have been more ever since the DNC. CTR is trying to create a false consensus that her abhorrant speech somehow turned people to like her. Its not working and becoming plainly obvious

>noun
>1. a person who poses as a customer in order to decoy others into participating, as at a gambling house, auction, confidence game, etc.
>2. a person who publicizes or praises something or someone for reasons of self-interest, personal profit, or friendship or loyalty.

lol k

Hillary tossed CTR another $5m. Hang on to your hats, lads -- their faggotry will know no bounds

"Once great"? So I guess it's time to MAGA!

The delegates have betrayed you, Donald, because they belong to me.

Correct the Record got a 500% budget increase. Therefore there should be 500% more shills.

Nah, those of us voting for Hillary just aren't being quiet

Yeah I've noticed this too, I'm almost convinced that tumblr or some sort of faggotry has rounded up a raid of the sort.

Shits giving me cancer.

If I took away those delegates, would you die?

Personally, I like having a few shills around.
They're like our punching bags. They offer themselves up with bullshit liberal rhetoric and we get to sharpen our arguments by systematically dismantling them.
I probably wouldn't hang around here much if Sup Forums just became a Trump hugbox.
In that respect, I actually appreciate the shills.
Don't we have the best shills?
We love our shills.
I love you guys for sacrificing yourselves to help keep us on point.

It would be extremely painful.

You're a little guy.

I'm going to eat you.

CtR had its budget expanded to $6 million

extrapolate

>I probably wouldn't hang around here much if Sup Forums just became a Trump hugbox.

I have some bad news for you...

Nah there are definitely more out right now. A thread about the Hillary emails and Occult references got flooded with random memes and shitposts less than an hour ago

No more than usual,I still have 30+ Trumptard threads and 15+ Shillary threads filtered as i type this,you burgers do a fine job at shitting up this board.let's not even mention your laughable audacity at calling out the Canadians for shitposting the most.

The shills disappeared during the string of habbenings.

Its a nightmare for them. The Habbenings validate most everything we say here so they get really fucking quiet and bitter.

Things have quieted down a bit so they have regained some of their false courage and are back at it with their weak fucking marxist bullshit.

Fuck them. They get drowned out here every single fucking day. Let the rest upon the shoulders of a lie. Most of the people here don't want they. They don't need it.

They can fucking guilt post us with little meme's and stories that contradict the things we say here but much like the reality they have chosen to consume on Facebook, the media, hollywood, academia, etc. Those shill posts are the desperate actions of a group of intellectually lazy marxist faggots who know that their is a monumental shift going on.

Let them come back and make fucking fools of themselves...and watch them walk away when the next terrorist attack happens... waiting out the storm until they can return a ferret out their fragile ideology.

There are many shills on this website.
They were out in force when my country voted to leave the EU. They're easy to spot. They use clever methods of "divide and rule". When you know how to see them it's laughable.

Also distraction methods - putting a statement that has lies in it but some truth.
Be alert to this shit, Ameribro.
Keep up your guard mate. And vote for Trump.

The shills run deep today.

All of the REAL, ACTUAL people here, support Trump. Anyone who doesn't is a shill or a bot.

Lots of shills on tonight

You are correct. See This is our site though, Ahmed. You want a board where you can predominately discuss britbong politics? Go make subreddit about it.

You can't escape lately. Every other damn post is by a Trump shill.

Correct The Record got their budget upped near $7 million and spent nearly $6 million.

They got a huge bump, before they only had $1 million.

opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00578997

They are shilling here because they finally figured out this is where a lot of the trump memes come from. What they don't realize is that it doesn't work. The users on this board are almost entirely anti-Hillary. They also know CTR exists. Someone attacking trump and defending Hillary sticks out like a sore thumb here.

I've been saying we need to use this to our advantage. These shills are still human. If we can redpill one of them and get him disillusioned with Hillary then maybe he can turn into a mole. All it takes is one guy that's fed up with it to leak all their emails and info to wikileaks who will then leak them to the rest of us so everyone can see how CTR has been coordinating to shill online.

Look at seth rich. He was an all American guy who got fed up with the dems corruption. He has pics and all decked out in full American flag gear, and was probably the guy that leaked everything.

CTR is just a super pac. They could leak and just fade away. They aren't going to kill an online shill that can be tied DIRECTLY back to Hillary after a leak happens exposing all the CTR shilling. If one steps up to leak he'd be protected by association.
Pol has had actual liberals wander in here before. They either run away when they get shut down or they stay. Over time they get redpilled and become one of us. If someone spends a lot of time here over the course of months, eventually they'll become converts.

I tried to make a general about this so we could coordinate trying to subvert and flip the shills, but it went nowhere.

We need to get on converting these people. They'll shill for Hillary because that's what they're paid to do, but in their minds they'll kmow the truth until one day they turn everything over to assange.

Bump

CTR shills, think about it. Do you really like your bosses? Comon, just collect all the dirty little secrets you can and turn it over. You know you want to.

Trump has spent $0 on online shilling. We do it for free