Moving to america

Bong living in Canada on a work permit here, can be indefinitely extended in theory. How can I move to the US and if i have kids there on a work permit, will they have US passports?

tdlr i want to relocate to the US forever

Have fun getting shot

just stay there or move to another country with no diversity

Marry an American shouldn't be hard

I'm from London. I have Italian citizenship too. Better than having my daughter marry a mudman

Just come across our southern border.

It's really more of a suggestion than an actual legally defined area for the state anyways apparently.

this is a plan

If you have an anchor baby in the US you'll definitely get citizenship.

Why do you want to live here? Dont fall for the maymays.

>Better than having my daughter marry a mudman

America is 60% white and steadily declining

do u really want to get shot?
why do u want to get there?

Canada is on a fast track to being totally cucked and mixed race. I live in Vancouver where pretty much everyone walking the streets is half chinese.

America is the land of the free. Have you ever been to Europe?

yeah but at least you're racist about it.

That ass

You just walk in really, stay past your visa, whatever. No one seems to care anymore

you're literally french mate lmao

doesn't matter what permit you're on or even if you're here illegally, if your kids are born here, they're American citizens. (Only exception would be if you were a foreign ambassador or something.) As for how you can move to the US in the first place though, no idea. Have you tried looking at the US Embassy to Britain's website? Might have some info.

If you want to move here almost anyplace that's >70% white is awesome

america isn't doing any better
unless you're loaded and can afford to live in richer white only neighborhoods I wouldn't bother

try japan, no blacks or muslims and low crimerate

yeah, but I'm an educated high-iq white westerner. I'm sure I'd be the first to go

I don't understand this reply

God damn. Just here for the ass thank you op

Japan is a good option but I can't be fucked to learn the language.

I'm not interested in coastal/"hip" America if that makes a difference.

bong living in canada... so you're a paki op?

America is declining in white populations but they're not readily racemixing as much as Canadians / Europeans. America's racism is a bulwark

lmao. I'm a white Londoner living in Vancouver doing a highly skilled job.

If you're really concerned with living around white people, and you want to live around racist whites, Poland is where you want to be. Only problem is that Polish is a hard language to learn and there's almost no job opportunities

I though Canadians could get citizenship really easy...

Europe is a dead end full stop

redpill me on why America is not the best country in the world

if you have never been abroad your opinion is worthless

Do you have in demand skills or $500k to invest? They'll get you an H1B visa or legal residency. Fast track way is marrying. You could also overstay your tourist visa like many of your Irish bretheren.

yeah, I have skills that got me into Canada that could probably get me a job in the US. I'm not too concerned about fast tracking but I want my kids to have citizenship, American wife or not

>impying the 40% nonwhites aren't almost exclusively segregated to the metropolises, the west coast, and neo-Mexico

OP. Avoid Texas, any state that borders Mexico, California, and stay out of large cities. EVERYWHERE else (yes, EVERYWHERE) is at worst 80% white.

Move to any state that votes against hillary in the coming election, stay away from megacities. I recommend north Georgia, personally. 90% white, racism alive and well, loose and easy gun carry laws, the few dindus around don't fuck around because like 70% of households have firearms. Your vehicle affords you the same rights as a household, so even carjackings are uncommon since most people who carry also keep a loaded gun in their automobile. Come on down OP, raise a good southern girl, with a lovely southern belle for a wife, and enjoy good country cookin'

>How can I move to the US and if i have kids there
That's the answer you dingus
How do you think Mexicans got to stay here in the first place? By shitting out anchor babies.

Sounds good user. Not sure if I could get a job in my field in that state, though. I work in animation.

you can live near okinawa near the us military base and not need to worry about the language

What if I have babies with another non-American citizen? How difficult is it to get citizenship?

Citizenship? Hah, nope. No easier than any other nation really.
Travel is pretty simple between our two countries though.

permanent resident is effectively the same thing though, right?

I'm just saying that America has a shorter lifespan than eastern europe. Whites are already becoming a minority in America. Trump may win, but whatever he does will be undone once a democrat gets into office. If all you want is to be surrounded by whites, move to rural BC or rural Alberta. There's absolutely no non whites at all. You have a skewed view because you live in a major city. 99% of the country is nothing like vancouver

point taken user, but as far as I can see Canada is the most liberal country I've ever been a part of. America has a long strong tradition of racial tension. Can you redpill me on this admittedly uneducated comparison?

Every American city is like that too. But if you're going to move to the countryside, move to the American countryside. Much more free.

Never live in a North American city.

Aside from the fact that you can't vote, and if you're convicted of a crime they can deport you... yeah sorta. But again, being from Canada isn't an advantage. If anything you'll want to be from a shithole dindu country so you can get a green card out of the diversity lottery.

fuck. is there no last bastion of white urban life? Not even suburban? Are white picket fences a thing of the past?

Fuck off

We're full

I'm not a criminal and I don't give a fuck about Canadian liberal politics but it sounds like a good Plan B. thanks leaf

police state, routine slaves, i sort of liked everything else though

got no room for a smart racist white man? are you a fucking mexican?

Doesn't work like that fellow bong

I got a canada work visa very easily but it takes a lot more to get a green card in the us. Chances are you won't be able to do it unless you're a millionaire or literally "Nobel class" (eb1a visa) like me who get a green card in months for being God tier.

Marrying an American works but it's slow as fuck.

That life expectancy is only weighted down by black people. And you can't even own a basic sporting rifle in Canada like the AR-15.

Your views about rural Canada are the same as rural America, except worse because your right to bear arms is infringed.

OP I recommend Nevada, Montana, Idaho or Wyoming. Colorado if you like weed.

>Police state

if you don't live in the ghetto you barely even see cops

I'm not from a diplomatic family and am not at the very top of my field... yet.

I can ravage a north american girl though so that might have to be it.

Get a job here, have kids here. We still have birth right citizenship, although the Trumptards want to get rid of it.

You are fucking retarded. You've been watching too many American war movies. The US isn't the best country in the world, the entire world is going to shut including the US. So fuck off and don't come here

You're going to have to live in buttfuck Egypt. Don't worry - it's better this way. Learn to repair your own vehicle, grow your own food, survive in the wilderness, own your own land. Put away your neckbeardish things like Starbucks drive throughs and fiber-optic Internet service.

If i'm going to live off the land I'll go to australia

thanks for the shitty advice though faggot

I see cops all the time where I live. But the difference is

[spoiler]I like seeing the cops because I'm one of the good guys, and if cops are around it means I'm safe[/spoiler]

hillaryfag confirmed

I didn't say live off the land I just said not be a city faggot. I guess that is going to be too hard for you.

Just walk into New York.

Get a job as landscaper

Top of the field is subjective, I just proved I'd generated 10 million profit for my US corporate owners in the last few years and got references from people with lots of letters after their names.

Being paid a healthy 6 figure salary helps too.

What's hilarious is I know a drug dealing black bodybuilder in my local gym, he's from hackney and got a green card just like mine, as a "pro athlete"

It's a lot harder nowadays thanks to Obama cracking down on skilled workers.

>Learn to repair your own vehicle, grow your own food, survive in the wilderness, own your own land.

if that's not 'live off the land' i dont know what is

>black bodybuilder from hackney

good lol user

he's right dude. are you white?

America isn't what it used to be. I'm leaving this country. The demographics are done for, in 20 years we will be less than 50% white. Most people just don't realize it yet. Whites in 0-18 age bracket are less than 50% and the boomers will die off soon.

pic related is California

No. White American.
I don't care what you present yourself as. Don't come here hoping to steal an American job. You seem to have a history of that. Fuck off back to Italy where you should be and stop your world tour of job snatching. Faggot

This whole thread sounds like you are just another Canadian bitch nigger, so I have to sage this thread

For your own sake I hope you learn how the world works and grow a pair big enough to fucking deal with it

faggot.

It's called being a man faggot

>white urban life?
Lincoln, Nebraska
Spokane, Washington
Columbus, Ohio (suburbs)
As far as any LARGE city, absolutely not. The northerly edges of Chicago/Cook County are (((white))), and therefore tolerable (I.e. safe)
Same with Detroit and many other cities
The white part of St Louis is actually very beautiful and hearkens back to 1800s America

I'm a white englishman faggot. My father fled the shithole that is Italy because he could.

define living off the land then

Rural canada is a lot like rural america, except we have almost no nonwhites.

Wrong. You can get an AR 15 here, it's just harder

thanks user, valuable advice

Damn you wouldn't happen to be of frog descent would you? Cause you're sure pussing out like one, what the hell is the point in white flighting to another country? Eventually there won't be anymore places to run to anyway

>I'll go to australia
bad news mate, we're full

exactly user. America seems to have the biggest balls of anyone in the west. I predict a mass white exodus from european countries to the US and Canada very soon.

He left LA to go to dubai or some other shitty sand country to "personal train" a sheikh for 200k a year tax free, free condo, a car and and all the steroids he wanted.

Sometimes life really isn't fair.

So you were raised to be a sponge on society. Great.
Don't come here you fucking sponge. We have enough of people like you.

new zealand's better anyway

>Bong living in Canada on a work permit here
Fuck off, we're full

my dad's paid more in taxes than 70% of English people. I'm no sponge.

Your women fall for my sexy accent every day, how does that feel?

Come to LA if you want to party bro, I'll shoe you around.

>I though Canadians could get citizenship really easy...

From what I've heard, any child born on or above american soil receives american citizenship.

This means that if ISIS bought a plane and put a woman in labour on it and crashed it into the Trump Tower, if the child was born while the plane was above the country, it would, for its short and pathetic existence, be an american citizen.

lolling m8

get me a cheeky visa would u

lol'd

i have a bunch of LA friends in Vancouver. Not interested in that city

We're talking los Angeles right

Also I've got a question for the people that always spout the 60% meme, last time I checked despite us being 60% of the population white americans are still numbering in around 200 million right? So we're the country with the largest amount of white people on the planet yet we're always called niggers on here

exactly user. retards feel powerful wielding stats they don't understand.

Bullshit. Fuck off back to Italy and pay taxes there. Stop selfishly stealing jobs & opportunities from the citizens of countries your family has invaded.

You're 15 right

I'll be done with this in a couple of months when it upgrades to citizenship, you can have it if you want

I got married to a Canadian so now in theory I have 3 places to escape to if the other two get cucked to death, good luck user hope you get in on the American dream while it's still good.

will you mail this to me

>new zealand's better anyway
also full

leaf i am proud

what balls do Americans have? are you talking about the military? that's under instruction of the government. your average American citizen isn't going to do shit. there were a few militias but we saw how quickly they were disbanded by a handful of FBI agents with handguns. and there certainly won't be any race war. so if you are fine with having mulatto grandchildren then more power to you - I'm not. it's just the reality of the demographic shift.

Only if you give me your bank account details and pin for security to make sure it doesn't go to the wrong person.

Hard as fuck to get and I can't even use that card to buy beer or to id myself at a bank, it's a total joke.

I'll vote trump in your absence user.

ok man i'll give you my bank account no., pin, my paypal login & password and my passport number

how can we arrange this

You can get a TN visa, for contract work… which can be extended indefinitely.

Or you can go as investor class, which can be as easy as opening a store.

That's the only way, unless you have some super-duper skills that companies are creaming their jeans for.

I looked at this at one time, but they make it enough hassle that it isn't worth the trouble.

US has as many issues as here..probably more.

I agree, the Canadian public is lost… the US is further along and more awake at this time… just from real long term interaction with blacks. This is the difference. Canadians have the luxury of being nieve for now, but we're going to feel real pain and have much conflict down the line.

I think the US will be the battleground where whites/nationists and globalists/multiculturalists do ultimate battle at some point.

there may be volunteer brigades like in the Spanish civil war.

I'd like to see a voluntary split, but I don't think globalists would ever allow it…

whites will go somewhere user. dont worry.

Just post it in this thread and I'll get right back to you!