What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

raceforward.org/practice/tools/drop-i-word-campaign
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She wants to marry Trump and wants Melania deported for an opportunity

>all immigrants are illegal :^)))))

Fuck off.

He would just find an American girl jeez leftists just stop.

wtf I hate national sovereignty now

Wife importing shaming.

Very hateful young woman.

I'm a stupid retard and I agree with that photo!

Hyuk hyuk hyuk now where dun my britches gone?

Awww horse apples!

She means she is a xenophobic bigot who thinks all immigrants are illegals.

Good thing he has no official stance on legal immigration, other than that bullshit visa program.

She thinks illegals are legal

LEGALLY

> Trump wants to ban ALL immigrants
> Trump wants to ban ALL muslims
> Trump hates ALL mexicans

Why is this still a thing? It's basically one of the only platforms that the liberals have and Trump has stated time and time again, that he only wants to remove the illegal immigrants and to ban muslims from hotspot regions.

Are liberals MentallyHill?

>What did she mean by this?
Comparing Mexican illegals (and possibly Syrian rapefugees) to qt eastern European girls. False equivalence but it's entirely possible that she believes it.

That brave woman means that DRUMPF hahaha is idiotic for wanting to ban all those muslim and mexican doctors and engineers that are undocumented within the United States. Its 2016 grandpas, not 1984.

marla maples born here, famalama

Nothing. She can't even read the sign. All she knows is that she gets payed 7$ hour to hold that stupid sign and chant stupid shit.

>Without LEGAL immigrants

Go back to wet back school you mexicancer.

I like you, leaf. Don't change. Please continue to counteract your faggot ass countrymen whom shitpost all the fucking time.

From the perspective of a lefty, no one is illegal. There is no difference between legal and illegal immigration and the entire world population is entitled to live anywhere.

From the Mexican perspective, they want to displace whites as the majority and will naturally side with their own race regardless of their criminality in order to accomplish this.

its a shame we have to play the good goy and can't just say we mean shitskins publically

WITHOUT WEB HUBBLE HILLARY WOULD HAVE NO CHILDREN

>again no distinction between legal and illegal immigrants
>charter of human rights includes the right to live in USA

Trumps wife is not undocumented. She is a legal immigrant. These idiots lack comprehension. We don't plan to shut out immigration, we plan shut out the hordes not coming here the proper way.

Melania is a citizen. She is nationalized. There is no argument, even if she were to separate from Trump she would still be a citizen.

DAAAAAMN

raceforward.org/practice/tools/drop-i-word-campaign
:-)

Trumps wives have all been Muslim Mexicans.

She means she's too dumb to understand the difference between legal and illegal immigration.

wew good thing there's a distinction between illegal migration and regular migration

Marla Maples isn't an immigrant.

BAM, SON

She means she's a fucking idiot who didn't look up who Marla Maples is.
His other two wives were legal migrants.

Hillary aborted a few before and after Chelsea.