SJWs ASS ROAATED OVER BURGER COMMERCIAL

grubstreet.com/2016/07/carls-jr-sexist-bacon-3-way-ad.html

Other urls found in this thread:

grubstreet.com/2016/07/woman-claims-restaurants-urinating-toy-sexually-assaulted-her.html
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
grubstreet.com/2016/07/carls-jr-sexist-bacon-3-way-ad.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bought a double bacon Guacamole Burger from them a couple days ago. Pretty fuckin good for fast food.

Getting another one tomorrow nautical because of this.

Based Carl's Jr.
Long live the burger.

3-2-1

I say 3-1-2

Great, now i'm fucking hungry and I have a raging hardon.

Heterosexuals are not allowed to express their sexuality in public.

Same franchise as hardee's right? Good food.

Carl's Jr.: Fuck you, I'm eating!

oh no an advertisement getting publicity

carls junior is finished

marry, kill, fuck

Marry right, kill middle, fuck left.

impregnate right, impregnate middle, impregnate left.

For some reason I dislike Carl's JR.

I don't know what it is but I don't like eating there.

I like Arbys. Their fuckin' Swiss dip sandwich is awesome. Only four dollars and some change.

Fuck, Marry, Kill

Kill left, fuck middle, marry left.

kill 1, fuck 2, marry and breed 3

Marry, fuck, kill

SJW or not, this is pretty degenerate if it's a daytime TV ad

Necromancy is illegal you know...

You know over the years I see a lot of reviews and criticism over various burger chains but I have yet to see anyone complain or hype up Carls Jr in anyway?

Can someone explain the reason for why no one ever seems to get angry or excited over Carla Jr burgers?

This faggot wrote it

The fact you still pay for cable is what is degenerate.

Also, children's cartoons these days are hundred times more degenerate than this commercial.

For some reason I occasionally really want to eat a ridiculously greasy and unhealthy Carl's Jr burger. I always end up regretting it and feeling sick though.

Eaters of Arby's and any other fastfood are paying money for fake food that destroys health. Enjoy it while your rotting corpse lasts.

Shit! I switched the perspective around! I just woke up...

Kill right, fuck middle, marry left.

My negro

>people get mad at an ad
>start spreading it around to show how outraged they are
>giving free advertisment

The people who made this aren't stupid. They knew the reaction it would elicit and yet people fall for it everytime.

Kill, Fuck, Marry.

From the thumbnail i thought one of them was sara jean underwood

bacon 3 way was pretty good. a bit overpriced for what i got, but that's like a lot of Carl Jr's menu.

bacon jam is a pretty interesting idea that i hope becomes something you can buy in stores.

wait. we're talking about the commercial??
>white women

kek. The only white women i'd ever consider these days are southern conservative ones

this small one from right, she is perfect

can't wait for Gag in the Bag to make a parody with three fat hairy guys

I fucking hate this trend of putting the lettuce on the bottom of the burger, it completely changes the taste of the burger in your mouth favouring the lettuce over the meat

>bacon jam

America: The Post

1 2 3 to be honest

>disgusting swine jam/jelly
what the fuck is that? and since when is degenerate bull dyke roll playing allowed on tv commercials?
>implying men dont already eat there.
>implying this advert isnt aimed directly at boys and will shape their minds to positively associate lesbianism/faggots

>libtards want to censor an ad that empowers women
When will this hypocrisy and misogyny end?

fuck, fuck, fuck

grubstreet.com/2016/07/woman-claims-restaurants-urinating-toy-sexually-assaulted-her.html

From the same site

health fag triggered

I won't eat at Carl's Jr. because every time I've gone to one, even separate ones from different states, a literal retard was staffed there. Full on drooling and completely spaced out.

underrated

Marry 3
Fuck 1
Kill 2

i wish these greasy cunts would just stop stuffing their mouths and get to the gym if attractive women upset them. dudes on TV are all in better shape than me, whos fault is it? fuckin stupid. gas the most vocal of them and remove the right to vote and serve publicly for the remaining.

This shit doesn't even make sense because they might as well all be the same person.

All 3 of them are very similar looking dumb sluts with the same exact fake blond hair, tanned skin, "clothing", and caked on make up.

There is nothing non-physical or physical to even separate them as far as the viewer knows.

Right has a smaller frame, slightly more petit. Also dat smile and ponytail, fuck you.

They're americans, you would have to pay child support for 3 children for the next 20 years.

One more common trait: You will never get anywhere near any of them.

This looks pretty delicious, but I don't want to fall for the fast food jew

2-1-3

>pretty good for fast food
It better be. You're paying almost $12 for a meal at carls jr. You can get high quality restaurant meals for that much.

this

tzimisce, pls go

Live near the only one in Aus and got the same the other week. Was pretty good. But the burgers are gargantuan I could barely fit in my mouth.

The chilli cheese fries weren't that good though.

Only been there once though, cant wait to go back again only moved up this way recently.

i'll take the white one

>There is nothing non-physical or physical to even separate them as far as the viewer knows.

All you round eyres rook da same.

wtf i love carls jr now

agreed. why some men are attracted to that "i'll cut your dick off" look is beyond me

checked and correct

>tfw no Carl's JR or Chic Fil A around me

>ugly glasses
>'writer'
>home tweet home

shitlib lives are p. funny senpai

He looks like a cuck.

I know that word gets thrown around a lot here but he really does look like a cuck.

I just showed my gf this and asked if it was sexist and she said "they are just mad they are not that fit"

1 3 2

Fuck, kill, marry

Yes

No

what white knighting looks like

It looks like a parody ad. I know that it isn't but it seems so much like one. This seems like the sort of thing you'd see in Idiocracy or something.

Emily Sears ftw

Will feminists ever make up their minds? How people can seriously whine about "slut shaming" while also shitting themselves over attractive women is beyond me.

Feminists are actually very consistent. You're just looking at the wrong issues. From now on just ask yourself, "Is this something that a man could conceivably enjoy?" and if the answer is yes, you know that feminism does not agree with it.

I say marry 1, kill 2, fuck 3.

At first I thought 3 1 2, but 1's body is stellar. repeat plus she looks like she'd be a nice mom.

Because their food is always just okay. If you want a hamburger and have choices and money, you probably won't go there. If you lack choices and still have money, they're a good place to go. The food is never memorable, but it's also not problematic.

also, what the fuck is this?:
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

on this:

creepy and arabic sounding

The buns for the thickburgers are really good. The burgers themselves are fine. They used to have really good fish tacos but not anymore. Every fast food place gets rid of my favorite item. Jack in the Box got rid of their delicious gravy biscuits.

Life is suffering.

>anything but killing the middle
you gotta be joking
>not marrying right
wow
>not fucking left
are you stupid

1 kill, eat
2 kill, eat
3 kill, eat

>Necromancy

I love how even private enterprise is anti-PC now they've realized how easy and profitable is for advertising.

They are not explicitly anti-PC, which is something that was already being needed to be done.

Models in fast food commercials is pretty cringy desu

No way child-sized ones like in OP would actually enjoy a burger that size

>grubstreet.com/2016/07/carls-jr-sexist-bacon-3-way-ad.html

>SJW ass blasted
>3 way
>only 3 women
>literally lesbians implication
>meat is black angus
>black! angus

They will be even go beyond salud snackbars nuclear when they realize that they they lost by default because Carls Jr can use the "racist" and "homophobia" card on them without even fucking trying.

Damn I'm hungry.

this is what a feminist looks like

Good woman right there.

I need to know which one likes being plowed up the ass the most, before incan make an intelligent decision.