How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

I don't really give a shit.

chicanos are always funny :D truly mentally deranged people

Mejicanos btfo

Good, honestly asian males have been screwed by Hollywood and the global beauty/fashion industry. 80s Jackie Chan and Beat Takeshi are literally the only handsome asian men I can think of. Not to mention the tiny dick stereotypes. All of it is just unwarranted, western asian males deserve a break.

>asian looking woman wants to marry asian man
ok great

Go ahead, Chang. They're cunts anyway.

t. Spic

See Also LatinAmerica has a lot of weebs for some reason.

How?

indifferent

this

happy gold-digging!

>talons
>stripper heels
>shiny jewelry

So basically someone who has no sense of what is practical and is likely to cost a lot of money. Asians can have her.

This desu

I don't really care

Mestizos have it the worst

/thread

t. Fragile Asian Masculinity

Sad for the Asian guy that decides to marry her and then loses all of his money to her.

post something that makes sense takeshi

No fuck off! You’re ugly af

kinda sad how you people are so obsessed about race

I know your deep mind

Its what the new world does to people. Native Americans cursed this land as vengeance for their slaughter. Now everyone is doomed to be a race obsessed mutt with crippling identity issues.

Why do people feel the need to share this shit online?

Here is something you might not know about women aka THOTs
They are very insecure, regardless of how hot or beautiful they may look and require constant validation

Latinos BTFO

It all makes sense now

hasn't asian men and hispanic women been a lowkey thing for a while now?

You see it in California a lot but you also see EVERYTHING in California in terms of couples.

asian men is the poor women's white men

mfw she marries some CHIboo

whiter than you muhammad

nothing desu.

whiter than you mohammed

touché

BLACKER THAN YA PETER

I'm being sincere, Kim. You don't know how cunty Latinas are.

No.

I'm CHI and I don't care. Better an Asian than either a white or a black

>chicanos

disgusting subhumans just like every other mutt that identifies as latino.

This
Fuck honkeys and niggers

I'm used to women not wanting me

Aha, no. Asians are the punching bag of Sup Forums. Even the worst most disgusting monkey from Africa can pride himself in the fact that he's not a gook. If you start acting smug, we're going to make sure it's a lot more than 2 this time.

She should be killed, Hispanics need to race mix with whites only.

do you dream of having qt latino gf user

Indifferent.

>asian
she means korean. westerners always mean korean when they say this shit

THIS

indifferent.

bart kwan the guy on the right is breeding this 5'11 latina cutie and vlogging about it.

Latinos are part Asian anyway

amerindians are asian, so there's nothing to be mad here

Hahahaha

american men are so ridiculous

lmao what the fuck is that, an E?

>cucked by the most omega feminine race in the world

Feels batman

whiter than you, ramirez

He's British
And more handsome than any gook could ever be

just as long as its not a fucking flip i don't give a shit.

have fun with a lifetime of ball busting and yelling and her justifying it by being "passionate"

chi here, i have a cousin that looks similar(face-wise) to that guy.

no...? theres handsome men of all races.

Que bueno que se mantenga pura y guarde su cuerpo para ese hombre especial en vez de estar mostrando el culo y las tetas por internet...

I don't care, but why is she going for asian dudes? what's so great about them?

she looks like a total bitch so i'd say shes with him because she knows he wont cheat

they're qt + preparing for the asian century

money

She looks like a whore.

T. Asian male

>asians
>money

all of the asians here are poor, are they different in america?

>that
>qt

he looks average as fuck, like a 4/10, his gf is also pretty average but she's better looking than him.

having grown up with women like her, she definitely lost her virginity in her early teens. like maybe 12-14, at least all the pretty mexican girls i knew did.

>are they different in america?
yes. especially when mexican immigrants are a generation separated from illiterate family members and being dirt farmers

Why are the hispanics itt reacting with indifference but if it was a picture of like a white chick dating a black dude this thread would have 300+ replies half of all replies being the word “cuck” with said reply having an infographic attached to it or something

They earn the most after whites

Kinda weird, Native Americans came from Asia.

Anyways she is probably with him for the money (That's how the whores of the country works)

Probably money. When most women say Asian they just mean Japanese/Korean. But it can also be based on physical attractiveness.

Or maybe she's already dating an Asian guy and it's him she's talking about.

>asian century
It's already over.

>implying filipinos are asian

happy for them
uglies deserve to feel love

Because wh*toids are the most insecure race.

>Why are the hispanics itt reacting with indifference
I don't care because my dad looks similar to this guy, and it's not uncommon for us to look asian

>indifference
Top kek

wait, shes with a filipino? thats gross.

we are mutts, racemixing is our every day

>racemixing is our every day
we cant really race mix though. whatever we do mix with will still look like us. just maybe a couple shades darker or lighter.

I knew a catholic korean guy who married the hottest piece of hispanic ass in my college in like his second year. They live in South Korea and turns out he’s fucking loaded.

I’m studying chemical engineering on and off while being a manager at Chipotle because poverty. Wish I could have been born a girl desu lads

this.

anything + mestizo ends up looking mestizo

why is it that everyone in the US has that same haircut, idk what's the name for it, but it's where they shave everything, except the top of the head?

We can probably conquer the world with chicanas

Dude I can scroll up and down the thread too, the only one who is butt flustered is you.

polish + salvadorian = mestizo

if the guy in the middle went outside more he'd look native as fuck

if she tanned a little more she'd look like a cousin of mine

Undercut? HY? This but on a marginally less attractive person?

>all of the asians here are poor, are they different in america?
she looks like a whore, and whores only marry to a rich man

you mean the "hipster youth" cut?

yeah this except it's not straight hair, it's curly hair like the ones most blacks do. i went to the USA and literally everybody had this cut or they just grew their hair to shoulder length. i went to new york.

>it's curly hair like the ones most blacks do
do you mean this?

yep, das it. not only on blacks though, ive seen even dudes that look really white do it.

like this?

yeah, I remember that in the airport I could differentiate black Americans from black Colombians because they all had the same haircut

ye

don't care

To answer auestion: no one really knows. I remember when it was the go-to haircut on /fa/ in 2013 but then a bunch of celebrities started doing it and It all snowballed from there I guess