#TRUMPSACRIFICES is now trending

#TrumpSacrifices is now trending on twitter

Trumps comments have once again triggered liberals and retards alike one again.
Now literally everyone is shitting on him and his family

Some shitskin Khan said:

>Khan also chastised Trump for seeking to ban Muslims from entering the country, saying that his son, U.S. Army Capt. Humayun Khan, would not have been able to serve under a Trump presidency.

>“Go look at the graves of brave patriots who died defending the United States of America,” Khan said, addressing Trump. “You will see all faiths, genders and ethnicities. You have sacrificed nothing and no one.”

>Trump appeared to try to brush the speech aside, saying that Khan “was, you know, very emotional and probably looked like a nice guy to me.”

>Trump also said, "If you look at his wife, she was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably, maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say. You tell me."

twitter.com/hashtag/TrumpSacrifices?src=tren

abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-father-fallen-soldier-ive-made-lot/story?id=41015051

1min 25sec Is where Trump details his sacrifices in the vid.c

Sacrifice can be many things

You dont have to have your son die on the altar of globalism to be president

Why is it always Khans that wanna start shit with trump?
First it was the mayor of London Sadiq Khan,
now this fuck.

>Trump opposed the war that got Khan's son killed
>Khan angry at Trump
Something doesn't fit in here

Of course it can.

Hillary's speech was such a zero all these liberal dumbasses have to latch on to someone who actually spoke with charisma

the hillary shills are working overtime, hope you're atleast getting paid your 2 cents for your shill threads

I thought the liberals hate soldiers and war, why all the sudden caring, oh just because it was a muslim and it's politically useful or so they think. Nice try though, what makes him so special out of all the other soldiers that die in the line of duty, but instead they parade his family out like some kind of show pony's. Down right sickening.

It is his comments which have angered everyone once again

>pic just goes to show what kind of people are making this trend right now

Muslims in America are literally 150 times more likely approve of terrorist suicide bombings than be in the military. They barely serve as a group. Source Pew and DOD. This is some anecdotal cherry picking BS

>90% of twitter users are underaged liberals
who fucking cares what twitter thinks, if it was up to them bernie would blow hillary out but here we are

Maybe Khan is just a retarded fucking vegetable that doesnt know what he's talking about or why he's talking about it all he knows is he's getting a paycheck for it.

Oh look, it's one of those things with no substance that liberals try to push. I can't wait for it to die out within 2 weeks time.

Am i doing it right?

What sacrifices have Hellery made? Did Chelsea get brain damaged in Afghanistan?

Congratulations, you stumped yourself

Maybe we don't want muslims serving in the military. Maybe if he didn't immigrate to America his son would still be alive.

>really makes you think

Forgot pic

No one pointing out Hillary voted for the war that Muslim guy died in

Fuck people are dumb

You don't sacrifice a son. To do so is an immoral act. His son sacrificed himself.

What a crock of shit this is.

>posting twitter comments
>thinking this means anything

wew lad you must be very new

He killed an elephant? I like Trump but really that's pretty fucking pathetic. They're the size of a damn house. Could hit one blindfolded.

Can someone explain to me that idiot Khan that was at DNC. Why is he attacking Trump and shilling for Hillary when she is the one that voted for the Iraq war?

Because the pain of their dead son is nothing compared to their hurt feelings over what Trump said.

That's nothing.

Hillary had to sacrifice her soul, her humanity, her integrity, her morality, and her daughter's looks to get this far.

>If you want your goy sons sent to die for Israel Vote for Hillary!

Oy vey goyim don't vote for Trump that would be anotha Shoah!

I don't even understand what this sandnigger is saying?

What exactly did he sacrifice by his son going to war and dying? Is he saying he forced his son to go into the army? and who wanted his son to go into the army? I didn't. I don't want any of his disgusting goat fucking family in my country.

African warlords like Big Chief Mugabe sell them to the highest bidder

are you seriously defending WHITE male BILLIONARE that never give a fuck to you?

It is sick I know

nice dubs
>this pic
yep
Perfect senpai

>all dese dubs tho
>damn guys has kek blessed this thread??

None, in fact Hillary supported the damned war that sent this guy to his death.

SHE HAD TO DODGE SNIPER FIRE (she didn't)

Well, you know. Right.

People all over the planet hate Muslims. Twitter, much like the media, is representative of basically no one.

Didn't Hillary and Bush send his son to die in the first place? Why the fuck is he trying to stop Trump of all people?

This is trending (so you know enough people know about it)

fuck off hillary shill

>If you look at his wife, she was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably, maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say. You tell me
omg the bantz really are never ending. MUDSHITS BTFO

Bush-Clinton-Obama sacrifice every soldier in their endless struggle to Make Iran Great Again

Obama has the bloodiest Nobel Peace Prize

red pill me on trump.

could he be the biggest Hillary Shill of all time.?it seems like he has all the opportunities to upset the establishment, but he's been making a lot of blunders and rustling too many jimmies

why can't he just stick to his legitimate policies and not say stupid shit on twitter that gets picked apart daily by MSM cucks?

THIS IS WHAT SACRIFICE LOOKS LIKE

now everyone forgets what hillary did when Trump says anything

Why not #HILLARYSACRIFICES instead of #TrumpSacrifices

Already there pham
Pic not related

Why are people offended at trump exactly? Islam DOES have laws regarding when women are allowed to speak

nice senpai

Woah satan hello

its like
>some shitskin names khan died and trump didn't kiss some shitskins ass and said he made sacrifices too

>white cis men cant make sacrifices according to liberals

ITT: Spam #TrumpSacrifices with his actual sacrifices.

In the Art of the Deal he sacrificed time and effort to stop an old lady's farm from forclosing.

He sacrificed a large sum of money over to the veterans: that wasn't too long ago.

Anything else? I'm pretty sure he donates to the Children's Miracle Network, but I can't remember.

Fuck big cats. If they had the opportunity they'd kill any human without a thought including these faggat liberals.

So another phony twitter campaign by bots and superPACs?

The pic is from a little while ago, but it will get spammed every now and then when the left are desperately looking for ways to attack Trump

>pic very related

LEGAL African big game hunters give money to fund conservation.

What's this gorgeous beast?

wut ?

can you be more specific when you post? thanks man

>RomneyExploresHisMexicanHeritage.jpg

I feel like Khan would be a Trump supporter if he were still alive.

don't forget Hillary's normie meme dream team

THIS. GUYS. DO THIS.

I feel the same way

>She probably, maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say. You tell me."
MUSLIMS BTFO

still kekking over trump implying she wasn't allowed to speak

Of course you are trolling

If you are going to compare the son of Trump with the son of Khan, then compare the bank statement of Trump with the bank statement of Khan. Trump is a billionaire, and he had to sacrifice a lot to get to that point in his life. Probably sacrificed time with his kids, time with his wife, time for himself, time with his brother who was struggling with alcoholism; Trump I am sure made a lot of sacrifices to get to where he is today. Trump did not get to be a billionaire by dicking around in life.

Sacrifice doesn't earn you shit. If you sacrifice for something, you sacrifice for something you believe in, and that in itself is the reward.

Who gives a shit.

KKKHHHHHHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN

Khan was an adult that volunteered to be in the military. He fully knew what he was getting into.

there is no Sacrifice on the part of his parents.

>Khan's son dies in a war Trump opposed
>Khan is whiny at Trump of all people

At least his genes won't be passed on, right? Oh wait he probably has like four kids like the good Muslim he is.

me too guys me too

and you know that most other men know that this is true

Can you guys dump more trump pics, my trump folder was deleted and I have nothing anymore

actually my whole pol folder was deleted :_:

Khans are sad their son was killed in a war.

They support the warmonger Hillary Clinton. Instead of Trump that wants to get the US uninvolved in the middle east and ease tensions with Russia.

>it seems like he has all the opportunities to upset the establishment,
He is upsetting the establishment, that's why they've been attacking him constantly the past year
>but he's been making a lot of blunders
not really, the establishments shilling media will always find an excuse to attack him and convince the sheep to hate him and think he's bad
>rustling too many jimmies
These jimmies are controlled by the media. It's the result of a concerted use of propaganda to get people angry and scared enough to vote Hillary.

> a leaf

>3388
nice numbers
Ofc his parents will now milk the leftist cows teet until dry

we can only hope that shit skin didn't breed

>Dude's son is killed in globalist backed war
>A war that Hillary was for
>A war that Trump has been against for over 15 years
>Trump wants to ban the type of people that killed his son from America
>Dude attacks Trump...

.-.

Also

>number of Muslim American soldiers killed by Muslims in war: (14)
>number of American soldiers killed by American Muslim soldiers: (15)

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......

I wonder how much he was paid for this speech.

Who killed Khan's son? another muslim?

an exploding car

>55,000

lol americans incrementally lower the number of their casualties in Vietnam and think we wouldn't notice. 58,220 of yours died. You fucking burgers. Stop using jew tactics to try and make yourselves look better.

car bomb

>You fucking burgers. Stop using jew tactics to try and make yourselves look better.
I am not American, I don't even live here
I am on holiday you cunt

>incrementally lower the number of their casualties in Vietnam and think we wouldn't notice. 58,220 of yours died.
irrelevant
I almost died in a war too so whats your point?

Don Jr is fucking based. He has all the charisma of his father and is very well spoken. He'd make an absolutely incredible president one day.

jew tactics would be to increase the casualties, not decrease.

I fuckin hate normies anbros. Christ, they get offended by the littlest thing, you can't do nothin anymore without someones feelings being hurt

He is a good lad isn't he.

It's a skull caterpillar. And yes, it looks badass.

>maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say
My sides.

hillary sacrifices children every year at b.g.

Basically saying
>"MUH MUSLIM SON DIED IN A US WAR ON THE US SIDE, NOT ALL MUSLIMS"
No fucking shit. Though the fact he decided to take his anger out on Trump, well instead of the people that killed his son, or say the people that sent his son out to die is beyond me.

>He sacrificed a large sum of money over to the veterans: that wasn't too long ago.

They still try to say he never gave the money. (((Maher))) mentioned it last week.

> Drumpf didn't go to Vietnam, what a pussy
> People shouldn't have been drafted to fight a war they didn't believe in

Liberals choose when they want to be offended by something on the circumstances of the person and not the situation. I'm very pro-military, but I wouldn't have been upset by anybody dodging Vietnam, especially when I've talked to veterans from that war who didn't feel like they were fighting for anything other than their country told them to do so.

>trump mentioned the fact that the muslim woman in a scarf just stood there and either didn't talk or wasn't allowed to.

MAD MAN

>faggot died serving the JewSA military in a lie war for zionists to install a zionist dictatorship in Iraq

What a meathead.
He has brought shame to the Khan name

HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE

Stupid rednecks

We need to throw the media in camps for collision to manipulate the truth/people. Unrepentant fascism is the only answer, I'm afraid.

TAQIYYA

>if you don't sacrifice your whole family in a pointess war, then your immigration policy is automatically wrong
wew lad

55,000?
What's the deal with facting the death toll to 50,000 deaths?
Are you seriously mad over 45,000 deaths that took place?

Seriously holocaust killed like 6 gorillion innocent people and you cry over 30k of criminals dying to drug overdose.

>be libshit
>dodge draft to smoke pot and do hippie stuff
>people see you as a hero

>be trump
>dodge draft to build your empire and create jobs
>coward !!!

His son died in a war Trump opposed. If Trump was in charge he wouldn't have to sacrifice anything. Also his muslim son died on a mission to kill other muslims. LEL.

I'm like Trump in a lot of ways; most people think I am an absolutely arrogant asshole until the learn I spend most of my time helping others. I just don't talk about it or give a fuck whether or not most people like me.

If people are good only because they fear punishment or hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.

I suppose I just "get" Trump...not sure how much I identify with him in reality, but that is my impression.

He didn't dodge; his number was never called. He had a really high # because of his birthday. I'm sure he was ready to be a conscientious objector, though.