Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NpS1o_i0TKA
studio4c.co.jp/topics/en/post/20160603.html
studio4c.co.jp/topics/en/post/20160525.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GINNjer0BdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope Matt Ryan can voice constantine

They just have to say the magic words and I'm in: "Based on a story by Guillermo del Toro".

Huh

How much of the actual JL is gonna be in it though

I'd nut right then and there

which one was justice league dark?

I think it could be good. It would be great if it actually had a unique visual stlye unlike how every recent DC animated film lookd exactly the same, but i think thats probably wishful thinking. Still going to be looking forward to it

magic people

Zatanna, Constantine, Deadman, etc

The Magic team:

Constantine
Zatanna
Swamp Thing
Deadman
and other people that I don't remember

I just hope they pronounce his name right.

I can't take it anymore. It's like a slap in the face everytime I hear it.

mitebcool.

I'm glad they're trying something new. Though I guess the "Justice League" in the title makes it safer.

Im pretty excited. I will definitely watch it.

And that's literally been their name from the start.

JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK was terrible book from the beginning to end, specially DeMatteis' run.

When was the last good DCAU movie? It feels like the past eight or so have been utter trash.

Gods and Monsters

JL vs TT wasn't that bad.

It had that great MANDATORY FUN scene.

What are your predictions for how Batman will be shoehorned into the plot?

Meh?
Should do Justice Riders.

>TMS will never return
>DTVs will still look like shit due to Moi's & Answer Studio's incompetents.
>Even Studio 4C is a no show.
>Rough Draft will do a better job in the end.

>they call him Istanbul instead

Jim Cummings or GTFO.

Third movie is the Out of Continuity one so if you want Justice Riders you have to wait at least a year.

I assumed this year would be Batgirl and The Judas Contract though. Hype for JL Dark getting a shot. At least it's something different.

just have him get kidnapped by mummies or something, doesn't matter

Gods and Monsters.
Bad Blood was better than the rest of the new animated universe though since Damian and Bruce were in it less.

I think they'll do a version of Trinity War or something.

So like JLD and JL fight over something.

But not Constantinople.

>trinity war
Please dear god no

>He thinks the new direct-to-DVD movies are faithful to the source material beyond that of a superficial glance at the plot.

Whatever they do I hope we get more musical montages!

youtube.com/watch?v=NpS1o_i0TKA

But not sound like shit.

I miss Richard Stone, he made excellent music.

Don¨t forget batman

You'd think something like Forever Evil or Doomed would be pretty high on the list of New52 adaptations, not JLD.

>Batman

It's all about Damian now. No one cares about Batman. Damian is the wave of the future!

Mad Monk cameo, have Batman help fight him. Vampires and werewolves and shieet.

Killing Joke aside, my faith in these movies has been severely shaken by the last few. I would love to see a good JLD animated movie but I am not getting my hopes up.

If JLD has Trinity War stuff in it then Forever Evil is coming

I think FE was hinted a couple movies back

Id give my left nut for morrison's Action Comics

Watch them use Zatanna's New 52 origin. Or maybe, they'll finally ditch trying to imitate the New 52 now that it's canonically a mistake.

>>Even Studio 4C is a no show.
They're working on the kikestarted Red Ash animated short.

I want Swamp Thing voiced by Ron Perlman.
And Frankenstein voiced by Ron Perlman.
And Etrigan voiced by Ron Perlman.
And Zatanna voiced by Ron Perlman.

How will they shove Damian into this one?

It'll be about the Lazarus Pitt of course.

Original story.

At the end he learns that he needs to be less arrogant and full of himself and finds a better way.

They ditched that two movies ago.

Bad Blood and Titans were both pretty much original stories that pulled from everywhere.

>DCAU
Not this shit again.

I used to want them to adapt Batman & Son, Batman RIP, Inc and even Final Crisis.

Now that we got Son of Batman and Bad Blood, I think I wish I hadn't found that monkey's paw. I hope they don't butcher any other Morrison stories

They will find a way to force in Batman somehow

And a few other projects.
studio4c.co.jp/topics/en/post/20160603.html

Justice League Dark was an awful name. They should have just resurrected Shadowpact. Detective Chimp deserves some screentime.

>a fucking artbook of one of their animators

I can't imagine they'll ever go back to tyne after teen has been in the public consciousness for so long.

My bad.
studio4c.co.jp/topics/en/post/20160525.html
How is this then?

I get why they did it. The Avengers mindset. A team will sell if it's connected to the big name team.

But Shadowpact is such a better name.

>2015+1
>A news article about HARMONY which was released last year
Genocidal Organ is still in the works.

>Genocidal Organ is still in the works.
Although by a different studio, my bad.

Any upcoming Studio 4C anime projects other than Red Ash you know of?

I've always thought Deadman looked interesting, is there anything I should read with him?

One fucking panel in a comic 20 years ago...
I only wish morons like you felt a kick in the nuts instead a slap in the face.

no, most of them have been pretty good.

I can't really think about a bad one to be honest. War was pretty good, Throne of Atlantis was good, JL vs TT was good, monsters was great.

hell yes and then do forever evil right away or like make it a surprise, we get trinity war and surprise! it was just 10 minutes of that, the rest is forever evil!

It upsets me they've only had two real JL movies and a million Batman movies in the DC animated universe's nu52.

God damn it.

Are we ever going to get a non Batman/Justice League title movie again?

You'd think they'd want to do some about their upcoming DCEU movies like Wonder Woman, Flash, Cyborg to help push them. I mean....if true I'm glad it's not another Bat/Standard JL title but still....

The "Justice League" part of JL Dark was stupid co-branding they picked for the New 52, as with having the main team (e.g. Superman, Bats, Wonder Woman, etc.) be just the "Justice League" and then having an ARGUS selected "Justice League of America" and also the JLI, plus after all that, Justice League United (really Justice League Canada).

They've been putting "JL" in front of everything, it's not "Justice League - Flashpoint Paradox" or "Justice League - Throne of Atlantis" - even with the Bat crap, they stick JL on the marketing stuff as well.

Unless it's Wondy related, I don't care.

>Justice League Dark
I don't care.

Nothing really. G&M was interesting, but it wasn't good. I'm really over the model art, it feels way to generic.

War, Flashpoint, ToA all has the problem of being adaptations of Johns stories, and the bad parts of them stayed in the movies with nothing really done to improve the stories. So now, instead of a small group of multiple thousands of people who have these disappointing and grim dark characterizations from those new 52 arcs, you're going to have far many more people (from CN and now on Netflix) who will view these and form their opinions on the DC superheros based on crappy stories with poor to idiotic characterizations (see Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel in particular here, as well as GL, Superman and, to a lesser extent, the rest).

>Justice League Dark

I wish they'd drop this fucking concept. Vertigo-characters shouldn't have anything to do with JL:

Isn't Amethyst on the team?

Justice League Dark was a mistake.

Mike Baron and Kelley Jones did two minis that were really great. I'd also recommend his original run, Neal Adams is extraordinary. Other than that his series are too light and corny for my tastes. The first arc of DC Universe Presents starred Deadman and was nice too.

Other than that he makes small guest appearances here and there and he's got short stories like in Kristiansen's Solo issue or Wednesday Comics, both very good.

Whens TKJ due to leak?

If I recall correctly it was only madam xanadu that tried to call it the justice league dark

Wait I thought only that old king was tyne

What do you mean by 3rd movie is out of continuity

Mystery of Batwoman because it was the last DCAU movie ever made.
Technically Crisis on Two Earths because it was originally intended to be a DCAU movie.
Now stop misusing the term.

Eh Trinity war wasent that bad I liked the dimension they went into at the end.

I'm not as bothered by what happened with the books being portals as much as most because I think the idea of a single source of all magic is a bit stupid anyway but I was fucking pissed when they went and repeated the exact same fucking twist in the next event.

Should have been quad war though jld jli jla and jl.

He's a good VA as well going by AC4

But dident he already learn that lesson

DCA releases 3 movies a year. 2 in continuity and one out. Killing Joke is this year's in continuity. Titans v JL and Bad Blood were the two movies in continuity with War/the batmans/Throne of Atlantis

I wonder if it'll be like the comics where they set up Shade the Changing Man and then write him out in the first 10 minutes.

Which comic was that? I read all of Hellblazer, and knew there was a bit where he goes "It rhythms with Turpentine," but I never saw the damn line.

Not really constantine sort of pressed her into service and then doomed her world

It was auctualy a good fix for the problem they had been having of not showing why people hated the man

Nah everyone did. Even Constantine mentions introduces himself as a "member of the Justice League Dark. Yeah, I know how it sounds, I was skeptical at first too but it's grown on me"

Ah I see thanks user

I really should get caught up on these movies

The best ones are the ones not in continuity. Then Flashpoint and then everything before Flashpoint then the ones currently being done in the continuity format.

Wait scratch that. I put everything not in continuity twice.
Not in continuity > Flashpoint > Continuity

DCAU Rebirth when

DCAU didn't really have an old continuity they rebooted when they started making nu52 movies. It'd be odd.

I want to see John Constantine and Nick Necro explicitly fuck on screen.

I dident like the whole stealing others magic bits though that's always a shitty plot point.

You're right it was all bad.

>wasting a Del Taco script with a shittily animated shoestring "movie"
Fuck that. Just use this to build interest in a real JLD movie.

Worked for suicide squad, but then again it doesn't have Harley Quinn.

I'm a big Del Toro fan, but he recycles a lot of stuff. Cracked skin, parasyte vampires, at least one monster operation scene.

Needs to be a scouser, I dont care if none of you like the accent its gonna be done by the book.

or get Robin Atkin Downes

youtube.com/watch?v=GINNjer0BdY

YESSSS

More than once and not 20 years ago dumbfuck

>the hipster team getting a movie

Hopefully it bombs

I hope my nig Buddy Baker gets in.

"Constantinn" sounds better

>It's all about Damian now. No one cares about Batman. Damian is the wave of the future!

thhey are shoehorning that brat everywhere on animated movies. enough of that