>this slav whore

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sup Forums will defend this,really makes you think.

This is all calculated. Trump's believes that all publicity is good publicity. So far that has worked for him.

Aren't Obama's moms dirty picture out there too?

We now have had a coal burning white woman as the mother of a POTUS now we get a slavi slut as first lady

Is this an upgrade or downgrade?

wow, i hate trump now
i am now a #hilltorpedo

I mean, she's hot so I'm ok with it.

wow wtf, I hate women now

Trump has good taste. I'll vote Trump just to see Melania azz in the White House.

Literally who cares. I'm not electing her.

Besides, I thought libs were above slut shaming or whatever

Stop slutshaming moosefucker.

oh christ, this isn't even 3d chess
this fractures libs, some of them will go
>wait a minute, aren't we supposed to let people do whatever they want with their body
because that's all they've been conditioned to believe
Trump is weaponizing degeneracy

Better than Hillary now.

Better than Hillary in her prime.

Funny how the New York Post never printed the pics of Obama's mom whoring it up though.

and trump is the sexist?

At least she's hotter than Michele.

wow wtf im a #hillshill now

What did she mean by this?

Let me guess,
feminists aren't going to express their outrage over this

>tfw Barron grows up knowing everybody has seen his mom nude on the internet

We find out in a few days that Trump released the photos himself.

Who (((owns))) this rag?

I really don't see what the problem is. This doesn't even seem newsworthy.

>It's ok if libcucks do it

Only SJWs are going to hate this.
Even fags will like how fabulous she looks.

They will. They will say it's an objectification of women.

You underestimate the mental gymnastics of the left and of landwhales.

USAUSAUSA!

>tfw barron has milf fetish

We should get the meme division on this. Liberal media wants to spin nudity as shameful, then tell tumblr and feminist groups. Let them lose their minds over it.

>better than Hillary in her prime

Nope

>I thought libs were above slut shaming
>libs are one person
I'm a liberal and I shame sluts all the time.

eyes aren't slanted enough, not her

Rupert Murdoch.

The paper endorsed Trump.

IS IT LIBERATION OR DEGENERACY, LIBERALS?
PIBERAL LARADOX

At least she's not a trap

Isn't this slut shaming? I wonder how many feminists will take her side.

Democrats are the lowest form of life.
>Will instantly call any nigger that doesn't fall in line an Uncle Tom
>Will instantly slander a woman who doesn't fall in line by calling her a whore/bitch/sell out

its almost as if its a requirement to be closely connected to degenerates to run for president in the USA

> current first lady

also, sage

> having this much shit taste in women

ew

All I see is a strong womyn using patriarchy for her own profit.

#freethenipple

>tfw innocently browsing Sup Forums and stumble across nudes of your mum

>We find out in a few days that Trump released the photos himself.
GOOGOLPEX DIMENSION QUANTUM LEVEL SVC CHAOS, XBOX VERSION, D-PAD ONLY

Okay "muh degenercy" cucks, I want to see your mental gymnastics to justify this while you most likely were on the president daughters thread criticizing a fully clothed girl dancing.

>these fucking leftists will defend women getting gangbanged by invading jihadis as "diversity"

>a hot woman poses nude and they post every pic they havr to shame her because she disagrees with them

This is the narrative we need to push. Does anyone have an NYP equivalent of the Jlaw fappening response?

Just a question Sup Forums if (((they))) release pics of her getting spitroasted by a couple of nogs, will you still vote Trump?

>tfw Trump leaked these pictures to beat Hillary to the punch
>this kills the #trumpsacrifice meme

>Liberal media wants to spin nudity as shameful
this isnt plain nudity, this looks like a titty magazine fotoshoot.

is this Trump''s slav mail order waifu? ahaha
your saviour literally married a hooker

NYP is actually Trump supporting. He probably gave them the pictures himself.

Who cares? Why does everyone make such a big deal about the first lady. It isn't really a position of any importance, you're basically just a celebrity (but like a B-list celebrity). Nothing about you is important, you only matter because you're fucking the president. I've never understood why people will say that defects or controversy regarding the first lady have any impact on the president.

Democrats will not defend this, wow. Never thought I'd see Marxists not defend the liberation of women. Actually makes you think

>slut shaming
>2015+1

I mean c'mon

*laugh track*

Defend these shameless desperate media tactics?
No.

She is a model. Models or makes all the time. What's the big deal?

Liberals are showing their hypocrisy trying to treat down this woman.

>it's my body! I'll show it if I want! SLUT WALK! NO SHAME

>wtf why has she been naked, wow, such an unfit first lady I literally can't even right now, like, just wow

Liberals, not even once.

DAMN SHE'S FINE! Well, when she was young and she didn't botox her eyes until she looked like a Finngolian. Still, she's still pretty now compared to that Lizardwoman that calls herself "Hillary".

#ImWithMelania

this is literally not melania. how the fuck does anyone think this resembles her

>Liberal media
>nypost
Oh boy here he go.

>NYP is actually Trump supporting
-2/10, every front page about Trump a anti Trump news

Best thing about Obama leaving is I'll never have to see his ape wife again. Thank god.

d-does anyone have the uncensored ones?

Autism: the post.

I love this double standard

libs getting ass hurt about criticizing Michelle Obama's appearance to a chimpanzee then writing these articles shaming Trump's based waifu

NYP is a trump - run paper

Melania was the only one to still have these photos without the captions and text from the original magazine

it's a Trump play.

Not an argument: the post

She is a strong, powerful, womyn expressing herself.

It's degenerate, but I like butt fucking Liberals. When trump wins, I want to lick the tears of all the liberals who kill themselves

S...source on that? I recognize the style but I didn't know there was more.

No, libs are hypocrities that employ the jew/muslim tactic of taqiya and will try to use our societal morals against you while undermining it at every opportunity.

Nobody is trying to justify it. It is what it is. Donald Trump is the man we need right now. He is the only one who can break us from the path we're on by disrupting the political institutions of this country.

Trump is only the first step. The Bonfire of the Vanities comes later.

You're thinking about the daily news leaf

This is Melania Trump. Who the fuck is this woman that people are claiming is her?

Kimeseku ni Maketa Shounen

If all it takes to really make you think..

Naw he just put out 8 press releases on the 28th which are heavily sourced and crystallize Hillary's corruption. This draws attention even further away from those.

I just hope Trump doesn't lose his shitand leave crazy messages on the NYP editor's voicemail.

This isn't very sex positive.

I thought the left were against body shaming

>woman are empowered to do whatever they want in today's America!
>woooooow is this really the sort of behavior that we should see from the first lady????
Make up your fucking minds libcucks.

> Trump just tossed this bait out there
> MSM will shame his wife
> HAHAHA he is a genius. + 2 in polls

>trumps bitch nude
>lol who cares im not electing her

>obongos daughter shows a little of her butt
>5 threads like HAHAHA WHAT A SLUT NIGGERS OBONGO AND LIBERALS IN GENERAL BTFO Sup Forums IS ALWASY RIGHT Xdd

this board is comedy gold

>nobody remembers Merkel in that nude picture
>the left says she's the best thing to happen to Germany
>women shouldn't be held as some kind of sexualised object and that women can accomplish anything men can
>Hillary is a woman and she can be president just fine
>oh wow wtf what a slut roflmao cant wait for John Oliver to eviscerate Trump again
>Trump's wife posed nude in some photographs this mean Trump is unfit to run
>Berni- I mean Hillary 2016!

>slut shaming is bad
>left slut shames republican women

it's like pottery

Trump's got my vote...

Damn what a genius.

ivana isn't the daughter of the free world

never mind

You could push it and say that this is a form of art. Shaking your ass in public however, isn't. Not even modern art.
Honestly, americans are voting for Trump, not for his wife. She is a grown adult woman and as such she can make decisions for herself, Trump is her husband, not her owner or master or her father. Obama is Malia's father. It's up to him to see it that she does not grow up to be a useless whore. Can you see the difference you useless shill?

Trophy wife vs daughter.

>We should get the meme division on this
retard, you say that like you and your fellow travelers from led-tit and the summer dickheads haven;t ruined the board so badly now that the people who have talent have just fucked off.
"The meme division," You say it like you think you are in control of a fucking personal army. You and your ilk have pissed off the people who actually did that sort of thing so much, most of them now want trump to lose just so your type will fuck off.
And there is no "liberal media." There is "JEWISH media" or "CONTROLLED media."

All you type had to do was to keep to your own space. People on TRS, infinti, those of us who produced OC and used to spread it...you and your ilk have ruined entire places we used to use as a home base.

Dude thats her, I'm a slav so I can tell

All the more convincing that Trump told them to release it on a "slow" weekend to get this out of the way because DNC probably had this on the back burner.

Same thing with the John Miller tapes, Trump is leaking stuff out of DNC's hands.

666D chess, boys.

WHO KNOWS WHAT TO BELIEVE?

At least she had a birthday suit to match her birth certificate

And if we elect Hillary we'll have a first husband who got his dick sucked in the Oval Office and came on her dress like a retard, this bitch was also crazy enough to keep the dress. Alternatively we could elect the guy with a hot wife who did some lewd photos. Hard choice

I voted for Trump in the primary and will do it again but I just want the r/the_donald redditors to leave my board forever

there's so much cringe posted here by these fucking faggots

> Sends out Nude pics of random woman who looks like wife to NYP
> people lose their shit, Liberals slut shame her and get yelled at by blacks and feminists. People are being hypocritical and they're furthering the notion they are retarded.

> day later lady is confirmed to be different woman

> Clinton drops dramatically in polls

I want to see Liberals spin this

confirmed not her

>his board is comedy gold
umm...mountain spook, it's what models do. it has no traction in national, controlled media anyway.

Thats right, she is supposedly the next first lady of the free world. Considering trump doesn't give a shit about the sanity and institution of marriage you figured he would had dump, his literal whore of a wife who sales her flesh for money .

>(((Mortimer Zuckerman)))

Reminder: this is what Ted Cruz did in Utah days before the caucus and was the first volley against Trump's wife. The retweet was a response to a Cruz PAC ad saying his wife wasn't suitable to be first lady.

Oh yes

Why the fuck is this censored?