Batman, there's something my dad used to say that I think you need to hear

Batman, there's something my dad used to say that I think you need to hear.

I gotta admit, Bruce, it sounded crazy at first, but I thought about it and it really does make sense.

That Chief O'Hara is a dumb shamrock?

"Fucking close the goddamned window behind you, I can hear you when you fucking sneak off and you let so many fucking moths into my office I'll bill Wayne Enterprises for the fucking fly paper and replacement jackets."

Can't
Thanks again RETARDOCORRECT for ruining a fucking post.

Honestly, it was kind of funnier imagining that Jim could but was just too fed up with the bullshit to acknowledge it or even turn around and close the window.

Okay then we'll go with that. Disregard Autocorrect, you rock.

This.

I didn't think it even was a mistake until your later post.

You knew the old man, but you don't know me

After all these years and you still couldn't do the deed...

Oh god not you too, god dammit Barbara! Like your damn father there's not even a Joker to rape anymore.

>He's tough, any suggestions, boss?
>Joker's horny and loves to fuck. He'll try to rape you. But don't let him, block him away and power on through.
>Wait...I like to rape too.

That's bullshit, Bruce! You didn't have the guts to rape the Joker, now Terry is going to have to rape the entire Joker Gang. And it's all your fault.

No, Bruce, but we do have something he does need to take care of. He needs to gang rape all of the Jokerz

Can he at least just rape the Dede twins and we say he did the entire gang?

The Dede twins? That wouldn't even count as rape! Are you dense?

See this! This is why I kicked you off the team you brought Nightwing down and let's not forget poor Tim when Gordon sent him after the joker your lucky I allow you in the cave at all woman.

Yeah but Mad Stan could probably use a good raping. Dude's always going on about wanting a good blow.

For the last time Batman DOES NOT RAPE! Now get off my property or I'm releasing the hounds....hound.

Oh, you want to lecture me about Tim? How about the fact none of that would have happened to him if you would have just raped the Joker like dad told you in the first place. What do you say to that, Bruce?

We can settle this later, you two, after we find out what set off the cave's alarm.

Dammit, it's him.

Bruce, it's too late.

Terry already raped the Dee Dees.

ARF ARF GRRRRR

Is there a comic series for the Justice League in Batman Beyond? with that Tibetian Green Lantern and the son of Hawkgirl

Yea there was. Too lazy to look it up myself but it might have been called justice league beyond

Ace, you think rape is the answer to everything

I checked, and made sure.

He is the reincarnation of a mind rapist Batman killed to death after all

>there's not even a Joker to rape anymore.