lmao

>man of Islamic faith

/thread

>America
>democracy

>democracy
>a desirable form of government

democracy is indeed a meme, monarchy is the best form of government

I was quite surprised when I did some research on the Gulen movement yesterday and found out that Erdogan is actually the one who want's to keep the state and religion seperated.
Gulen seems like a fundamentalist who is trying to promote islamic propaganda in educational institutions.
I always assumed that Erdogan is the bad guy in this story but now I am not so sure anymore.
I still do not think that he is a good man or politician, but he may have a fair point this time.

Monarchy is only possibly by a strong religious civilization and a healthy aristocracy from whence the monarch sprung. Thus the best form is aristocracy and monarchy is a mere appendage

You still got that German flag on you Mehmet, use a proxy next time

I have no Turkish relatives whatsoever.
Let me prove it by writing this german sentence without any grammer or spelling errors:
Nach Frankreich nur auf Ketten.

Wir mussen die Juden ausrotten
See i can speak German too roach

You have to find the Ü.
It makes you win wars.

Sup Forums is full of naive retarded memers who don't understand anything about geopolitics or global affairs.

Sup Forums thinks the coup was over Secular vs Islam and that Russia and USA are going to glass turkey , when really it was just a CIA-backed Coup and Russia warned Turkey before-hand

>Funds terrorists

fix'd that first meme for you

>Fights terrorists

I know your country thinks giving weapons away equals fighting terrorism but the rest of the world has a very different definition

Does that change the fact that Turkey is likely to become a sultanate in the upcoming years ?

It fights globalist terrorists that USA and Europe fund.

Russo-China-Turkey Alliance will fight globalism

You're hating on Turkey for leaning towards a theocracy (which isn't true) as their government system?

Last time I checked, 95% of Turkey is Muslim and strong Islamic countries keep terrorists in line like Gadaffi and Sadaam who were also killed by US-European Faggot CIA who then created ISIS and chaos all over the world

erdogan is our putin, not humeyni.

yep. you fuckers! never trust a westerner.

>>Fights terrorists
When doing so is in his inferests
>>Defends democracy
>>Man of faith
>>Loves his country
>>Protects the refugees
>>Great record with the economy
Absolutely not

>Funds terrorists
>Destroys democracy
>Shills Islam degeneracy
>Protects rapefugees for god knows what reason
>Economy only because of the EU deals

Erdogan is a strong arm dictator who will keep the roaches in line. That's all that matters. He can also be dealt with and smacked down by superpowers US and A and Russia to behave himself which again, all that matters.

Without him Turkey would a festering rape state since all the roaches would just go on a rape fest they can't help themselves.

Gulen is an Islamist and was behind the coup in turkey. If anything Erdogan is the secular one. Stop Meming.

Erdogan is Putin of the Middle East

>>Protects rapefugees for god knows what reason
I've seen Turkish posters here say that he does it for the Syrian votes.
To speak frankly without hate or memes, i believe Erdogan is too unstable to ally with Russia, i think he thinks he is smart and tries to play on both sides, but he is just being used as the little puppet he is and will inevitably lead his country to war

I would think Turks that live in the region absolutely don't want any Syians. I'm sure they are sympathetic to their cause but just like everywhere else do not want a bunch of foreign cheap labor rushing into their country.

Surprised the Turks arent pissed at Erdogan over this unless there's little unemployment in Turkey, or as you said he can make them voters and then guarantee himself a majority.

gulen movement is pretty similar to evangelists in US. They try to hold important positions in state and push their religious agenda. They got desperate after erdogan declared them illegal and started purging them and tried to provoke a coup which failed miserably. less than 2% of soldiers joined the coup.

>i think he thinks he is smart and tries to play on both sides, but he is just being used as the little puppet he is and will inevitably lead his country to war

you watched too much of GoT, friendo. Erdogan is not Cersei or whatever.

he knows exactly where he stands. he has europe by the balls over the refugees crisis (he has literally the power to make europe implode), and can expose the USA, a supposed ally, as a traitor for having let the coup happen
on the other hand, Putin has lost a lost of influence over the past years and making an alliance with Turkey would greatly benefit him

certainly the greatest leader right now

>claiming gulen provoked the 'coup'

Erdogan orchestrated the coup, why else would he magically be out of the country when tanks were at his house trying to arrest him. Erdogan is like Assad, nothing happens without his say so.

Also I live in an area full of Chinese falun gong cult members who also got political and were persecuted (for right reasons, they're an insane cult). I don't blame Erdogan for ridding Turkey of those nutjobs but staging the coup? no

I think you are actually the one watching too many series man
Don't you think USA has dirt on Erdogan as well ? Also Russia already exposed Erdogan in the recent past

>he knows exactly where he stands
No he obviously doesnt, have you been following Russo-Turkish relations over the past 3 years ? It's been going on and off several times
People above little Erdogan decided that WW3 was going to be "Civilized Western World" against "Savage Islamic beheaders" and Erdogan is already on the wrong side of future events

Russia and Turkey fucking hated each other until like, the coup.
WTF world politics, wtf.

I think the coup was real but there's no way they actually arrested the guys who shot down the Russian pilot

>have a Muslim as the leader of your country
>terrorist attacks and hostility with Russia

Russia and Turkey were improving relations to one another pre-coup.

>ü makes you win wars
>trust us we're like 0/2 on the world stage

Good, good. That's the whole point: confuse your mind, doubt yourself, break your invariants/anchors, feel weak and stay docile.

actually 2 of 3 air bases which joined coup are diyarbakır and nato incirlik air base. those are where jets which protects syria border stationed.

This is poor quality bait.