Gary Johnson

Why won't they let him debate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
strawpoll.me/10877080
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a libertarian Sup Forumsack... he doesn't have a chance...

Who?

because he would beat them all senseless

hes not even a smart guy, he just has a flawless ideology

Because he hasn't met the legal requirements to do so. You'd know this if you fucking googled this shit for 10 god damn seconds.

Why don't you learn to use the fucking catalog you stupid faggot? Stop trying to Correct the Record during European hours. No one there gives a shit about this faggot.
Sage, hidden, reported, etc etc

because he's a C U C K

this is why, the msm won't even acknowledge the guy for one.

The requirements aren't legal. The debates are run by a private organization owned by republicans and democrats.

Sadly, he wouldn't.

Guy has no philosophical foundation and is a terrible debater.

Open borders. TPP. Gun confiscation. "Flawless ideology" But muh weed!

He is pro-gun.

The same reason I can't be in the debates. We both have zero chances of winning.

Doesn't he need a certain percentage in the polls in order to debate?

Okay, let me rephrase my entire post then, faggot:

Because he hasn't met the requirements to do so. You'd know this if you fucking googled this shit for 10 god damn seconds.

Why don't you learn to use the fucking catalog you stupid faggot? Stop trying to Correct the Record during European hours. No one there gives a shit about this faggot.
Sage, hidden, reported, etc etc

Fuck off faggot. Generals are the cancer that is killing Sup Forums.

Yes. When he was caught on video throwing away a gun donated to him by a surporter, he proved to be very pro gun.

List n, seriously. NO ONE is buying this shit. Go back to your marketing firm overlords and tell them they need to troll other sites. Try tumblr or reddit

Yes. When he was caught on video throwing away a gun donated to him by a surporter, he proved to be very pro gun.

Listen, seriously. NO ONE is buying this shit. Go back to your marketing firm overlords and tell them they need to troll other sites. Try tumblr or reddit

Because of this.

kek. All right then, faggot. Let me sage your shitty thread into the ground for you then.

RIP; the best chance you had to shill your stupid faggot of a candidate was that terrible general that no one visited.

He is just being used as a tool to pull cuckservative support away from Trump. He will never be allowed to have an actual chance at anything, but the (((media))) is happy to to take advantage of him to help push their interests.

DUDE

This.
The guy is an open borders gun grabbing faggot. Quit shilling this fuck wit.

he was gifted a blackpowder pistol and tossed it.

he says we need to talk about gun control.

his VP is a Maryland governor that signed several gun control laws.

Looks like someone who belongs on a 2003 tv drama

The last guy who took his clothes off would still make a better president than Hillary

It was a toy replica. Given to him by the guy he beat in the primary.

The suggestion that Johnson is anything but pro gun-rights is absolutely ridiculous.

>open borders

great, this meme again

>gun grabbing faggot

How do you Trump shills even come up with this stuff? He's the single most pro-gun candidate in the US

It was a replica gift from his rival that was a complete asshole. It was poor taste to chuck it, but it's not anti-gun to trash a replicate blackpowder pistol from a dude you don't like

and let's make something clear about Gary Johnson. He DOES want to talk about gun control because he wants people to UNDERSTAND what gun control means in an open forum. He's the only person willing to listen to anti-gun people without judgement before pleading his case for less restricted gun ownership

Go ahead and keep sucking donald's dick while he has absolutely no realistic solutions for the problems our country faces. I'm sure your meme president won't go back on half of his promises.

>His polls haven't even broken 20%
The last time they let someone in 3rd place debate, that person was Bill Clinton.

Remember to sage shill threads

Trump's a pus... Trump's scared.

IMPORTANT POLL. VOTE.

strawpoll.me/10877080 (embed)

fuck of suversionist cunt

Which is why Johnson chose one of the most anti gun Republicans in history as his running mate

Go home shill

TPP guys! Woohoo! Enables trade!

S A G E

Because 113 people per state actually know him, and 16 people per state will actually vote for him...just because you fill out forms doesn't make you entirely eligible...

In short, he changed his position after his experience as governor. God forbid a politician learns from experience and changes their minds.

If anything, it makes me like Weld MORE. He's someone who was willing to admit he was wrong and change his position based on evidence and experience.

>I am a lifelong hunter and gun owner. In 1993, however, as Governor of Massachusetts, I went along with some modest restrictions on certain types of firearms. I was deeply concerned about gun violence, and frankly, the people I represented were demanding action. Sometimes, governing involves tough choices, and I had to make more than a few.

> Today, almost 25 years later, I would make some different choices. Restricting Americans’ gun rights doesn’t make us safer, and threatens our constitutional freedoms. I was pleased by and support the Supreme Court’s decision in the District of Columbia vs. Heller -- a decision that embraced the notion that our Second Amendment rights are individual rights, not to be abridged by the government.

Because they're not ready.

>announcing reports

See you in 3 days mate.

>oh hur I was wrong about guns
>I folded under pressure

What a fucking homo.

Because he's irrelevant.

His party can't hold a single seat in congress. Canada has up to 5 parties debating but they all at least won a goddamned seat. If you can't win over a local electorate it's a waste of time listening to your views on the federal election.

Also the party is a damn joke, 2:46 for short version

Roads?

Johnson's massive popularity threatens the establishment, so they're keeping him tightly shut down. #theJohnsonistoobig

The Republican/Democrat establishment is too strong in this country.

ROADS