Sick and tired of these motherfucking scores in this motherfucking board

That's it pol. I'm sick and tired of the iq shit.
I'm a mulatto master racer and keep saying these iq numbers being thrown out. But my question is, how accurate are they?

I'm talking about the testing itself, and how we then acquired these scores.

Explain to me what IQ is, why it's a an objective way to measure cognitive ability. Are half the people that boast about their white genes even aware of the nuances of this. Could there be some inherent cultural biases, how do you bypass the language barrier. Is the content in the question inherently western, no? then explain why not. and most importantly are they standardized? As in, are we looking at different people doing different test. Or are all the test the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMNj_r5bccUyYzJ5G1GgvfM59JEpDkteX
youtu.be/VctNcYdKDCE
youtu.be/YUPRU8UbX1s
youtu.be/MOnQPXuU81Q
iqtest.dk/main.swf
jaymans.wordpress.com/hbd-fundamentals/#IQ
youtu.be/62jZENi1ed8
westhunt.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=VctNcYdKDCE
youtube.com/watch?v=oeEEWXbLNQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Human Intelligence (IQ) | The Experts Interview Series: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMNj_r5bccUyYzJ5G1GgvfM59JEpDkteX

If IQ was racial then we wouldnt' see vast differences in average IQ across China.

It's based on poverty, access to education, and career prospect.s

Watch these first

youtu.be/VctNcYdKDCE

youtu.be/YUPRU8UbX1s

Then, if you have any questions, watch the Playlist

Afterwards, tell your parents they should have stopped and hang yourself.

No

Slide thread

>patterns
>cultural

Smart nigs dissprove that ffs.

i took a test and got a 130. then i looked at the bell curve and found im in the top 6.5%ish of world population of smart people. You never really realize how small of a percentage that is until when you realize you are different and nobody can keep up with you. i feel so alone. people just dont think like me. im not an autist i can read peoples emotions perfectly, but when it comes to people reading mine: they just dont understand the same way i do. Example: Why is it when i get angry, all people see is just anger? They dont see what is just as obvious: im holding back anger and I dont want people to see me angry. People just dont react appropriately to me and just take me as angry. Conversly, why am I smart enough to recognize when someone else doesn't want me to see them angry? And I'm not just imagining things, the person almost feels my mercy and understands that i understand. And we become closer as people proof being they like me more. Now who is the autistic one?

I thought that was the castle anthrax from the thumbnail. Polite sage.

No pseudo scientist in an echo chamber. Please.

Ah, I take it you watched the video and considered the arguments put forth.

You seem very intelligent.

>echo chamber

>Interviews intellectuals and researchers from all sides of the political spectrum

>big-ass China
>all Chinese are the same people because borders

that seems wrong

>I'm a mulatto master racer

>keep saying these iq numbers being thrown out

.....Honestly just wew my shit up OP.

Stefan is a literal cultist. Dude, please don't tell me you take this guy seriously. This is how you're getting the idea that we can objectively measure intelligence? I've gave it a fair chance. And I found myself in this guys videos. He can't help but to interrupt whatever idea is presented without first throwing his theory in. "CUZ I BEZ INTELLECTUALZ" Man is sham, his behavior is shammy. I want concrete evidence, to the very least direct to parts of the video you find particularly revealing. Don't just give me hours of content with such an obnoxious cunt.

Don't worry, your IQ isn't actually 130

As a cognitive scientist in real fucking life, take what you think your IQ is and subtract 20 points to get closer to the true answer

ay yo check this niggas typo doe, lmao. SO LOW IQ

have you seen the video of buzzfeed taking mensa IQ test? the nigress got an 88. does that mean she has an iq of 68? because she was coherent and seemingly not retarded. i think you dont know.

Do you trust the norwegian government?

youtu.be/MOnQPXuU81Q

Uh, cognitive science. What are you researching this time?

Isn't 100 the average? Did she feel insulted?

most of the cast actually had low IQ, and yea she looked really dissapointed haha

>black people get the worst scores on average
>mixed black/white are in between black and white
>white is higher

>it's CULTURAL BIAS! IT'S JUST BECAUSE WHITES MADE THE TEST

>asians score a little higher on average than whites

>uhhh, IQ DOESN'T MATTER WHAT DOES IT EVEN MEASURE, BESIDES HOW DOES LOGIC, MATH AND GEOSPACIAL REASONING BYPASS THE LANGUAGE BARRIER?

China is fucking huge. We shouldn't see IQ differences in europeans either if what you're saying is true. The problem is the correlation/causation argument went education/wealth caused IQ but in reality, those with higher IQs CREATED better education, societies and economies. The last 70 years of social science axioms are being thrown out and replaced by the ancient axiom of "good bitch, good litter". In retrospect it's not surprising although I think many expected nurture to play a bigger role, very few probably thought nature to be such a big part of human behavior/IQ. We somehow convinced ourselves we weren't so animalistic.

It's not about YOU specifically, it's about a group of people. While there are africans with IQs in the 120 range, they can't do shit when everyone else is at 80. They need a society that allows them to blossom, not one that crushes any potential. In this respect your nation's IQ is more important than your own because if the group stifles the talented, everyone suffers. But when the group is more intelligent and less criminal, everyone benefits from one another and the talented push technology further.

yep
jews and asians score the highest on average
whitey and other inferior races btfo

Was any of them "smart"?

>Inferiority complex chimpout: the thread

I don't consider myself retarded, but I just can't fucking do IQ tests, either my spatial awareness/ability is nonexistent or I'm a soulless robot, but those fucking cube folding exercises I just can't do it.

to me they looked obedient smart. one of the girls actually scored high she got a 118 and desu i didnt think much of it especially with her personality and all, it didnt seem that smart to me. im sure she probably has practice taking these tests and was more aware of the answers because shes a narcissist and she took IQ tests before. and when you think about it, it truly is nothing special its just a bit above the average right? that means she answered a few more questions correct than the average person. key word few, as in not significant. im not sure the difference between an IQ of 100 or 118 looks like, but im sure that level of IQ has a high standard deviation because of the nature of the scores.

Ask Mensa, they know more.

iqtest.dk/main.swf
Try this one (MENSA Denmark), then do a real one later on.

>118
>High
lmao, who cares about iq anyway though?

But that's where me being a mulatto master racer comes in. I subscribe to western culture and I'm way more competent at the logic game than most people, and that includes whites. In fact, that doesn't even deserve a disclaimer because I see no difference between you people and blacks. In terms of understanding concepts. I do see black people putting less emphasis in education, and reducing education to being a means to an end. (aka not being poor, instead of a looking at in with an inherent desire to participate for the sake of it) I'm not from America, so I've lived in small town that was agricultural based. Then moved to the city in my own country and experienced culture clash. My country of origin is fucking small. I then came to the capital of the world, N.Y. And it's just undeniable that the way people grasp idea affect how they look at thing and how much effort they put in it.

I get the "outliers! not all!" talking point. My point is that the way in which you're reaching the decision that not only have you found an objective way to measure intelligence, you've also found a way to standardized in a global sense and have also found it to be inherent.

I'm questioning the validity of that,

iqtest.dk/main.swf
thats the iq test thats always linked on Sup Forums i did take it this is the one i got a 130 on

Why do i always alt "mensa"? wtf.

i claim bullshit until proven otherwise

what are your arguments against it then, if you can prove that he is a 'pseudo scientist in an echo chamber?'

>Lets have a discussion about something
OMG LMAO Y U MAD DOE xd

Fucking spics, dude. Every single time.

Cool story, bro. Bullshit, but still cool.

You know you can google this and get better answers than from Sup Forums. Suffice it to say Sup Forums is right but you're never going to get a proper explanation from here obviously

Here, start reading this:

jaymans.wordpress.com/hbd-fundamentals/#IQ

youtu.be/62jZENi1ed8

It is pretty accurate, you should still do a real one.

>inherent cultural biases
>language barrier
>inherently western
This is what niggers actually believe, or more accurately, this is what kikes tell their pet niggers to believe.
pic related = culturally biased western language barrier IQ test

Bullshit on what?

How do I prove that he's a pseudo scientist in an echo chamber? I can't smart ass, too complicated. It requires way too much work. It's the impression that I got from watching his videos, and the argument he makes.

I said, to the very least sent me to specific instances in which he makes a particular good case for the inherent nature of IQ. If it's true, then you don't need worry about the source. Or are you saying that your understanding of iq is not based on any of your own understanding but the things that you hear another man tell you?

>me, me, me, me, me
autistic Millennial faggot who thinks the world revolves around him detected.
>muh 130 IQ
can't even into grammar enough to form a proper sentence.

i cry a lot because people just dont get it. heres another example: why do people ask me "user why do you hate me" Lets assume I never did anything wrong I just didnt talk to this person and I dont like to. They, because of my sympathetic nature can convince me that im guilty. But when I actually use the old 130 IQ and think about the situation i can draw the following conclusions: they were the ones who noticed this issue not me: regarldess if I on purpose want to talk to them or not. Why did they notice this as an issue with minimal interaction with me so in a way we dont really have a history. Then I realize: they feel guilty about something they did to me. Whether they realize what it is or not. the reason they are asking me why do i hate them is not a question to ask when you are not guilty. that is the truth. and lets say I did bring up the offense that this person did to me: they scoff and say thats ridiculous! then they realize how true it is. anyways just another example of me seeing the reality of things maybe or maybe not because of my IQ. I have more stories like this if you guys are willing to listen? i use my iq for practical things that you can use in daily life. like the experience i gain from people with stories like above^

>>
Also claiming everything pseudo science besides things that benefit you is nigger tier

so what if im smart? why cant people like you just accept me its all i want I just want to be accepted so i can feel normal. idk why i have to hold back because your too immature to just appreciate what i am. i dont think the world revolves around me. i have a very handsome friend and instead of spiting him and mocking his superiority i just say i am so lucky i have such a handsome friend ! seriously fuck people like you

Chill down, gramps.

>poverty, access to education, and career prospect.s
wrong, wrong, and wrong.
PRO TIP: the experts on both sides of the argument are in agreement that intelligence is about 75% hereditary. That means intelligence is genetic, it comes from your mother and your father and their mothers and fathers.
The other 25% is environmental, meaning mostly nutrition and peer influence.

Because is not normal calling things that are not normal as normal

Do you think I can't get the answers because they refused for shitposting purposes, they don't actually understand the nuances of it or both?

You really can't express your thoughts clearly

Sorry to tell you m8 but the IQ 'test' wasn't real, you're no more than a introvert who's slightly above average

>How do I prove that he's a pseudo scientist in an echo chamber? I can't smart ass, too complicated. It requires way too much work

Wew lad then don't fucking make claims that you can't back up. Stop treating your opinion as fact, you stupid inbred fuck

ur retarded ur judging me by the way i type because it bothers you. the sentence is very clear. im throwing out all the ideas i want you to know without the message getting complicated. i can type like this with no caps or punctuation because unlike you i dont have OCD and i realize i can be free from grammar rules if i want its not a crime

>Paraguay.
I thought for a second you were croatian, fucking flags.

>so what if im smart?
Psychopaths genuinely think that they are better and smarter than everyone else. I took abnormal psychology back in college and I aced it. Can distinctly recall that what you're exhibiting are symptoms of several mental disorders.

Jesus fucking Christ, dude. Are you being this much of a cunt because you literally have nothing to say? Try to bring something to the table that's not posting videos or meme arrowing shit. How about you post particularly crucial moments of the argument from Stefan, instead of giving me hours of works. Like I've asked before. For the sake of argument, give me one point.

the wall just got ten feet taller, Paco. Better gather up your fucking pesos cause you're going to be paying for it.

Obviously there's a few of us here who actually studied STEM and went down the population genetics / cognitive sciences path but most of the people on this board right now are probably fifteen year olds... to really dig into the IQ/genetics debate you need to have taken proper statistics courses in a university and this board simply isn't at this level

It's pretty shit m8

I'm a mulatto too, and I feel your pain (white/mediterraneanarab)

Here's a better blog to read, don't waste your time on Sup Forums, Sup Forums is right about a lot of things, as stupid people often are, but not enough people here actually understand what they're talking about (or are too old/smart and can't be bothered to get in their 100000th debate with teenagers)

westhunt.wordpress.com/

This is Sup Forums. You won't get much by asking for it.

Some of them were though.

Children of mixed race will die younger, are more likely to have birth defects, allergies, genetic diseases, bad teeth and mental illnesses.
The worst thing you can do for your child is make them mixed race.
pic very much related

No, every teenager on the internet claims that they have a 130 IQ and that they're just too lazy to succeed

You're very obviously not smart, sorry

Wrong, black kids will do worse then everyone else in the same conditions. Mixed race are in between

IQ is taken seriously by pretty much every single social science professional, until it comes to race

Even though they controlled for things like poverty in america and still found darker skinned people had extremely low IQ

>Explain to me what IQ is, why it's a an objective way to measure cognitive ability. Are half the people that boast about their white genes even aware of the nuances of this.
Intelligence quotient is a standardized system to measure and quantify cognitive ability. An IQ of 100 is the median score, meaning if everyone scored 120, the media would be 120 which would become the new 100.

>Could there be some inherent cultural biases, how do you bypass the language barrier. Is the content in the question inherently western, no? then explain why not. and most importantly are they standardized?
Language is rarely a factor, since nonverbal group tests are the most common used. Symbols and shapes are not defined by language or culture.

>As in, are we looking at different people doing different test. Or are all the test the same?
From what I understand the test results are compared to the general populous. Not all the tests are the same, but they don't have to be to compare scores.

and i can fucking tell you right now im not scared of your meme science. its not the first time someones tried to convince me (continued im taking the iqtest.dk test so i can just have some credibility here)

I am 156 IQ

FUN FACT: A black person has a brain that is about 100 grams - about 1/4 of a pound - smaller than that of a White. (For a mulatto the difference in brain size compared to a White is about 1/8 of a pound.)
Have you ever gone to McDick's and eaten a quarter pounder? That is how much meat is missing from the brain of a black compared to a White person.

>refuses to argue their point because it's too difficult

>'do ebrythig 4 me plz, mesa 2 dumb 2 do it'

We fucking did provide our argument. WE PROVIDED HIS FUCKING VIDEOS, WE'RE NOT GOING TO HOLD YOUR HAND, you god damn stupid nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=VctNcYdKDCE

Oh wow, here it is again.

I don't suppose 'I don't like how he talks' is still going to be the basis of your argument now, is it?

Well of course Blacks find IQ tests flawed. They also find job applications to be flawed. The IQ tests show that on the average they're among the bottom, rather than the top. And so they dismiss them. Though I suspect if it were in the reverse, and Whites were at the bottom and Blacks were at the top the Blacks would have no problem, and accept the IQ data without question.

If you are too dumb to understand how iq tests work, don't bother to do them...jeezzzzz

>

Read Arthur Jensen's work from 1969. IQ is heritable at between 85-95%. Jensen proved this with twin studies which were raised in differing environments. And most of those tests are administered using instruments like Raven's Progressive Matrices, which have no cultural content. Jensen got the same results using Elementary Cognitive Tasks, like pushing a button in response to a stimulus amid other stimuli. Moving one's finger does not seem especially flawed, or culturally biased to me.

>get told something I don't want to hear
>reject it because ooga booga white devil magic n sheeeit
>still have no idea why people hate niggers

>130IQ
>can't memorize the position of punctuation keys on his keyboard
>fat
>should stop posting on Sup Forums and go enjoy summer vacation

Pick two

I know how to punctuate correctly and make my sentences look pretty.

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DISGUSTING. I bet he has mutated species in that infestation.

>Oh, but their low socio-economic status and tendency to live in slums suppresses their IQ!!
I hate when people say this. Clearly the slums are created by them, wherever they go, because they have low IQ. Clearly they are of low socioeconomic status because they have low IQ. It's fucking occam's razor, intelligence is a physical trait that is inherited, that's why humans are born with a higher intelligence than cats.

pic related = one nigger buttfucking a cow while his homeboy tries to get the cow to suck his BBC

Negroids aren't known for their cleanliness

Do you know if the scores gotten from western countries would be as guerrilla as the ones I would assumed be used in third world countries? Let's say you do an Iq test in a western country and it does have the language aspects to it. Just by virtue of having more questions, it would naturally make it so that your score is less dependent on the symbols and shape one.
Is anybody actually keeping track of these things?

Yeah, but I'm also questioning the validity of the scores. I supposed it's time and based on how many answer you get. But what that for example, have a say in general productivity or criminality? You could make an argument that being less adapt at learning something would just hurt how much time you need to learn something rather than how much information you can retain.
See what I mean? That's why I have issues with the term "intelligence" being used.

Source? And you forgot to say "on average".

This always angers me. People pretend that it's my fault that Jamal can't pass a test and decides to break the law.

There is no amount of money that throw at an 85 IQ to turn it into a particle physicist.

big black cock

There are numerous health consequences linked to race-mixing.

Mixed-race adolescents showed higher risk when compared with single-race adolescents on general health questions, school experience and other risk variables. Adolescents who self-identify as more than 1 race are at higher health and behavior risks. The findings are compatible with interpreting the elevated risk of mixed race as associated with stress.- U.S. National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health.

Furthermore, it has been proven that the IQ of mixed kids tends to be lower then the White parent.

>I don't like the test because it shows that niggers are less intelligent
>let's disregard the fact that niggers are incapable of creating civilization
>let's say that niggers have to take the test in a foreign language for damage control

Hey nigger, they take IQ tests in their own languages.

>Source?
A bunch of stupid old racist white men, pic related

According to numerous studies, average Black African IQ is around 70, and the frontal lobes of the Negro brain, responsible for abstract conceptional reasoning, are smaller, less fissured, and less complex. This prevents Blacks from reasoning, and using logic.

>negroids bathing in cow piss

>but how would that for example
>being this illiterate

we wuz da peeple dat culd fly until raycess whitey done stole our kulchur and proud nubian ancestry and claimed it fo' hisself, cracka muhfugga

brings a whole new meaning to 'prepping the bull' lmao

Just so you're aware: re IQ test biases.

There's been nothing more attacked in science than the issue of IQ testing, and that was one of the first places everyone looked. Seriously, the entirety of academia has tried to comb through every part of every (real) IQ test ever created looking for biases. These are people who would love nothing more than to prove that pygmies and aboriginals are just as clever as Germans.

There's no biases. Geometric shapes and working memory are the same in Africa as they are in the West. No intellectually honest person can really look at sub-Saharan Africans and say that they're just like the Japanese. It's bizarre that we still have to humor these arguments

Remember that sub-Saharan Africans had a 250,000 year head start on all the races that left Africa.
They should be a quarter of a million years ahead of us. They should be trans-human-galactic travelers.
Instead, they fuck monkeys.

Take a seat, white devil, while I explain to you how we invented philosophy before you stole it from us

Again, no need to be so angry, gramps. I am really interested on this data, and i would enjoy reading it. I only corrected your omission of "average".

Scientific studies -- such as the research done by Richard Dawkins (The Selfish Gene) -- show that humans, for all purposes -- exceptions DO NOT outweight general averages -- tend to be more comfortable, loyal and trusting toward people most similar to them - racially, culturally - and generally ostracize, distance themselves from and be suspicious of people different. In short, humans evolved to have an in-group preference for their own kind and to alienate themselves from those different.

The reason why Black Africans never made much of an impact on the lands was because they were still Stone Age cultures, hunters-and-gatherers without the know-how to sustain more than a very sparse population.
The IQs of Black Africans are both hereditary and low, whether they like it or not. I would recommend the works of James D. Watson, Richard Lynn, Charles Murray, Arthur Jensen, and J. Philippe Rushton.

Black Africans in Europe and the U.S. are an example of a foreign species being introduced into an environment that they were never intended for. They are built to be hunter gathers who live in mud huts and have conflicts with other small tribes for their territory.

Ironically enough, saying it's obvious is not an argument.

>250,00 year head start
You literally don't understand how evolution works. Bro.

>250,000 year head start

>we wuz kangs down in africa
OFFICIAL THREAD THEME SONG
youtube.com/watch?v=oeEEWXbLNQs

Hold on to your sides, anons, there are 3 songs back-2-back