Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8
youtube.com/watch?v=17BS0muHByM
youtube.com/watch?v=ShGl5rQK3ew
youtube.com/watch?v=WY2kOH4l12c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

these fucking abos man why can't they post a proper link

>"Y'all Need To Be Shooting That, We Getting Invaded"

Just like when a tribe sees a helicopter.

worldstarhiphop com is where da cool kidz r yoknomsayin mang?

2spooky4me fam3.14

that motherfucker is hilarious

So... what the fuck was that? At first it looked like a flare. When it split? Nah.

How come only white people get abducted by aliens? I can only think of the Hill incident in which a non-white was abducted.

>So... what the fuck was that?

Stealth technology invented and being used in the 1960's

Bob Lazar claims extraterrestrial crafts in the mid 80's, has video of them being tested

nigga you figure it the fuck out, it's not extraterrestrial, it's man fucking made shit nigga god damn

>only english speakers get snagged
>I never see hispanics in central and south america and I don't read, speak or see spanish media

>367,191 views
Do that many people actually this website? I thought it was just a dying meme site.

Maybe they're not interested in fauna

>Our people is gonna take us home, hajlaujula

holyshit this is proof

It's a sky diving team. You can look up shit like this on youtube.

They dive as a cluster, activate flares on their boots and then break apart.

SHIIIT NIGGA THEY BREAKING APART

Yeah, that makes sense.

THOSE BRIGHT LIGHTS THAT HUMANS CAN EASILY MAKE ARE UNEXPLAINABLE IN THE SKY...

IT CAN'T BE HUMANS THOUGH

IT'S ALIENS

WHy do they pretty much lose velocity, and come to almost a standstill, and then increase speed again?

MEME MAGIC THEY INVITED flying SAUCERS AND SHEEIT

what was it then? this is legit footage even tho its funny. The truth is out there keep watching the skys

i'm still so curious someone explain

literally the reaction that uncontacted tribes have when they are approached by civilised society.

they shoot arrows at boats and helicopters and sheeit.

A stinging rebuttal if I had said English speakers

It is black people youtube.

"They coming to Earf!"

His commentary is classic! He needs to be the commentator on all UFO videos. He was funny.

But seriously...what was that?

>stealth technology
>has bright fucking lights so hoodrats can film them

They act like a giant flat cross section which acts against the air. they split and fan out and then move to diving posture to increase speed.

Maybe it was a leperchaun.
youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8

>activate flares on their boots
Those were not boot flares. Those were large round lights. Please, CIA. Give us some credit for having a brain. They look nothing alike:

youtube.com/watch?v=17BS0muHByM

>best video
DAY COMIND DOWN TO URF!

>aliens come to offer us peace and resources
>negroids shooting the alien spacecrafts
>aliens kill us all in self-defense

We Wuz UFOs

could be anything, but drone swarms are doing crazy shit now
youtube.com/watch?v=ShGl5rQK3ew

Missionaries in the Congo claimed the locals launched spears and arrows at eclipses to make the sun go free

DAT BE A FLYING PYRAMID MANG NOW WE BE KANGZ N SHIIEET AGAIN NIGGA.

Sup Forums don't get scared what I am about to tell you.

I'll tell you what they are:

Demons/Angels.

We are in the End Times.

No lie.

The signals are already here that the End is almost here.

The Apocalypse is about to begin.

Prepare.

That leprechaun sketch was a work of art. Wonder if anyone found the pot of gold?

Aliens is rasis

This is the funniest fucking thing fuck you faggots if you disagree.

Very cool vid. But not convinced the UFO vid was drones. They seemed really far away from the lights and those lights were pretty big. It does not seem the drone lights would be so bright and so big from that distance.

Tbf, if an intelligent alien species traveled all the way to Earth, they wouldn't be hear to give resources. It's a one way trip for them, they're going to be here to take it and stay, and they aren't sharing, neither are we.

KANGZ

>Demons/Angels
Fallen Angels, not regular angels. Don't confuse the two. Demons are fallen angels. Angels are the good guys, fallen angels are the demons and thus the very bad guys.

they're only interested in intelligent species.

aliens want smart and good looking people

Iz a lepperkhan nigga

For sure, they probably hocked it and got them a new set of rims or a big crack rock.

Yes, that's correct.

I just posted both because it's impossible to tell if they are Angels, or if they are Demons.

Remember:

Demons can pose as beings of light.

But the fact remains:

God is real.

Angels are real.

And there is the proof for the non-believers.

How many times did they laugh when we told them that in the bible it clearly refers to Angels as "Beings of Lights" and that they are called "Stars".

Why?

Because they look like orbs of light.

Satan is real too.

Hill thing is bullshit. They had just seen a TV program about the exact same abduction scenario.

>God is real.
>Angels are real.
>Satan is real too.
Yes, absolutely. Angels will help us if we ask, especially our Guardian Angels. They are wonderful! Satan and his demons, the fallen angels, are evil. Be aware.

thats where south park got that shit from haha mysterion

fucking will smith

>I can only think of the Hill incident
Watch the 1993 movie, "Fire In The Sky." Based on true story of Travis Walton. I don't think it has been disproved, but many people do not believe him. Good movie.

Are you Andorra?

Once saw a UFO. There's a military base near here too that doesn't show up on google maps or any satellite imaging but I've literally walked over the mountain to look at it. It's big, I'd say about the size of Lackland in Texas, maybe a quarter larger.

Very active for this area too, shitfuck nowhere Oregon. We've also had an extremely large increase in military air traffic even though there's no official major military bases nearby, just a Nation Guard outpost.
There's a few missile silos nearby too that are suppose to be secret, but literally everyone in town knows about them.

Shame on every single person involved. How they can sleep at night or call themselves Americans surely only can be done while steeped in delusion. I imagine most believe whatever they're doing is for the greater good but the greater good of who?

>

Travis Walton was white. Or did you not read the fucking post?

>BLM activists start shitting on alien/human relations whilst promoting feeble acts of terror against a superior race
>Humanity is doomed in the process
Sounds about right.

How's that bluepill taste?

>Y'all need to be shootin at dat, we gettin invaded

BASED
A
S
E
D

>there are "humans" on Sup Forums that wouldn't start shooting the minute they saw aliens invading
The fact that you are seeing them enter our atmosphere without contacting us is proof they are hostile and deserve to be eradicated.

Hey lads we gonna watch COPs tonight?

End times, guys.

Weird shit in the sky, pretty sure that's one of the signs. It's been happening awfully frequently lately.

No wonder the ((globalists)) promote racemixing. If they can make everyone almost as dumb as Blacks but still have some work ethic, perfect slaves.

How can one prepare for that shit anyways? I always thought there is no use hiding or fighting it, ye will be judged by thy lord, r-right? Its not a zombie apocalypse nor a financial crash.

I want /x/ to leave!

They only want humans

>The fact that you are seeing them enter our atmosphere without contacting us is proof they are hostile
True, this would be like a bunch of Chinese landing craft pulling up on the coast of Florida.

>be alien
>land in america
>get shot
why is this allowed?

>Man Starts Going Off During A Refugee Sighting "Y'all Need To Be Shooting That, We Getting Invaded

>Or did you not read the fucking post?
O.K. freak with anger issues. Yeah I read the post, I highlighted the part I was responding to, that user had only heard of the Hill abduction, so I was pointing out another one. Learn reading comprehension, and deal with your anger issues.

Would you want to abduct a nigger?

Fucking loud ignorant niggers, why do niggers have to shout the same thing over and over again?

Well damn.

Any space faring race approaching with more than 1 ship means one of two things. They want to make some friends, or they want to glass the planet and they're doing a quick check to see if the life is worth preserving.

Fighting back would be like throwing pebbles at a giant armed with nukes. Lick some boots, and maybe you get to be an ambassador or pet.

niggers just can't help resorting to felony murder when dey brainz dont understand shit

My ancestors seemed to think it was a good idea.

Naa it happens all year around, but now it's summer so more people see them and people are outside with their phones.

Just look up, i promise that you will eventuelly see something freaky.

>Officers do something about that
>Y'all aren't going to do nothing?

Ok this pisses me off. The cops are the bad guys until the blacks perceive they are in danger, then they run to them for protection and complain that they aren't doing anything about the UFO's in the sky.

Yeah I'm sure beings with faster than light travel would have to come down from orbit to fuck us up.

>Distant "Wad da fug!"

>Skydivers can just stop in mid air
Yeah no

It's really helpful that the military is doing tests that are really easy to see now. Thanks guys

I'd probably react that way too, the way those lights move and stop is suspect as fuck.

Done.
youtube.com/watch?v=WY2kOH4l12c

>Implying the ayy lmaos won't help the white race and wipe out those niggers

hello rarey

Blacks are very easily spooked, like many beasts in the animal kingdom

Allianz have me a great finance deal.

>I chop up sentences before the main point and reply to them then get defensive when people call me on my shit
This has to be bait

don't die just yet