Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lJ79gyvaxWs
youtube.com/watch?v=HduaX-LqdFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOW DO I LEAVE /BRIT/
LET ME OUT NOW
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH

images you saved and don't know why

daily reminder that the opinion of experts mean literally nothing in politics. Experts are used for people who don't have time or patience to look up the current situation and make their own mind up themselves. That's all experts are

Ah yes, Russia funds English language propaganda just for the fun of it - they don't care what you think!

Merely a coincidence that all of RT's view points allign perfectly with Russian foreign policy!!

going to do a poo

in canada milk comes in bags

in america soldiers come home in bags

I find this woman attractive.

feel like a bigger problem is that we get the wrong experts
90% of the time they ask an "economist" they ask some guy working for a bank or business who does mostly microeconomic work, rather than an academic macroeconomist who can actually give you a good guess as to what the implication of the government's tax plans might be.

Imagine being so entrenched in your shitty liberal ideology you can't STAND a media source that looks at things from a different perspective L M A O

In Greece toilet paper goes in the bin

1 rouble has been deposited in your account

how boring, at least give interesting replies

So do I.

it was this with the BUF flash and circle in the middle

I voted remain, and there is nothing wrong with letting ahmed cum inside my gf

DESPERATELY NEED A TRASHY GF FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY GIVE ME A TRASHY GF RIGHT NOW

reminder that there are no right and wrong political opinions as politics are simply a struggle between classes, races and nations. people tend to hold beliefs that empower their clan, and some go out of the way to do the opposite like leftists.

1 rouble has been deposited in your account

Doing a poo

chloe?

troo

There's someone who lives in the flats opposite me who literally plays games 24/7

Their TV is right by the window. It is 4am right now and they're playing some 1st person game
can someone explain?

Get the bevvies in lads - Dave has officially arrived!

I just see politics as different perspectives on how to properly run a country.

post the numale image

you know the one

I voted remain, i weigh 7 stone and drink soy every day

Why are you peering into another person's private property you pervy cunt?

I think that's who they're cosplaying yes

wowser

explain what? someone who just likes playing video games

What's your opinion on what the ULTIMATE and FINAL cuck is?

Enjoyed Life is Strange but the ending was really disappointing

Just did a poo

a remainer

LEAVE ME ALONE

you voted remain didnt you

why is him so famous? there are like 3 different images of him

You mean for the actual game or the DLC: Before the Storm ????????!?!

Yes :)

yeah but quite literally 24/7 what the fuck

they both had kinda meh endings

people in the 1920s and 1930s must have been really dumb to fall for this strongman dictator style of speech and address. waving your arms around and shouting at the top of your lungs like a sperg and people actually fell for that

If it's call of duty or something it's possible maybe he's just grinding, or he's away from the tv and left it on and the screen with movement is just another plaer the camera is following

genuinely just want a girl to love me lads, issue is im solely attracted to hyper slags who will drop me the second someone better comes along.

Why are there so many manchildren these days?

No.

Ivan's foreign policy:

•There is no Ukrainian state, yet the Ukrainian state is very repressive

•There is no Ukrainian nation, but all Ukrainians are nationalists

•There is no Ukrainian language, but Russians are being forced to speak it

•Russia is a great power, Russia is a small power being pushed around by everyone else

•Russia is saving Europe from fascism, but fascism is not such a bad thing

Its my birthday soon

is it sad/weird if i just want to spend it hanging out with this person im dating? like just split a pizza, get a bit drunk and watch my favourite movies?

i dont think we are even in a proper relationship, although we have been dating for a decent while...

hows your relationship with mommy

Does she fart lads? What do you think they smell like?

hate the bitch

I'm absolutely screeching at his eyes opening

youtube.com/watch?v=lJ79gyvaxWs

In 2013 Ukraine ended a contract with Russia to allow their navy to use Sevastapol as a port for Black Sea access.

In 2014, Russia takes Crimea, Sevastapol. WHAT A COINCEDENCE

Any happy generic office workers here?

Going to Israel tomorrow lads on my birthright trip. Frankly cannot wait to shitpost here with my Israeli flag.

That is pretty much the most normal and not sad or weird goddamn thing to want in the world wtf kind of question is that even

Bc doesn't have it

god fucking damnit i keep getting my shit kicked in in the 5th sector in FTL
don't think i focused enough on weapons that time

well there you go

business idea: cut up ukraine and belarus between neighbouring countries

You should smell my farts instead. They smell like garlic and cheese. I could press my hairy anus against your nose and you can take a deep whiff

how do i fix this

Business idea: combined NATO forces invade Russia and completely destroy it

Pet yank arrives tomorrow. Quivering with excitement, got a cage made and everything.

grim
can't think of any realistic output to such idea

post fucking machines

Both of you get out

self-knowledge

stefan molyneux is a retard but he has good videos on parenting and the guy has severe mommy issues like you

There is nothing wrong with beating your child

oh
i thought you were supposed to have a party or at least hang out with lots of friends instead of just one person

I fucking hate this cunt so fucking much

youtube.com/watch?v=HduaX-LqdFs

>black hair
>dark brown eyes
>pasty white skin and befreckled face

what am i

>dude kill your best friend and save everyone else you love or have all your other friends and family killed for some bint you've only been mates with for a week lmao
what excellent writing, simply...incredible. marvelous, even.

dont think it will help much lad, nearly all the girls where i am are whores who keep backup bfs ready. and the ones who arent are in years long relationships, genuinely dont know what to do at this point.

arab

I just want to smell her farts and have sex with every hole on her body. Is that so much to ask?

An American nationalist is an oxymoron

Any true nationalist will be anti-American

FUCK AMERICA

yes

the clean childhood/adult divide is nothing but the product of a past that no longer exists.
in the old days, children still had to work like adults. in the modern past (1940-1970) the clean divide opened up since it was no longer economically necessary or viable for children to do much by the way of work. as we've progressed away from the era of full employment to the era of outsourcing and underemployment, we now reach the inverse situation: instead of children working like adults, we have adults who can't get work or can only get precarious work insufficient to support an independent life, with less in the way of clean breaks with childhood than before.

this is who calls you inferior on the internet

the gf of 5 months admitted to me last night that she still thinks about her ex(her first bf)

rorke was right that if you dont get a virgin you get damaged goods.

The American nation isn't defined by ethnicity. The American peoples share a core belief system of values we hold dear such as liberty.

nah my gf wasn't a virgin but she hates her ex so I'm good

You never leave...

what the hell is wrong with her bone structure

how is that damaged
i think about my exes sometimes too

its just being a normal non-amnesia human

hehehehe
fat cat

hello roastie

>what the hell is wrong with her bone structure

to intelligent

Never found her the least bit attractive for some reason. Same with Kristen Stewart