Trump has no political experience and you shouldn't vote for him

How can you guys possibly think a man with zero political experience is qualified to be President?
Let me just lay it out for you, he's not. He's not qualified to be a high school janitor let alone president, but you know who is? Hillary Rodham Clinton. She is the most qualified person to ever run for the position in the history of the United States and you basement dwellers are trying to snatch that away from her. You bitch that she is corrupt, and won't shut up about her fucking e-mails. You idiots need to grow the fuck up, every politician is corrupt. It's kind of a prerequisite for being a politician. Not like Trump is any sort of saint himself. As for as the stupid e-mails, her own running mate didn't even give a shit. It's a total non issue, let it go. If you don't want to do the grownup thing and vote for Hillary, fine. But don't you dare vote for that racist idiot come November. I hope you'll do the right thing Sup Forums, The future of America is counting on you.

#Hillary2016

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/148197490846/the-inexperienced-voter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fuck is "political experience"?
You mean being corrupt?

You make it like it's a craft. Fuck off.

8/10 made me answer.

Thanks for Correcting the Record!

Are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY! i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo

You have no political experience. How are you qualified to vote for President?

Dwight Eisenhower had no political experience and was one of our best presidents.

Hey only canada is the top shit poster around here. Fuck off

Le Dilbert Man recently had a blog post on this, it was a pretty interesting read.

blog.dilbert.com/post/148197490846/the-inexperienced-voter

>You shouldn't vote for Hillary but you should vote for Hillary

Oy vey good good goyim!

He make billion dollar deals. That all you do as a president.

He will be the best president of canada ever.

t. The bargaining phase

>Beiber
>Cruz
You Canadians need to stop exporting that kind of shit to America. Its made in China tier.

Hillary has no executive experience and you shouldn't vote for her.

Hillary Clinton: the most experienced at ruining the world and spilling blood. the most experienced at empowering terrorists across the world.

Experience... with invading Iraq in 2003
Experience... with destabilizing Libya in 2011
Experience... with arming Syrian and Iraqi terrorists that destroyed democracy in Iraq, allies of ISIS, Al-Nusra, and child-decapitating "moderate freedom fighters"
Experience... the experience she needs to invade Syria next year and Iran in her second term

Look - the night shift is now pushing the afternoon shift topic. We've already disproved your topic, but hey, you weren't in the thread because you are a shill.

Experienced

Rested

Ready

DO YOU REALLY VALUE EXPERIENCE?

Fuck off shill.
She is the devil, you just don't want to accept it.

Trump has economic literacy. Anything else can be compensated for in a cabinet.
He's honestly an economic genius, if you look past his campaign. He's been invited to speak on economic matters by the government in the past, and he's privy to economic realities that most republicans and democrats aren't. The fact that the media likes to bandy around his bankruptcies as if they're fucking strange, given his financial stature and the sheer number of business endeavors he's involved in, displays this more than anything. Obama and Hillary don't have any bankruptcies, because Obama and Hillary went from cradle to rocking chair on the government payroll...granted that's only half true for Hillary's case. She made plenty of private money by exploiting her position as secretary of state.

Ironic Shilling is still shilling.

>How can you guys possibly think a man with zero political experience is qualified to be President?
Because that's what your country needs you dumb fuck.

I would take a no name clown fresh out of clown college over Clinton. My vote is for Trump. I don't like it but the alternative is Clinton.

Harry Reid

Experienced

GETS NOTHING DONE

IS A COMPLETE ASS

we've had this same thread EVERY DAY FOR THE PAST WEEK

stop giving the shills replies

POLITICAL EXPERIENCE MATTERS

Crooked Bernie Gives No Refunds

I know. CTR, Hillary for god, Johnson for president, anyone but Drumpf, lmao smoke weed erry day

Fuck off you moronic dipshit